• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Latino refers to people of Latin American origin. Hispanic refers to people who either speak Spanish or are descended from Spanish-speaking populations. And yes, that was the first thing google said.

Why do I enjoy Blustone 2's new voice acting so much, despite the fact that I have no idea what they're saying?

I’m sorry; I don’t speak drunk talk.

If a super villain wanted to kill Donald Trump as part of his evil plot for world domination and only you knew how to stop him every step of the way, would you let them get away with killing Trump first before stopping him?

40 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

It was?

Supposedly. I'm seeing quite a few songs from the OST (like the full version of Gang Plank Galleon and Divine Bloodlines, which, as far as I'm aware, we haven't been able to hear the full version anywhere yet) on YouTube that aren't on the official website. The intro to the game was leaked, too. Some players got copies prematurely, which explains the dataminers who have gotten the OST onto the internet. Just so you know I'm not joshing you, here's an article about the early copies and an article about the OST.

40 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

If two guys have their own milkshakes, but one guy has a straw that reaches across the room to drink the other guy's milkshake and proceeds to drink that guy's milkshake, what was the point of the first guy having his own milkshake?

So the second guy can drink out of the first guy's milkshake if he wants to.

If I have two quarters, and I put them in my ears, I'm listening to 50 cent. If I put a half dollar coin in one ear, am I still listening to 50 cent?

Edited by indigoceans

Your feet are small? That could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Speaking of Barney, why the hell is the yellow dinosaur named after a sex act? HIS NAME IS BJ, THAT MEANS BLOWJOB.

I don't think the amount of cerebral activity necessary to feel remorse at being the butt end of a joke can be contained within the limited cranial space contained within that concentrated block of calcium he calls a head.  So he probably just laughs along with those jokes just like the ones about him being a pimp who has a pair of hoes named Baby Bop and BJ.

How many grams of marijuana can fit inside Barney's tail anyway?

THE RANDOM COMMENTS OF UNASSUMING FORUM MEMBERS Hawkwing | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

By the way, because quoting it all would be a pain, the question "what color is my tie?" has been asked twice and the "can feet smell?" has been asked thrice, although in slightly different ways.

20 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Speaking of Barney, why the hell is the yellow dinosaur named after a sex act? HIS NAME IS BJ, THAT MEANS BLOWJOB.

On 5/11/2018 at 8:15 AM, Dragoncat said:

How did the creators of Barney get away with naming a character after a sex act(BJ)?

#SorryHawkwing

On 5/11/2018 at 3:46 PM, Hawkwing said:

image.png.a2dc14808be8149ac26f2902a0450eaf.png

...Apology Accepted.

I had to

On 11/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Purple Mage said:

Because it sucks.

THEY DO NOT SUCK!

...Well, okay. The artwork and especially animation has improved considerably over the years. And they already localized the White Island series (although they removed most of the gorier moments. Probably for the better). And Secret to Bluestone is pretty much Blustone but with cards, and on top of that is your average card game but with added visual flair and story.

But I want to know why that character is in Blustone, and why that character isn't. Where did Lantern get his jacket? Why in the world do the characters look so different in Secret to Blustone and the other Blustone? And who in the world is this Not!Naruto guy, and why does he look so much like an older Lan... tern...

...Wait a second...

(On a completely random side note,  Visualshower made Lantern a blonde entirely to bank on Naruto, Dragon Ball, and other popular animes. No really.)

I probably got a lot of weird glances from writing all that, and I don't care.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Purple Mage said:

(@Hawkwing, we were talking about circumcision.)

Oh.

...Well then.

On 11/24/2018 at 5:15 PM, indigoceans said:

Why did Ultimate get leaked so early?

Mexico

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

How many grams of marijuana can fit inside Barney's tail anyway?

Enough to get fired from the show and ruin several childhoods.

How can DOOM be played on an ATM, a calculator, and even a car?

Every time I get quoted by Hawkwing in this topic I know I repeated a question instantly.

Current question: Same reason Skyrim can be played on an Amazon Alexa.

Will Skyrim ever be ported to calculators?