Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

On 5/9/2018 at 5:59 PM, Dragoncat said:

Where did "the moon is made of cheese" come from?

On 5/9/2018 at 6:03 PM, Hawkwing said:

Well, the moon has holes in it, and so do certain types of cheese, so someone thought they were clever by putting two-and-two together, and everyone else just rolled with it.

On 6/27/2018 at 1:07 AM, Purple Mage said:

Why isn't the moon made of cheese?

On 6/27/2018 at 1:40 AM, DragonFlames said:

Because it actually used to be a part of the Earth until a giant meteor literally punched the moon out of it. By which I mean the Earth would also have to be made of cheese if the moon is and all evidence points to the Earth being made of rock, so the moon, being a former part of the Earth, has to be made of rock and not cheese.

What the hell did I just write? 

20 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Speaking of cheese, where did the belief that the moon is made of cheese come from?

18 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Conspiracy theorists.

To be fair, each question was asked differently.

Also, that's pretty neat, @Purple Mage. Out of question, were some things taken from the Lunaris PME? (That's not my stupid question, by the way.)

12 minutes ago, Smog said:

Why is Gamora?

...Is actually a very important question, considering that Thanos only bothered to take her instead of killing the rest of the Guardians.

I'll also do you one better; How is Gamora?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Being a frontiersman with a knack of telling stories can get you that kind of reputation. That, and the title makes for a catchy song.

Why are humans so concerned with the temporary when the eternal is right in front of them?

Some things probably can't be enjoyed in the eternal because you would no longer need them to survive or for the species itself to survive. And humans are by nature imperfect, we can't possibly live a life without some "sin". Long story short if there are some things that are impossible in the afterlife we want to get our fill of them in the life.

How do you take a selfie through a toilet paper roll and pretend to be the moon? I tried and it didn't work.

Well, stagnation is usually followed by regression, so... yeah, make of that what you will.
That, or Goat Yoga is actually some new form of hyper efficient long-distance communication method that doesn't require an electronic substitution device (or ESD for short), but we just haven't figured it out until now.

So has anyone figured out who actually let the dogs out?

Edited by DragonFlames

Considering the number of good quality games inside that genre, no one would blame you in the slightest for preferring one over the other.

Who decided to name an application "Discord" when the word means "disagreement between people"?

I have never even heard of that game before, but I'll just assume no. With how many members there are, I think the laws of probability should tell us that at least one more member should at least have heard about Soul Blazer.

Dafuq is an "NPC" (not the video game kind, apparently)?

7 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Who decided to name an application "Discord" when the word means "disagreement between people"?

Maybe they named it after the My Little Pony character.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Dafuq is an "NPC" (not the video game kind, apparently)?

Nice pretty cat.

I was bitten by a turtle as a kid, can I still drink orange juice?