Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Challenge Idea Sharing/Tip Sharing

Just an idea I had for a thread. Post any challenge ideas you have for a Radiant Dawn Challenge, or post challenges you have recently completed. A challenge can be something as simple as "Defeat Kurthnaga in Chapter 3-E" or can be a full on challenge run such as "Laguz Only". Please specify which difficulty each challenge should be attempted on, and try to make them possible. Also if you've already completed said challenge, then you can give some tips (maybe mark them as a spoiler so people who don't want tips don't have to see them?).

I'll give an example of what I mean:

Complete "Elincia's Gambit" on Normal difficulty or harder without using Nephenee or Haar, and without losing any units (I completed this yesterday, it is definitely possible).

Tips:

Spoiler

I used Brom and Mordecai to block the units from coming from the right, and gave Elincia a Wind Edge as well as a Physic staff to keep the armor on the left alive, used Heather to hold the gap in the wall in the middle with 2 steel knives, and used Callil and Marcia to hit anyone who the rest couldn't defeat.

If you complete any of the challenges which are suggested then you can also share how you did it!

(Hopefully this will make the RD threads a bit more active!)

• 2 months later...