Desired New Heroes and New Hero Banners Discussion

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

Panne is not completely covered in fur, but some parts of her body are pretty furry, like her wrists and pelvic region. In fact, her crotch is so furry that she does not even wear panties or anything down there.

Is there not a purpose to those strings around both Yarne and Panne's waists?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Is there not a purpose to those strings around both Yarne and Panne's waists?

The strings are from her purse (Is that pocket thing a purse?) wrapped around her waist. I am pretty positive Panne is not wearing anything down there, unless you count the purse.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130119151854

Spoiler

latest?cb=20180220024856

Yeah, Yarne goes commando too.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130119163702

Edited by XRay

14 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Oh so they both have that cute purse.

Yeah.

Ugh, I get that heart sinking feeling anytime someone points out the child getting something from their parents, cause that reminds me of the tear jerking DLC chapters and what all the children experienced in all the timelines. I think one of the saddest ones for me was how Gerome inherited Minerva when he saw her flew back alone.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

Yeah.

Ugh, I get that heart sinking feeling anytime someone points out the child getting something from their parents, cause that reminds me of the tear jerking DLC chapters and what all the children experienced in all the timelines. I think one of the saddest ones for me was how Gerome inherited Minerva when he saw her flew back alone.

Now that makes me want a Kid Inheritance banner, with kids who have something from their parents.

Laurent will be up there with Miriel's hat. I think Cynthia mentioned she has Sumia's pegasus. And maybe spearhead?

Although I guess technically all kids count since they all have their mother's rings. I just want Brady and Noire somehow.

Edited by mcsilas

6 hours ago, Lemmy said:

My dream unit would be the giant spiders.

If we’re gonna start talking monsters then I want some gargoyles in the game. Specifically with the concept art from SoV.

Spoiler

abMEjwK.png

For actual characters, this time I’ll limit myself to three per game. Beast/Laguz will be their own thing.

Binding: Lugh, Niime, Igrene

Blazing: Canas, Heath, Nils

Sacred Stones: Selena, Artur, Ross

PoR: Boyd, Stefan, Rhys

Awakening: Brady, Maribelle, Miriel

Fates: Eponine, Rinkah, Flora

SoV: Python, Forsyth, Valbar

Beast/Laguz: Mordecai, Ranulf, Panne

Edited by NegativeExponents-
Wrote “Rolf” instead of “Ranulf”

35 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

If we’re gonna start talking monsters then I want some gargoyles in the game. Specifically with the concept art from SoV.

Reveal hidden contents

abMEjwK.png

For actual characters, this time I’ll limit myself to three per game. Beast/Laguz will be their own thing.

Binding: Lugh, Niime, Igrene

Blazing: Canas, Heath, Nils

Sacred Stones: Selena, Artur, Ross

PoR: Boyd, Stefan, Rhys

Awakening: Brady, Maribelle, Miriel

Fates: Eponine, Rinkah, Flora

SoV: Python, Forsyth, Valbar

Beast/Laguz: Mordecai, Rolf, Panne

Why do you have Rolf on your beast/Laguz list?  Rolf is a Beorc not a Laguz.

As for me now that several of my favorites have been added my list looks like this:

Blazing: Pent, Louise and Nils

SS: Gerik, Cormag and Tethys

Tellius: Nailah, Naesala, Tibarn and Volug

Tellius 2: Zihark, Jill and Haar

SD: Xane, Bantu and Fray

Awakening: Aversa, Priam and Walhart

Fates: Flora, Rinkah and Scarlet

SOV: Python, Forsyth and Silque 

Some new ideas for the bump:

Gerik (red), Tethys (grey), Ewan (red); TT reward Saleh (green); GHB Selena (blue)

Syrene (red), Cormag (blue) Ross (green); TT reward Dozla (green); GHB Selena (blue)

Nailah (grey), Nolan (green), Edward (red); TT reward Volug (blue); GHB Lekain (blue)

Sigrun (blue), Marcia (red), Reyson (grey); TT reward Tanith (red); GHB Sephiran (grey)

Altena (blue), Ced (green), Shannan (red); TT reward Arthur (blue); GHB Emperor Arvis (red... he can be the first GHB alt right?)

