Your avatar is now the final boss of the next Fire Emblem game.

CyberController

Why would they be evil? What abilities would they have? And would you play the game?

For me, Kaze comes back after falling into the Ravine. It turns out that it lead to Valla, and he was brainwashed by Anankos. He'd have a corrupted Shuriken and his own version of the Yato as weapons.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is already a final boss, so uhhh...

It would basically just be the Magolor fight again.

Edit: Oh, an FE game. So he would just be a really powerful mage with access to all magic types.

Why he would fight: Two words. MASTER. CROWN.

I would most certainly play that game.

Edited by GreatKnightEcho

As an elf in the world of Wesnoth, my avatar definitely wouldn't be evil. As the villian, however, they probably would be a racist jerk, and as the final boss, was a key player in provoking an opposing nation of orcs and/or men into attacking the elves, setting off a war in order to eliminate the his closest (potential) enemies.

As a boss, he would have the marksman skill, locking every ranged attack at an 80% chance to hit, regardless of stats, and would also have a skill that allows them to attack a maximum of four times at range. Melee range is his achilles heel, however, as then they have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

I'd play it, even if I don't play Wesnoth as much as I'd like to.

This topic is going to become interesting and weird anytime someone changes their avatar.

EDIT: So after changing my avatar...

Link is always the final boss to every mook, mid-boss, boss, and even final boss in the Legend of Zelda series, so the would be a perspective flip as you play as the bad guys for once.

That or the iphone game Link's playing is determined to defeat/annoy the player at any cost. And is succeeding.

Edited by Hawkwing
Changed Avatar

Huh. I guess it is about time to change my Avatar again. In the meantime, a Cleric as the final Boss? That sounds…kind of lame, actually. A final Boss with only Staves? And…clean magic, I guess - I don't really know what exactly the Sisterhood of the Dishpan Hand DO besides be clean. And travel by Soap Bubble.

Giant Naked Rei rises and everyone gets hugged and turned into Tang, meanwhile the entire cast will be psychoanalyzed and the game will end with everyone clapping and congratulating the main character.

There might be a live-action sequence or two in there somehow, just don't expect it to make sense on your first, second, third, or fourth playthrough.

Edited by Lightchao42

There's no point in time where my avatar would've been more appropriate than the one I have here and now in this thread.

My avatar is Oboro in Darth Revan's (from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) robes.  And like my sig says, she's turned to the dark side after too many people bullied him with memes (or something to that effect; point is, she's ANGERY that something bad happened to him).  She'd have a fuck ton of seal effects, you'd think she was one of those bastards in Conquest with "Inevitable End".  And if you try to fight her with a dirty, grimy, unfashionable character, they'll instantly die; you must defeat her with only the most gorgeous, trendy characters.  Also, I guess she'll have dark force powers, since sith lords n' stuff.

I'd play it... but only if either it's like the whole Grima/Robin thing and I have a "good" Oboro on my side or if they really ham it up.

You get one free attack while I'm asleep and you better make it count. I may not have a ranged weapon, but I have a metric ton of HP, a strong weapon triangle neutral weapon and plenty of movement to chase you 'round.

Evil ice dragon... Okay, sure. If we're going more specific in the character department... Guess I'm a villain now. If we're going literally the av, guess the boss can only appear as a giant eye?

Abilities? Ice breath, being a dragon. Again, unless it's me. Then ice mercenary manakete, so dragonstone+sword (this was my combo before Fates was a thing.)

Would I play it? Yes. (Apparently as the villain? Hmm kind of cool. Freezinating the peasants like icy Trogdor. Win objective: kill the blue-haired prince leading the assortment of "destined" people who are mostly below the age of 20. K. But you know? I'm going to just attack from the get-go and not let these guys get progressively stronger. Sure; let's go.)

Have fun trying to fight Nero and keep your sanity.

But god help you if we're talking about fate extella nero venus. That's just asking to fight something on the level of Galactus. As for reasons to fight nero, uhhhh

Either you hate her singing, you're a Christian, you hate her character, or she was summoned in her Rider Class and turned into a Beast class enemy of humanity as she rides the Beast of Revelations.

Man type moon is fucking insane.

Super Sam as the final boss? That can mean two things.

One, this game actually gives you the villain for protagonist, so you're stopping Super Sam from stopping your evil plan.

Or two, this game has el Chapulin Colorado as the protagonist, so you're stopping Super Sam from stopping you from stopping him from saving the day while stopping you from doing the same. Game ends either with the villain winning since you wasted time fighting each other, or the villain is stopped by accident during the fight.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Have fun trying to fight Nero and keep your sanity.

But god help you if we're talking about fate extella nero venus. That's just asking to fight something on the level of Galactus. As for reasons to fight nero, uhhhh

Either you hate her singing, you're a Christian, you hate her character, or she was summoned in her Rider Class and turned into a Beast class enemy of humanity as she rides the Beast of Revelations.

…Wait, what? Why would Christians need to fight her? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the character.

Edited by SoulWeaver

Pyra and Mythra are the final boss? Well then. A lot of people are gonna die. The gimmick of the final map is trying to avoid the lasers that Mythra's mecha Siren shoots down from the sky.

(Major spoilers for XC2 below)

Spoiler

Pyra and Mythra are powerful on their own (with Mythra having foresight) but when they become Pneuma, it's actually game over. Pneuma can re-write reality on the fly, allowing her to control every element, open wormhole and move at the speed of light.

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

…Wait, what? Why would Christians need to fight her? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the character.

Nero Claudius in History persecuted a lot of Christians, to the point where some interpretations of Revelation in the Bible show him as the anti-christ.