Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Press the button that looks like a circle with a line through the top. And make sure the computer itself is plugged in. And make sure the monitor is turned on as well (press the same circle with a line button).

If we already know the answer to a question, but ask it anyway to see how others respond, does it count as a stupid question?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

How do I turn on my computer?

Take your shirt off and wink at it and call it "babe".

I'm sorry I had to

Current question: I'll let it slide.

If you shoot a robot, is it murder?

3 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Is there any practical purpose for the "spin" part of spin kicking?

Something with physics and momentum.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

If you shoot a robot, is it murder?

Depends on if the robot is sentient.

What is this black, gooey, stuff?

Serious answer: The company probably prepares ahead of time for these events and chooses which events to doodles and celebrate.

Joking answer: Probably by using some anomalous object. Contact the SCP Foundation if you want to make sure they aren't using such things.

Can something bad be good?

The Lord shows no favoritism.

Why are there so many animals in my neighborhood this year? I just saw a fox today, I saw a rabbit yesterday and several times before that. Wild Turkeys and deer walking along the road aren't an usual sight, and chipmunks and squirrels are everywhere.

To attract attention on the road and clear the way, I think? The color stands out in traffic.

Why does my lunch box feel so light?

It's a placebo effect. Or it spouted a hole. Or you forgot to put something inside it.

How did this object get this many different names? (Seriously, this is the first time I've heard of alternative names for this thing).

Link: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17857&start=30 It's a forum edit by a user named Petah-Petah, by the way.

Because Mother nature says so.

Why do people call Alexander of Macedonia "Alexander the Great" when Cyrus of Persia should clearly be called it because he was the most kind leader to ever rule, let alone the best person in general?

Ask the people who would call him Alexander the Marginal if he weren't so great.

If you attempt to fail and succeeded, what have you done?

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I have no idea but WHERE IS "BOUNCY CASTLE"?

At the church picnic today. Although if you're wondering where it is in the comic, Pikachu is making that argument.

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Why does it rain every night here lately?

God has decided that this is the time to water the flowers.

9 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Why do people call Alexander of Macedonia "Alexander the Great" when Cyrus of Persia should clearly be called it because he was the most kind leader to ever rule, let alone the best person in general?

Because it's kinda hard to call someone who literally cried over the fact that he had no places left to conquer in the know world something other than "great".

Cyrus is definitely underrated, though.

5 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Why did I propose to Dragoncat...

Because you forgot to check out her profile page beforehand and didn't see...

5 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

...that we merge our fanfic universes?

Oh.

Because you two noticed that your fictional world's were similar enough that they could merge without problem.

Is it an actual, official rule that you aren't allowed to cheat in counting games, even in (or especially in) fftf posts?

@Purple Mage Lol I'm flattered but I just like you as a friend xD Merging fanfics is fine though. Ray says he wants to give Matthew a piggy back ride. Joan says her dad gives piggy back rides to her mom and it makes her blink. Scipio just wants to know if it's possible to make a pokeball bazooka because that would be epic and probably be much easier than throwing them. Reply to that via PM if you want.

17 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Is it an actual, official rule that you aren't allowed to cheat in counting games, even in (or especially in) fftf posts?

I wouldn't know, counting games are boring imo.

Why is the god of Pokemon a GOAT? (Arceus)

39 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Omae wa, mo shinderu?

Technically. I mean, all humans are mortal, so from a certain point of view, we kinda are already dead.

5 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

As for my question: Didn't see what,@Hawkwing?

Her age.

Speaking of which, I never got my question answered on whether or not being an "Idea Guy" is an actual job.

...so is being an "Idea Guy" an actual job?