Jyoudan High School - An April Fools Day Joke RP

Shin

You all should have seen it coming when Richard Nixon was a super hero.

Yo, one thing I've noticed on SF is that high school themed RP's don't really seem to go anywhere, whether because of a lack of planning or GM dedication. However, I've decided to release a pet project I've been working on for a few months with the second best GM on the site, SnakeMomMelissa. Whilst clearly inspired by the plethora of anime set in high schools, we're pretty convinced that our setting is able to stand on its own two feet without being too derivative.

History

Spoiler

The world of Jyoudan is very similar to that of our own, the vast majority of history that occurred is shared between the two worlds. However, Jyoudan's world exists as a timeline divergence that ocurred on 17th June 1972. Despite the events of the Watergate scandal happening almost to the tee as they did in our timeline, an important difference is that Richard Nixon managed to avoid impeachment entirely. However, despite being cleared, he hastily resigned shortly afterwards and faded into obscurity. Whilst nobody thought much of it in setting, it was the starting point for what was to come. 

Six months later, disaster struck, an earthquake scoring 7.2 on the Richter scale hit Tokyo, putting the city into a destructive sense of chaos. All hope seemed to have been lost, but a musclebound caped crusader dressed in red appeared. His strength was beyond anything seen within normal human limits, reports say that he could lift a tonne and his fists could shatter concrete. His ability to find and rescue survivors was also uncanny, his senses were far more acute than any machine or animal. However, he disappeared as soon as the work was done, leaving the media to label him as the "Red Hunter". Not shortly after that, more of these "super heroes" started to appear. Each had their own abilities, from super strenght to flight to laser vision. Japan's crime rates began to plummet, the super-powered vigilantes were a force that criminals couldn't contend with. This was dubbed the "Golden Age" by historians. Tokyo and all its districts were rebuilt as New Age Tokyo.

People were divided on the status of these heroes, nobody quite agreeing on how the law should treat them. Many feared the possibility that one day people would use their abilities to commit crimes and inflict terror. In years, these super powered individual began to appear in other nations, maintaining the same high level of anominimity as their Japanese counterparts had. The nations of the world hastily recognised these people as forces of justice, allowing them to continue their operations with law enforcement and the armed forces ready to intervene if needed. Views had changed and the world was far more cautious, the Golden Age was no longer, being replaced by the Silver Age of history.

The beginning of 2009 was when everything changed. There was a sudden rise in the number of these super humans increased. Whilst it did mean that the number of heroes had increased, a reasonably sized city could expect to have two or three of their own, the worry that everyone had feared had finally come true. Costumed individuals using their powers for personal gain and crime had finally appeared across Japan. Cities were in chaos, battles between heroes and villains were almost a weekly occurence. The government had decided that there needed to be more control over these people and demanded that all "heroes" registered themselves and become government employees. Many heroes, desperate to maintain their role in society, agreed with 80% of all sighted heroes registering themselves. However, Red Hunter had never appeared since his initial acts of heroism, many theorised that he had either retired or was acting elsewhere. 

The world remains incredibly cautious of these heroes and villains, with many preferring that they didn't exist. However, with their numbers increasing, the world was going to have to learn to deal with them - one way or another.

Premise

The current year is 2012, with the plot's focus being on Jyoudan Highschool in the Nerima ward of New Age Tokyo. The school itself wouldn't stand out at first glance, its grade averages are only slightly above average and the school has not produced any remarkable individuals. However, for the last three years, the admission process has been slightly unusual. As well as accepting regular applications, a select number of potential students are sent letters of invitation - even if they hadn't considered applying. Many attribute this to the school attempting to head-hunt, but there are rumours that they have an agenda when selecting students.

In this RP, you will be playing one of these invited students... or a total normy if you really want! The RP will begin shortly before homeroom of the first day of school and for convenience purposes, all players will be placed in the same class. However, as those with a reading comprehension greater than a five year old's or a short-sighted dragon, the caveat is that everyone invited has some sort of untapped ability or super power. The structure of the RP will mostly be a freeform play by post ordeal, but there will be a stat based system for combat and mechanical decisions. However, from a gameplay point of view, I'm not going to reveal said system to avoid people trying to powergame or min-max.

