• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because friends don't let friends kill themselves? That got dark quickly...

What do you mean you forgot the chicken nuggets?!

(If I already used this question I swear to god...)

On 4/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, Purple Mage said:

Why does school have to be so boring?

On 4/28/2018 at 1:41 AM, ProfImpossible said:

I mean, it doesn't have to be. School can actually be pretty fun if certain conditions are met. Though I don't believe that's the answer you're looking for, so I will say that it is boring because it's childhood was rater uneventful.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:25 PM, Robin126 said:

Why does school suck?

On 10/24/2018 at 9:45 PM, Purple Mage said:

Because it is school.

11 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Why is school boring?

Because you've already read ahead in the school books and know what's being taught? Because you've made a choice not to have fun at school? Because you've taken college classes before and that makes normal school way too easy in comparison? Only you know.

Why/How did the unreleased Star Wars book Alien Exodus make THX 1138, American Graffiti, and Willow all set within the same universe?

1 minute ago, Hawkwing said:

Why/How did the unreleased Star Wars book Alien Exodus make THX 1138, American Graffiti, and Willow all set within the same universe?

Because clearly the writter thought it would be funny(and was probably on deathsticks)

Help I sat next to a girl I like for 50 turns and she still isn't my girlfriend. What am I doing wrong?

You're not in Montreal (lame hockey joke, sorry lol).

Is it really what's in the turkey that makes you sleepy during Thanksgiving, or is it your relatives?

14 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Why the heck am I having a conversation with Dragoncat about... uh... medical stuff involving a certain part of the body which must not be named?

Because realistic groin attacks are a rarity in fiction. And the wikipedia page for castration has some bloody pictures.

Ninjaaaaaaas! WHY must you attack me?!?

2 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

How's the weather today?

Cold. There's still snow on the ground from the one day it did, and our family still has a lot of raking to do, but otherwise it's not terrible.

Why do I have such mixed feelings on the fact that Visualshower will probably never localize past Beyond the Bounds games?