• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

8 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Most likely.

Why does it seem like @SMEDIA likes offending people?

I don’t try to, but I am more comfortable saying offensive things over the internet than in person. If anyone HAS been offended, just tell me and I’ll stop.

Now, back on topic, I’ve never played those games before.  Considering how I enjoy FE, does that mean I’ll like that series too?

Will the Golden Sun series ever receive a fourth title? If people quit bitching that the third game  doesn’t compare to the first two, then Camelot and Nintendo would continue the series.

Probably not.

42 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

Now, back on topic, I’ve never played those games before.  Considering how I enjoy FE, does that mean I’ll like that series too?

Etrian Odyssey is a dungeon crawler turn based RPG where you can customize the party to have (assuming you're playing the Untold games on classic) and you can draw a map. I personally enjoy the games but I don't know what you like beyond FE but I still suggest you play the demos on the 3DS Store.

How are you sure you even exist?

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
grammer und spelling

I don't know, but the Procrastinator's Anonymous meeting is Monday so you might be able to-oh scratch that, it's been postponed until this following Friday because Mondays are evil.

Where's Waldo?

Never. I'm also totally not slightly miffed that my beautiful response was taken away.

Why do people still think that it's okay not to credit and/or pay an artist?

Probably because deep down all humans have as their most base desire, to hurt ruin and kill everything but the self, so that they themselves can monopolise all joy. They wish to ensure that no other but they can stand at the pinnacle of the world, it is not enough that they succeed, but others must fail... or something.

Wazzahhhhh?

They manage to reach that fine line between silly and awesome.

How do you pronounce "Tyltyl"?

Why, oh why oh why, did I expect, no, predict, that someone would say "t*t" when I asked that question?

Who knows, but apparently it's a dance move about stylishly sneezing into ones elbow. Or in Saudi Arabia, secretly doing drugs.

If tyranny is the corruption of order, and chaos is the corruption of freedom, how/why is "lawful evil" and "chaotic good" a thing?

Think of it as the bird species

Because it's a game, not everything about it is going to make sense.

If a pianist is somebody who plays piano and an artist is somebody that makes art, then why isn't somebody who competes in races a racist?

Because the English language has the continuity of a story written by a six year old.

Who won the Nickelodeon kids choice award for greatest sandwich in a limited series? 

Probably my favorite Nickelodeon star, Victoria Justice.

Which auteur (an auteur is a director that has his own personal style to the movies he makes) would do the best job directing a live action movie of Final Fantasy Tactics (the Playstation game)?

6 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Probably because deep down all humans have as their most base desire, to hurt ruin and kill everything but the self, so that they themselves can monopolise all joy. They wish to ensure that no other but they can stand at the pinnacle of the world, it is not enough that they succeed, but others must fail... or something.

Ok let's just gloss over the fact that I'm crazy and answer this question

Shamalan, M.Night Shamalama-ding-dong

anybody have any thoughts about drug laws in the Philippines, maybe a @Purple Mage

My thoughts: I'm a Duterte supporter, so I think he is doing it for the good of the nation. However, that isn't really the focus right now because the south is still recovering from the Marawi crisis and he is sending aid to help the civilians.

What made you bring that up all of a sudden, @Pengaius?

Edited by Purple Mage

Oh just, I'm thinking of overthrowing some democracies, settin up dictatorships, trying to find unpopular leaders of countries so that I can stage revolts and build an empire to declare war on the world and become total dictator of all, then monopolise wealth and create an all but one communist society, then I'll just disappear and finally have fixed the world (until humanity kicks in to ruin everything) y'know the usual

Where is Carmen San Diego