I will be accepting as many applications as possible to try and recreate the feel of a fully sized class, the remaining students will be NPC's. Also as a first, I am accepting any entry given, although there may be minor adjustments that are required to stop anything from being too broken. Even if I've turned you down from a previous RP, you'll have a spot here!

Character Creation

Spoiler

Name: Go for something Japanese to get that authentic anime feel
Age: Considering it's a highschool, between fourteen and eighteen is the most reasonable, since people may have skipped or been held back years
Gender: Anything goes, unless it's attack helicopter... but that's fine if that's your super power
Appearance: Don't be limited by natural hair colours or heights!
History: A brief summary of your character's childhood and upbringing. They are likely to have obtained their ability sometime after 2009, but not necessarily!
Ability: There's no real limit to what you can pick, I would very much encourage creativity

Stats are a little more complicated, but are not too disimilar to those used in D&D.

Strength: A marker of the ability to lift, push, pull, punch etc.
Agility: The ability to react to things quickly, but also running speed.
Endurance: The ability to take a hit, but also a general representation of pain tolerance and stamina.
Charisma: How well you can talk your way out of trouble or convince the people around you, also appearance.
Intelligence: The amount of knowledge one has, but also the learning ability
Intuition: An all around ability feeding into others and noticing the things around you, akin to luck in FE.
Mastery: How well one can control their powers and use them.

There are seven stats, all ranging from 1 to 12. 1 would be utterly abysmal and limiting. For example someone with a 1 in Charisma would be a ball of a social anxiety almost unable to speak at all, whilst someone with a 1 in strength could probably be overpowered by a child. 6     reflects being in the top quartile of ability for the average person whilst 9 and above reflect superhuman abilities. You will also receive a modifier from me based on your power. 

Ratings can be picked from this list below. Any number can be put in any stat, but if a number comes as a pair (eg 11+2), you must use both in your build. The total also may not exceed 50. Mastery is a little different, you have to automatically deduct 2 points from the value you assign it

2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 11+3, 12+1

Here's an example character statsheet to get you started

Strength: 7
Agility: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 6 
Intuition: 9
Mastery: 4

If this character were to say have super speed, as GM I could assign an extra 2 points into agility to reflect it. So their final agility would be 9.

Edited by Shin

Name: Haruhi Suzuya
Appearance:

HonoluluSchool.png

History: Haruhi comes from an incredibly rich family, who have paid for all of her wants and needs her entire life. In return, she's been the model student throughout all teachings, getting 100s, full marks, and accolades all the way into high school. She's gorgeous, smart, gifted with many important 'attributes'... The only thing that isn't radiant about her... Is her power.
Ability: "I can generate electricity... Huh? What do you mean that's not cool!? Don't make me fry you!"

(her personality could also use some adjusting)

Strength: 6
Agility: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 12
Intuition: 1
Mastery: 6 (8)

Konnichiwa, mina-san! I'm your super cute and cool co-gm for this subarashii highschool romp~ Feel free to ask any questions if you doushio what to do~

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

Damn it, Sully.

Edit: If this isn't a joke, here.

Name: Hiroyuki Hando

Appearance: Navy Blue hair that covers eyes, 6'8", muscular build. Wears olive T-shirt and jeans when not in Jyoudan uniform.

History: Hiroyuki's father is a renowned Yokozuna, and prior to receiving his letter of invitation to Jyoudan High School, it was expected that Hiroyuki would train to become a sumo, a prospect that was favored by Hiroyuki. However, his father discouraged any further training in sumo for Hiroyuki after reading the invitation. Initially angry, a walk to the local 7-11 and a chance encounter with a soda can changed his outlook. Channeling his rage, he kicked the can clear into the sky, to where it disappeared in a twinkle. Realizing his new found strength could be dangerous if his temper was left unchecked, he began a strict regimen to focus himself and remain calm at all times. However, this led to the side effect of him effectively hardly ever talking, and also an omnipresent look of stoicism on his face. It also slowed his reaction time and his adrenaline.

Ability: Herculean Strength and durability.

