Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

The third rock from the sun. Also the only known planet thus far that supports life.

Why did the Roman Catholic church once believe that the moon was a reflection of humanity?

Edited by Hawkwing

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Well, the Sun is a ball of burning gas that would kill every living being on this planet were it only a little bit closer to us, and you are a human being, so... I hate to break it to you, but I think it's safe to say that the Sun would roast you in a one-on-one fight.

Unless you had a red giant-sized bucket of water.

Who would win: a squirrel or Zeus?

In a "fair" fight, the MMA fighter. In real life, the Secret Service would have tackled her the moment she attempted to throw a punch or a kick.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a woodchipper?

The question is why is Mordack weaponizing peas? They're too small! He should weaponize pumpkins instead.

Who would win in a fight, Oliver from FE or Mumkhar from Xenoblade? Both are "power hungry fools".

My money's on Claws Boy. Slice Fatty Fatso into ribbons.

Probably Mumkhar. Depends on how weak he is to magic, and how good he is at dodging. But considering that Oliver is a joke character... yeah, he's being going to be torn to shreds.

Was Doctor Strange sent with Spiderman to prevent the latter from spoiling the Infinity War and ensuring that the only future where they win comes true?

Ah! So you were rated R at the last minute too!

Alternatively, you somehow failed an assignment at school...withing a few days (or weeks, depending on where you live) of it starting.

Holy Crap! Do My eyes deceive me? Will this video really be three years old in 16 days (at the time this was posted, anyway)?!?!

...If it is, I feel old(er)...

Edited by Hawkwing
Fixed a word, and added some dialogue .

A princess who decided to let it go, and was nearly killed by soldiers until they arrested her instead, or someone who refused to let it go, and fell to her death.

One had ice powers, while another sought immortality.

Hilariously enough, they both interacted with a guy who goes by "Han(s)".

11 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Apparently, and plus you can't FELL old, you can FEEL old though.

Image result for facepalm

That was a mistake on my part. I shall fix it soon.

Is "mook" pronounced "m-oo-k" or "m-u-k"? Or is it something else entirely?

Because roses felt like they were unloved, so they made up that proverb. Sadly, people took it the wrong way and now it just means that you should take the time to enjoy what you're doing and / or take the time to appreciate your surroundings more.

If you could create a universe of your own, what would it be like?

It would be a universe without evil. However, if I had that power, then I would know why God offered humans the choice to pursue the knowledge of good and evil despite prohibiting them from doing so. Although that may be because, in order for free will to truly exist, and not simply be lip service, then the choice between obedience and disobedience must exist. Even if the result will have unparalleled consequences on the universe as a whole.

Is there any practical purpose or function of cracking ones knuckles?