• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Hell no. Winners don't do drugs.

Why, when doing the personality test to determine ones class, did I get Rogue in The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, when I got Monk in both Arenea and Daggerfall (as well as in Oblivion, but that game doesn't have a personality test)?

He keeps loosing his tail.

Why is the search engine for Serenes Forest so... finicky (as in, why is there a different result depending on whether or not you add an s or an -ing to the end of a word)?

They combine milk and chocolate (already an amazing combination), puts them in an easily edible sphere, and then packages them together in a single box to ensure you get more than your money's worth.

@Captain Karnage, how did your day go?

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I did 

im recovering fast 

but it sucks 

Be careful with those pain pills, they can cause constipation. I know from experience. But also, pain pills are needed or else your mouth will constantly throb in pain. So just...be aware that you might need to get some milk of magnesia eventually...

Continuing!

Why are there flies in my house and why does my cat suck at killing them? 

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Be careful with those pain pills, they can cause constipation. I know from experience. But also, pain pills are needed or else your mouth will constantly throb in pain. So just...be aware that you might need to get some milk of magnesia eventually...

Continuing!

Why are there flies in my house and why does my cat suck at killing them? 

It's only prescription strength Tylenol, I'll be fine 

becusse your cat is a wus

why are cats so cute 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

It's only prescription strength Tylenol, I'll be fine

I forgot what the stuff they gave me was called but I wish it was prescription strength Tylenol! I spent a whole day drinking milk of magnesia until about 6 pm, let's just say fire in the hole. It was HORRIBLE. 

Now that I think about it I think I was given something called Codine. I was even informed it might have that side effect but forgot about it until it actually happened.

Cats are cute because they know if they're cute, humans will love them and they'll be able to TAKE OVER THE WORLD someday.

How does popcorn pop on an apricot tree?

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

I forgot what the stuff they gave me was called but I wish it was prescription strength Tylenol! I spent a whole day drinking milk of magnesia until about 6 pm, let's just say fire in the hole. It was HORRIBLE. 

Now that I think about it I think I was given something called Codine. I was even informed it might have that side effect but forgot about it until it actually happened.

Cats are cute because they know if they're cute, humans will love them and they'll be able to TAKE OVER THE WORLD someday.

How does popcorn pop on an apricot tree?

What's milk of magnesia?

magic

10 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

What's milk of magnesia?

It's an antacid and laxative that treats constipation, upset stomach, and heartburn (found via google search, make of that what you will).

Is it possible to go on a quest for the Holy Grail and not make a Monty Python reference?