Stats:

• Strength: 12
  • Agility: 2
  • Endurance: 10
  • Charisma: 4
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Intuition: 5+1
  • Mastery: 7(9)
Edited by Hylian Air Force

Name: Souta Kirie
Appearance: Fair guy with black, short hair with black iris, black pants and shirt, let's go gothic. A six footer, lean and lanky.
History: Souta's life was mostly boring with less friends and a lot of playing video games as a middle schooler. But he always loved the gaming world because of the novelty, it took him away from the boring real world. As he started becoming aware of his powers, he started searching for a cool highschool to go to, given how hard his parents pushed him. An average student, Souta cares more about the adventure than anything else; after all, he had to lie to his parents about Jyoudan High School being the perfect fit to get here!

Ability: Can perform photosynthesis just like plants with greater efficiency. Surplus energy can be used for strong punches/kicks or ki-blasts. Basically this guy doesn't need to find food to live.

There are seven stats, all ranging from 1 to 12. 1 would be utterly abysmal and limiting. For example someone with a 1 in Charisma would be a ball of a social anxiety almost unable to speak at all, whilst someone with a 1 in strength could probably be overpowered by a child. 6     reflects being in the top quartile of ability for the average person whilst 9 and above reflect superhuman abilities. You will also receive a modifier from me based on your power. 

Ratings can be picked from this list below. Any number can be put in any stat, but if a number comes as a pair (eg 11+2), you must use both in your build. The total also may not exceed 50. Mastery is a little different, you have to automatically deduct 2 points from the value you assign it

2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 11+3, 12+1

Here's an example character statsheet to get you started

Strength: 8
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 5 
Intuition: 11
Mastery: 7(9)

Just a reminder for those picking the numbers with a + with them. That number doesn't go into one stat and a 11+3, it means that you need to allocate a 3 in another stat if you want to use the 11 in one. So if you put the 11 in say Agility, you need to have another stat as 3 for it to work.

Name: Airi Shiranui
Appearance: All around an average looking girl. Average height and weight, with plain brown hair and normal looking features. The only unique thing about her is her different colored eyes. One is bright red while the other is gold.

History: Airi comes from a normal family that never expected much from her. She was always a decent student but nothing noteworthy while her older brother and younger sister were both gifted students and her older sister was quickly recognized as a strong super with the ability to fly and super strength. When Airi recieved an invitation for the school, everyone justassumed it was a mistake but her parents decided to send her anyways.
Ability: Nothing that she knows but surely there must be something there, right?

Endurance: 7
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 8
Intuition: 12
Mastery: -1 (1)

Name: Nagao Waotaka

Appearance: Yellow, cowlicked hair; 6'2"; lanky and fit; wears faded green jeans and a red flannel shirt with a cabby hat when not in school uniform.

History: Nagao was raised as the adopted son of a Yakuza grunt. He has no idea who his birth parents are. Due to his unusual upbringing, Nagao has differing ideas on things like risk and civil responsibility, and gets a noticeable kick out of breaking the law. Is obsessed with girls, but his inability to commit to one in particular leaves him without a serious romantic life. While very strong and capable in normal situations, he feels threatened at Jyoudan due to the presence of people who are much more powerful than he is. Is skilled in hand-to-hand fighting and the use of weapons, including firearms. 

Ability: "Emotional projection: it's kind of a lesser form of mind control. I can cause those around me to "feel" certain emotions. Depending on the extent to which those emotions are already present, the people I project onto will have either a positive or a negative reaction. For instance, let's suppose I project "attraction" onto Haruhi here. If she's already kind of crushing on me, my projection will cause that emotion to grow more powerful and more prominent. If Haruhi is feeling more disgusted with me though, she could react in a violent, unpredictable, and potentially dangerous manner. I would never use it on my friends, though. Even I have lines that I won't cross."