Aversa (red), Maribelle (grey), Sumia (blue); TT reward Gregor (red); GHB Gangrel (red)

Edited by Book Bro

I want this banner to have a mixed offering of brides and grooms.

Grooms: Marth (he derves an alt already and Warriors could be a hint that it is for this one. Also very fitting with Caeda) and Leo (because him getting a second alt is all but inevitable so it might as well be this one. He'd look good in a suit.. except the collar would be inside out of course.)

Brides: Anna (for already being hinted and hopefully having a prettier desing than her current Heroes one), Takumi Oboro (in a Japanese Wedding kimono to mix things up. She should have had this already a year ago imo).

Assuming the brides (don't expect any groom outside perhaps a free unit from TT or something) are all alts, some of ponytail girls with weaker art I'd like to see in new wedding dresses. Like Serra and Selena. Felicia I'd love to as well. 

(I'd also like Camilla although you can save that one for the summer banners,  *ducks under projectiles)

Edited by Vince777

Shadow Dragon: Astram, Elice, Frey, Medeus, and Gharnef.

New Mystery of the Emblem: Kris (M), Kris (F), King Marth (Legendary Hero), and Michalis (Lance).

Echoes: Kliff, Deen, Conrad, and Fernand.

Binding Blade: Roy (Legendary Fire Hero), Sue, Rutger, and Gaelle.

Blazing Sword: Eliwood (Legendary Fire Hero/Alt.), Rath, Pent, and Louise.

Sacred Stones: Cormag, Gerik, Tethys, and Glen.

Path of Radiance: Stefan, Shinon, Tibarn, Naesala, Petrine, Bryce, and Ashnard.

Radiant Dawn: Edward, Zelgius (Begnion), Volug, Nailah, Haar, Volke, Caineghis, Pelleas, and Levail.

Awakening: Owain, Walhart, Priam, and Yen'Fay.

Fates: Xander (Legendary Hero/Alt.), Zhara, Anankos, and Sumeragi.

Heroes: Veronica (Legendary Fire Hero), Fjorm's Brother (Legendary Water Hero), and Bruno.

8 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Now, which characters would you like for this month brides?

Me: Anna, Leagjarn, Cecilia and Titania.

For brides I'd definitely want Noire or Cynthia purely because I think they're cute as a button. However, I'd prefer grooms so that people with that inclination can also get some fan service.

As for what I expect, I believe it will be brides with the following Heroes:

Anna - because she caught the bouquet and was teased last year similar to how Sharena and Alfonse were hinted to appear in an easter banner.

Palla - beautiful woman with love issues. That doesn't make her unique in the series, but even though Catria is far more popular than her sisters, I can see her having paved the way for Palla to appear in an upcoming seasonal.

Felicia - (the most?) popular marriage partner in Fates, and is one of the more popular units from more recent games without an alt. 

And then another one, and because of my bias I'll just say Noire, seeing as the bridal class first appeared in Awakening, and who better to use a bow with that clas than Awakening's only female archer? I know Fates doesn't care much about weapon limitations, especially not when it comes to seasonals, but hush, let me have this.

Edited by Thane

I'd like Echoes to take the lead in the summer banner. Alm and Celica seem natural fits because they are both relatively popular and from a recent enough game so that they are fresh in the minds of the fanbase. They are also supposedly very attractive, Alm having quite a few in game suitors and Celica's design being highly praised by fans.

Although Celica already got her fair share of attention. Alternatively an Echoes summer banner could have Alm in just his swimming trunks while the female spot goes to Faye dressed in a ghillie suit, the implication being that she's spying on Alm's beach time to peek at the Alm fanservice. Seems pretty in character.  

