• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Sain. He can't score with anyone other than disease ridden hookers. It hurts when he pees. He better get that checked out.

Why do I find that so funny?

Yeah, I liked her, she's a useful addition.

Why does my grandpa always knock on the table and say there's somebody at the door every time I see him?

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Because Zelda boss fights aren't that interesting in the first place.

You can’t be serious; besides perhaps Zelda 1 and the games in the series I haven’t played yet, the boss fights are one of the best parts. Which Zelda game have you played that didn’t have good boss fights?

As for what the heck is heck, it’s a higher up circle of Hell, so it’s not as horrible as possible.

OMG the boss fights in Zelda are top notch!

Since there's no question...

Why do people say scaring or annoying the hell out of somebody when hell isn't in anybody, it's underground?

Because it sounds funny and more child-friendly than "crap", I assume.

15 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

You can’t be serious; besides perhaps Zelda 1 and the games in the series I haven’t played yet, the boss fights are one of the best parts. Which Zelda game have you played that didn’t have good boss fights?

Well, to be fair, I've only played Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors and found the boss fights in those games to be the least enjoyable parts of it. But hey, to each their own, I suppose.

Have you heard the tragedy of Parrot the Parrot King?

Either they could save everyone but themselves, choked to death after eating too many crackers, or it's death saddened Shanty Pete so much that it sent him into a berserker rage and he conquered yet another heavily fortified port town on his own.

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem shanty pete

No joke; Shanty Pete really does own a parrot.

Why wasn't a Taguel Warren a level in Fire Emblem Awakening? Not even as DLC?

Because pirates parrots are exotic tropical birds found only in the Carribean, where pirates lived?

If knights, samurai, and vikings existed all at one point in history so For Honor can make chronological sense (9th century iirc), why hasn't anyone thought of a game that takes place in the 19th century with pirates, cowboys, and ninjas?

Edited by Purple Mage

Probably because pirates would be stuck with flintlock pistols, Cowboys wouldn't have many melee options besides fistcuffs, and ninja's were actually present in the same time period as samurais.

With that said, it sounds like it could make for a pretty cool game! They may just have to throw realism out the window for balancing reasons.

22 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Because Zelda boss fights aren't that interesting in the first place.

Thou have not fought the glorious Koloktos, and seen what an epic boss fight is.

Or Demise.

Or Phantom Ganondorf.

Or Ganondorf.

Why hasn't Nintendo given one of Links incarnations a beard yet?