Stats:

• Strength: 8
  • Agility: 7
  • Endurance: 7
  • Charisma: 6
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Intuition: 8
  • Mastery: 4(6)

Name: 神人 龍一 (Shinjin Ryuuichi)
Appearance: 龍一 (Ryuuichi) has a fierce dragon tattoo that starts midway on his back, and coils up around his right bicep. It pretty much screams to the other kids not to fuck with him, as does his lightning bolt shaped (and colored) hair. His build is wiry, leading people to often underestimate his strengths. His silver tongue is legend for talking the ladies into running their fingers along his dragon.
History: 龍一 の 両親 (Ryuuichi no ryoushin) were in such bad debt to the yakuza they sold their son to the 神人 (Shinjin) family that ruled the area. He grew up in this rather rough and tumble life, and has seen just how seedy the world can be behind the curtains. But 親分 (Oyabun) began to worry about 龍一 (Ryuuichi), wondering whether he would be able to enjoy his 青春 (seishun) while it lasted, and pulled some strings to get him an invitation to Jyoudan Gakuen. The rest of the story, is history in the making.
Ability: The ability to talk with manmade objects. 龍一 (Ryuuichi) could have a conversation with a traffic light, for instance, ask it who has passed by within the hour. Or he could ask the ATM what his PIN is when he forgets it. He can try to command manmade objects to do things, but whether or not they obey depends on the object and its personality. A wrecking ball may be more inclined to swing itself into a wall to try to break it down, whereas a piggy bank might be uncomfortable jumping off the table to its demise on the cold hard floor beneath.

Strength: 8
Charisma: 11
Intelligence: 5
Intuition: 3
Mastery: (9-2) 7

Edited by Balcerzak

Name: Yamamoto Haru
Appearance: 1SnY0gP.png
History: The beautiful first child of a relatively affluent political family, Haru had little want for much in childhood. Intelligent, well-mannered and charismatic, Haru's future seemed set... follow in father's footsteps and rise into a position of political power after college. Talking to people and amassing cliques of followers came with ease to Haru throughout school, always popular and swiftly becoming the core of any group, Haru had always been an expert when it came to people.

Then came the supernatural boom of 2009. First it was simply hearing voices... then it was influencing those voices within her head... speaking with them, commanding them. At first those commands rang hollow, but in time? From suggestion to absolute command against those of lesser will, and still mentally anguishing to reject even for the strongest of wills. People were easy, easier than ever... but to move past that... control not just people but the world around those people?

Only a matter of time for a prodigy. What started as a Father's dream and family business over time, and with the influence of these strange new powers? Something more... something... bigger than a mere cabinet seat. Oh yes... first Japan, then the world... oh yes indeed.

Ability: Telekinesis/Telepathy/Mind Reading/Control, the whole mental suite

Strength: 1
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 11
Intelligence: 10
Mastery: 10(12-2)

Edited by Ether

Name: Luíz Augusto Valentino Pereira da Fonseca Jr. VII
Appearance: 

Spoiler

734765a4e0.jpg

History: Forsooth! What is a man with a soul as noble and age as... experienced! as Luíz, doing in Japan of all places? Well, a mighty fine question, my good sirs! You see, in the fine Year of Our Lord 1993, pious and pure Luíz had come to a crossroads in his life. You see, Luíz comes from a prosperous family of enterpreneurs the wealthy 'da Fonseca' Family, owner of great vineyards for their popular wine brands and also branching out as alternative medicine distributors. You could say he'd lived the good life from an young age, and you'd be correct! With the best tutelage that 1970s Portugal could offer, and the high expectations of his father, Luíz quickly became a man of culture, stoic, and sharp opportunist, aiding his family in achieving new riches with the rise of recent enterpreneuring trends, helping create the first Multi-Level Marketing brand name in Portugal: Herbaright! Bringing such necessities as Detox Tea and Homeopathic Treatment to the common Portuguese man! 

Unfortunately, at the peak of his company's success, in 1992, the tragedy of scandals came to light. Luíz's father, whom he thought a man of equal caliber, was judged guilty by Portugal's justice system for several tax-evasion practices, and even had the family's bank accounts in foreign countries confiscated! It was a dire tragedy, but worst of all, in a revision of Portugal's company laws, Herbaright was deemed as a hostile pyramid scheme, and had to be terminated! Such events marked the fall of his family name, and instead of being wealthy and healthy, Luíz was now a poor, lost member of the middle class, and a door-to-door salesman at that! Truly, could God offer respite to such a mistreated soul?

