• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

...You're in it, buddy. Or more appropriately, you're on the website called "Serenes Forrest."

Why is the "internet" also called the "web"?

Sorry, don't have any.

(On a side note: How clean is Polandball, content-wise? I'm not worried about it sugarcoating historical events or anything like that. I just know the premise could lend itself to good, clean humor, or to something more crude and audacious. I especially ask this because I read Scandinavia and the World once, and was immensely disappointed by how much of the humor was either distasteful or just uninteresting gay jokes.)

Why do I not care at all that there are occasionally spiders living in my bathroom?

What did I do? I mean, yeah, I saved that bug from drowning while brushing my teeth, but I wasn't expecting my cat to be around the corner...

For what reason is sliced bread considered groundbreaking?

Because if you bury it in front of a dog, they will dig it up.

Is the reason @eclipse is named after a dark magic siege tome because her ban hammer can hit you from quite a distance, is more likely to hit you if you've done something wrong, and hits hard when it does connect?

Wynaut.

12 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

(On a side note: How clean is Polandball, content-wise? I'm not worried about it sugarcoating historical events or anything like that. I just know the premise could lend itself to good, clean humor, or to something more crude and audacious.)

It depends on the artist. Polandball is somewhat open-source. Anyone can contribute, and there is no definite canon. Swearing is usually limited to foreign words (kurwa, puta, etc.) while the US tends to add unnecessary swears to all of his sentences, because that's his character. Other comics can be squeaky-clean, because, as I said, it depends on the artist.

Does drinking Nuka-Cola give you cancer?

Edited by Purple Mage

Because Jupiter's moons being named after his lovers is a funny long-running joke, although it was invented by Galileo, long after the planets were named.

Did you know that Mr. Saturns and Mooks (the Earthbound kind) live on Saturn?

Why else would he be called Mr. Saturn? It wouldn't make much sense to call him "Mr. Saturn" when he lived on Mercury instead.

By that logic, every Earthling male would have to be called Mr. Earth, though.

Why do turtles live that long?

Possibly, although the latter may not have realized the the formers name wasn't completely a joke.

...I feel the need to apologize for that, for some reason. I didn't have a lot of leg room there.

9 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

It depends on the artist. Polandball is somewhat open-source. Anyone can contribute, and there is no definite canon. Swearing is usually limited to foreign words (kurwa, puta, etc.) while the US tends to add unnecessary swears to all of his sentences, becaude that's his character. Other comics can be squeaky-clean, because, as I said, it depends on the artist.

Ah, okay. Thanks for answering the question. I'll remember that whenever I search it up.

What is it with some anime intros and attacking the air?