• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

40 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

...Nair? The heck is nair?

Nair is hair remover; so if you mixed the two, you’d probably lose your hair.

What would you do if Tharja started stalking you?

This isn't the would you rather thread. But don't feel bad, I made that same mistake yesterday and had to edit my post.

What country is the North Pole in?

None. The North Pole is located in the middle of some water, and no country owns water.

Would this mean that Santa's secret workshop is actually an underwater base? Or are North Pole Elves actually aquatic creatures, and Santa Clause is a merman?

8 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

None. The North Pole is located in the middle of some water, and no country owns water.

Actually, it's the common heritage of mankid (or, other words, all of us and none of us).

9 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Would this mean that Santa's secret workshop is actually an underwater base? Or are North Pole Elves actually aquatic creatures, and Santa Clause is a merman?

Santa is a magic man, remember?

How magical is Santa Claus?

That was the result of a Roman emperor attempting to merge a holiday around Jesus's Death and Resurrection with pagan traditions. I.E. Eggs represented death and rebirth in some pagan religions, and spring was when fertility rites took place, hence the bunny.

Why do people think that Kellam's "gimmick" is that he's forgotten by the rest of the Shepherds, when in truth they know he exists; they just find him hard to spot?

One is dumb enough to wear a mask and think that the player has no idea who she is and the other is dumb enough to allow her to wear the mask.

Why do some people smell like pizza and Doritos and others don't?

Does he, though? I mean, he idolizes his mom for being a genius strategist, but there's no hint that he's romantically interested in her.

Why do people in general insinuate romantic / lewd interests between fictional characters when there usually is none?
(Ephraim/Eirika, Sakura/Hana, Elise/Effie, Leo/Takumi to name a few examples)