Indeed, as in 1993, his beautiful child with his dear wife Mikoto, a demure japanese immigrant and true definition of an 大和撫子, had come to the world. Such a gracious event gave the man a bright idea: If Portugal forsake him, why not try his chance in Japan? Yes, of course! The brilliant idea had some opposition from his family, but nothing was to deter such a noble man! Painstakingly, he took to learning the exquisite culture of the land of the rising sun, becoming rather enamoured with the country, Luíz seemed content with his new lot in life. Now, as a man of standards, he dedicates his life to teach the young, so that they too may, one day, have a life as rich as his! His dedication to studies at his youth had paid off, and now Luíz was a renowned, if a bit eccentric, homeroom teacher in a honorable high-school in Tokyo. You see, having latent special powers from an young age, Luíz had struck a deal with the People's Republic of Japan. As an immigrant with powers, his powers were definitely ones to look out for, but Luíz was a man of Justice, and had sworn to help keep the peace in this little piece of Japan he called home since 2009!

Ability: Luíz's rather exquisite powers convey him the ability to manipulate alcoholic liquids on touch, rather exquisitely! Luíz's powers allow him to shape any liquid containing a sufficient amount of ethanol, by interacting with the molecules and exciting them. This way, he can make anything from evaporating hot beverages, to magical floating wine... he could even make a high-pressure spinning spear of Vodka! But that's not very nice, so he doesn't do that much.

He can also drain the ethanol from a beverage by draining it with the tip of his fingers, sapping it to his very bloodstream! Egads! That's not very comfortable and makes him feel drunk quickly, so it's not particularly useful, however.

And finally, his honorable stats!

Agility: 9
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 7 
Intuition: 5
Mastery: 7 (9-2)

What's the worst that can happen?

Name: Makoto Kawasaki
Appearance: Standing at a rather unimpressive 164 cm, with shoulder-length lavender hair, it's not hard to imagine why he'd be mistaken for a girl.  His baby-blue eyes, porcelain skin, narrow nose, high cheekbones, and full lips don't help, nor does his relatively scrawny frame.  Worst of all, his voice didn't drop that much once puberty hit.  Facial hair?  Maybe when the moon tap-dances.

History: No thanks to his appearance, Makoto has been the subject of bullying for as long as he can remember.  His father, a construction worker who was considered to be the strongest in his company, was disappointed with his only son's feminine appearance.  His mother divorced his father shortly after he was born, and had disappeared from both of their lives.  His stepmother, ever the helpful soul, suggested that he use his physique and his love of video games to his advantage.  When he's at school, he's the shy kid that desperately tries to blend in.  When he's at an anime convention, he can be a beautiful maiden, or a dashing butler, and he's overjoyed when pictures of his cosplay appear on message boards (much to his father's displeasure).  Should those two lives ever meet. . .

Ability: Cosplaying is slightly easier when one can sound like the character they're playing.  Makoto uses this ability liberally at conventions, and not at all otherwise, because he can't maintain it for more than a few hours.  If he pushes himself to his limit, he can throw his voice up to a meter away.  He still remembers the look of pride in his father's eyes when he first demonstrated his voice-throwing ability.  In terms of more mundane powers, he can appear as a wide range of people - as long as he has time to prepare!  Or so he thinks. . .

Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Charisma: 8
Mastery: 1 (3-2)

Edited by eclipse
Mastery score fix and a slight age adjustment

Name: Kujou Joutarou Takahashi Kenshi

Appearance: Standing at roughly 6 ft 1 in (184 cm) tall and weighting 154 lbs (69 kg), Kenshi boasts a somewhat lean and fit physical appearance. His black hair, his medium middle-part hairstyle and his dark silver eyes makes him stand out from your typical Japanese high schooler, yet he seems to blend in and stay unnoticed with ease. His evenly-shaped square jaw, full cheeks and semi-thick eyebrows make him look different than an average Japanese man. When not in school, Kenshi dresses himself up with a gray-ish black bomber jacket, light gray T-shirt and black jeans. Or a beige trench coat and a flat cap instead of the bomber. He doesn't like to be seen wearing bad outfits in public.