Or IS can decide to make the smart decision to launch a ''beauty in age'' banner where Wrys, Gunther, Niime and Jedah, the stud of the Duma cult all show off their bare bodies on the beach.

On 4/27/2018 at 7:28 PM, Blackknight18 said:

I had an idea for a new Hero Banner. Not sure if it goes with this forum exactly but here it is.

Basically, it is inspired by the Fallen Heroes Banner. This includes 4 characters for the summoning and one for both a potential Grand Hero Battle and Tempest Trial exclusive character. Too many mages though here I will admit. 

Dark Heroes:

Julius: Dark Heir (Geneology of the Holy War) Blue Tome User (Weapon: Loptyr)

Lyon: Possessed Prince (Sacred Stones)(His appearance when the Demon King controls him) Red Tome User (Weapon: Demonic Naglfar)

Nergal: Quintessence Absorber (Blazing Blade/FE7) Red Tome User Probably (Weapon: Ereshkigal)

Gunter: Knight of Betrayal (Fates)(What he looks like when you fight him in Revelations) Axe User (Weapon: Devil Axe)

Dark Heroes GHB: 

Validar: Grima's Faithful (Awakening) Red Tome User (Weapon: Grima's Truth)

Dark Heroes Tempest Trials Character:

Idoun: Dark Shaman (Binding Blade)(What she looks like when wearing her robes) Green Tome User (Weapon: Dragon's Tome)

OR 

Idoun: Dark Dragon (Binding Blade) Blue Breath (Weapon: Dark Breath+)

Please feel free to tell me what you personally think of my idea. I would love it if they could do this but hey, what are the chances of that happening.

I'd love to see more banners like this that combine many games in the series together! Not a huge fan of villain characters as playable - I only pulled on the Fallen Heroes banner because Celica wasn't super "evil-ized" so I still liked her design (and I still have never pulled mage Celica, so I was glad I got sword Celica on my free pull). But I would like to see Julius! And from 7, while Nergal is the obvious choice (and certainly not a bad choice, especially if his damaged art shows his uncovered crazy eye), I'd love to see Ephidel or Limstella instead. 

Some themed multi-game banners in that vein I'd also like to see:

• Wandering Mages
    • Claude, Hugh, Canas, and Nyx
  • Noble Siblings
    • Conrad (wearing his mask), Ethlin, Altena, Guinivere
  • "Fallen" Heroes
    • A collection of character not playable in the games they appear in
    • Contains: Elbert, Greil (in merc leader axe form, not as Gawain), Marth's father (do we even get a name or appearance for him? Would love to see what they come up with), and Leila

There are lots of things they could do with banners and I hope IS will be more creative with some, instead of always trying to milk the popular characters. Characters who weren't well-known at all in the west are now super popular in large part BECAUSE of Heroes, like Reinhardt. I'd love to see them throw in characters like that, take a chance and see who can become popular rather than just going off of known quantities. Also, where did the Echoes crew go? They had like two banners close to each other, and since then have practically vanished aside from Celica (that's part of why I put in Conrad above). 

Fire Emblem 4: Quan, Ethelyn, Azelle and Lex

Sword of seals: Niime, Lugh, Miledy and Wolt

Sacred stones: Wyvern-riding Natasha with Garm, Pegasus Dozla with Latona and Excalibur Ephraim

Path of Radiance: Kieran, Boyd, Calill and Petrine

Radiant Dawn: Nolan, Edward, Leonardo and Laura

Edited by Sasori

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

Fire Emblem 4: Quan, Ethelyn, Azelle and Lex

Sword of seals: Niime, Lugh, Miledy and Wolt

Sacred stones: Wyvern riding Natasha with Garm, Latona wielding Dozla on a pegasus and Excalibur Ephraim

Path of Radiance: Kieran, Boyd, Calill and Petrine

Radiant Dawn: Nolan, Edward, Leonardo and Laura

Lol, I had to read that twice because of the wording. 

Edited by Book Bro