Alice in Amexitland Mafia - Capitalism Wins

SB.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toastgame by your honorary co-host
Anime27Arts: RIP Anime, we hardly knew ye! Went to bed before game started, and was sadly (?) grudgekilled by Lord Gaius, because reasons.
athena_57: Best player of the WEEBS, good new player, welcome to the mafia subforum, we're glad to have you.

Bibbon: Let Day 1 phase go on long, but all was forgiven when you shot the person who recruited you to join this game.
DefinitelyNotCiraxis: Truly the paragon of the Internet, I for one, welcome our Ciraxi overlords.
Euklyd: glad you came out of your retirement for this, hope to see you around in NOC games with similar  play!!!
Fable: rofl you asked Bibbon to join and Bibbon shot you #nice
Fenrir Aesir: had 2 off you b/c then I was the last Squirtle Squad member alive! :^O
Gayreen: Hope you and Marth are enjoying the honeymoon!
Grace: shoutouts for being modkilled, modrevived, and playerkilled in a span of like 20 minutes.
Iris: couldn't tell if she was actually co-hosting this or if she was playing, but did it really matter? she gave some pretty c00l ideas like the gy kill and making Juliette a player if she wasn't already one. Probably hosts good setups and you all should join her games.
javelin: thank you for getting back at Jiac for EiMM Discord Icongate, you are a true hero!!!
Jiac: After Jiac died, the Squirtle Squad dropped like flies. J i a c E f f e c t?
Juliette: SQUIRTLE SQUAD MVP, YOU ARE THE HERO THEY NEEDED BUT DO NOT DESERVE
LG: died really early but completed HIS MISSION of revenge
Lil Bean: Bravo! best post, true mvp
Marth: Tried to namekill Paperblade for the umpteenth time, failed for the umpteenth time.
Monde: had the 2nd best killpost in the whole game, only to be outdone by Bean (was that really a surprise though?).
Omega. 1v1ed me for biggest "tryhard" of this game. Good match, let's do it again some time.
Paperblade: he was in this game?
RAD: yung lad died too soon QQ
Refa: it's NIGHT NOW SO ONLY YOU CAN POST gg thanks for the carry
Rein: Now, it's Miaou Time! Came in with a clutch kill, more active than probably his last 3 NOC games combined.
SatsumaFSoysoy: Poor guy thought this was a legitimate game, please join our next game! The community will welcome you with open arms.
Shinori: Drunknori. Always scum.
Snike: Fastest fingers of the whole game, you ganon canonned Marth into oblivion. Also you betrayed me twice wtf #solevoteformeinthegy
SullyMcGully: 
Via: Poor via got busy and was robbed of a Serial Killer win, but he was cool when he was here.
Walrein: gj you didn't have to sub out even though you had Rapier on standby!!!!
Weapons: Shoutout to Weapons for active lurking and never posting. Classic Woopons.

SB: this game was bastard!!!! you're a goose!

Edited by Iris

Postgame

I don't have much to say about the gameplay except Omega unironically played well and Juliette had the most creative path to victory I have ever seen. I should try that sometime. Also shoutout to @Rapier for his excellent time management skills and realising that he wouldn't be able to help his faction to the best of his abilities. It takes a lot of character to make a decision like that. Also Iris getting herself killed with a mechanic she convinced me to add midgame was funny.

Ciraxis' role was probably a mistake because it could actually do something JK HE PAID ME OFF CIRAXIS' ROLE WAS PERFECT FIGHT ME

Please congratulate Marth and Gayreen on their happy marriage! It's a shame that RAD THE LAD never got a chance to attend the wedding and assert his ladiness, but he's chilling with Ciraxis in his HaruFE. Also please help us raise money for Monde and Kat's marriage counselling they might need some help after the caterpillar incident, and donate to Shinori's fifth liver transplant! I love you all, please join IDNSFMM5 here (which has slightly stricter rules than this game) if you're actually interested in playing NOC!

also lol all of you who thought this game was serious at any point

Edited by SB.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

At least you actually got to post. Meanwhile I am the ugly dead Anime.

At least LG managed to get revenge on you. He's still going to take out his wrath on me in the next EiMM! I don't wanna pre-emptively  massacre his entire alliance die!

• SB. changed the title to Alice in Amexitland Mafia - Capitalism Wins
3 hours ago, General Ciraxis said:

Truly I am the most skilled mafia player of all time, winning the only canon game. Enjoy your carry Gaius

I knew I could count on you guys

edit: iris avenging me good shit :thumbsup:

Edited by Lord Gaius

1 hour ago, Iris said:

Omega. 1v1ed me for biggest "tryhard" of this game. Good match, let's do it again some time.

Come at me.

Yes, was fun. SB, thanks for the props. This game was cool because I got to threadcamp with others and read people in real-time which usually doesn't happen in the NOC games here but lends itself to better reads IMO.

3 hours ago, Iris said:

Grace: shoutouts for being modkilled, modrevived, and playerkilled in a span of like 20 minutes.

wouldn't be a trainwreck without that happening to me