History: Born in an upper middle class family, Kenshi was raised with love and care, which made him become a good-natured person, but his lack of significant actions makes him seem more like a lawful neutral person. Although caring of his family and friends, he isn't shown to be very emotionally expressive, playing the role of a "cold observer", which makes him often silent and pensive. He might be laughing very hard at one point, but a dozen of seconds later, his face will be back to normal. The same applies to when he's sad, angry and etc. One of the major reasons is because it makes his face sore if he laughs too much. Another reason is because he doesn't like to stay grumpy for too long, as it is "an unnecessary thing to do and a waste of time".

Kenshi grew up attached to video games. He was bored of the current concept of the society and the universe. He thinks he was born too late to explore the world and born too early to explore the space. Hence, he often passes his free time in the fictional world. He does play a bit of sports though, notably football, where he plays as a goalkeeper, and badminton. He never excelled at anything, he just knew a bit of everything, and will try to offer his aid when asked to.

His parents have decent jobs: his father works for the ministry of foreign affairs, while his mother is the deputy-manager of famous business company. His ambition never matched theirs, as he wasn't interested in studying for jobs that contributes a lot to the society. He wanted to become a video game programmer instead.

During the cold months of winter 2010, Kenshi was hospitalized, after complaining about a sore and heavy feeling everywhere in his body. He then fell into a coma that lasted a few days, before waking up feeling unusually refreshed and light on feet. He then walked himself around with ease, much to the doctors and his parents' surprise. The doctors began to gain more insight into this phenomenon, and they discovered that Kenshi's body can now absorb and release air, whether gentle as a breeze or violent as an explosion... after getting a few of their equipments blasted into pieces. Luckily, nobody was hurt. Physically. Maybe one of the staffs were emotionally hurt, seeing their expensive tools broken. Who knows?

Even though Kenshi has just obtained a new superpower, he decided to hide this fact from everybody apart his family, fearing bad things could follow him. He decided to train himself physically and mentally by frequenting MMA classes, where he secretly uses his powers and tests his air-compressed blows. One day, he received a letter of invitation to the Jyoudan highschool, with him and his parents bewildered over the fact that somebody might have discovered his power. He accepted the invitation anyway, as he could finally find a reason to make use of his efforts.

Strength: 8
Agility: 7
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 5
Intuition: 7
Mastery: 6 (8)

Ability: Air manipulation. He can compress and channel air into his body and release them, either by physical contact or simply by bursting them.

(By the way, are we making a Discord server in order to speed up RP-related discussions and other things?)

Edited by DuckMannnn

Name: Otani Heizõ

Appearance: 5'5 Black hair, but with traces of a lighter hazel color that's hasn't darkened away completely. Has high cheekbones and a doughy face.   Despite the lack of a dress code at his junior high, he developed the habit of wearing the traditional black Gakuran uniform on and off campus. He feels that it gives him an air of profeseionalism.

History: Otani was born in Gosen, Niigata, into an agricultural family. His parents had been the first generation of the family to leave the farming industry, attaining blue color work in Niigata and commuting to the larger city daily. He has always been a social animal, following sports teams and stock car racing with interest. He hates silent types, as due to his environment, he couldn't tell whether people who didn't answer teachers did so due to intelligence or social anxiety . Tends to speak in a sing-song voice to fill silences. Likes to be the most active student in class, but not particularly brainy. 

Otani missed a year of junior high due to his parents briefly falling into debt, and spent 2010 with his grandparent's on the farm, more out of the way than assisting with the family's income. This has left him with a chip on his shoulder about being useless or taking subordinate roles. He feels that their is an excess of raw talent in the world, and that people only think otherwise due to chronic amounts of people being unwilling to project themselves forward. Enjoys a wild night out. Has a record of teasing others. 

Ability: Otani can project Holograms. These are simply light, and do not exert physical force. While he can project full-size, moving, illusions of people and other objects , his holograms are unable to produce noise, smells, and so on.  They are simply diffracted light, and can even be walked through with no resistance. 

Strength: 6
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 6
Intuition: 8
Mastery: 5

I'd like to thank everyone for their dedication and applications. To fit with the theme of the RP, the actual roleplaying will begin at the start of the next academic year for Japanese schools. Unfortunately, we've just missed the entrance ceremony, I look forward to seeing you all in April 2019!

April Fools