Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

They were clearly talking quality, not quantity.

There are caregivers and caretakers, yet their meaning is the technically the same. Why is this?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

They are synonyms and have similar etymology, just like how airplane, aeroplane, or plane are all the same thing.

Why is "Betrayal on House on the Hill" played more than "Axis and Allies," "Unicornus Knights," "A Game of Thrones," and "Sakura Arms" combined in my group of friends?

If she is gold, then yeah.

Why is platinum worth less than gold in real life, but valued more as a rank (credit cards, games, etc)?

EDIT: Ninja'd, the answer is no because they don't want to die.

Does anyone else furiously rinse the bottom of the tub before they take a bath or am I just weird?

Edited by Espurrhoodie

No idea. I have not taken a bath in a long time. I think I would rinse the bottom of the tub too if I plan to take a bath.

Are there more showerers than bathers?

You forcefully make him smile by shoving your thumbs in his mouth and pulling them upward.

Does anyone elss suck at figuring out how much shampoo and conditioner to use and just squirt out a handful or is that just me because my hair nearly hits by buttcrack?

Not me, I'm a guy so... girl things. Maybe take a handful but don't put all of it on the hair on your head and save some for your hair going down your back?

Why am I so sleepy?

@Espurrhoodie They make shampoo and conditioner mixed, but can't help with figuring out the right amount.

46 minutes ago, Nym said:

Why am I so sleepy?

Because you stayed up late watching talk shows?

What if Fates was called If in the english version too?

I would never stop thinking about Jon Cozart's After Ever After parody series whenever FE14's title would be mentioned.

On a scale of one to six Infinity Stones, would it be sensible to put Scrooge McDuck's power level at three Infinity Stones?

That would be easy to write and less generic.

12 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Because you stayed up late watching talk shows?

Man I wish.

Why do people think chihuahuas are demonic little shits? Mine are really sweet. (But Chico and Pepe are old)

21 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

@Espurrhoodie They make shampoo and conditioner mixed, but can't help with figuring out the right amount.

I just use a handful anyway, my shampoo's around, 10-15 bucks and they sell it for a reduced price combined with the conditioner.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Not me, I'm a guy so... girl things. Maybe take a handful but don't put all of it on the hair on your head and save some for your hair going down your back?

That's what I do anyway, lol.

Because some tend to bark a lot.

2 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

That's what I do anyway, lol.

Oh... well that's all I got. So much for helping you XD

Square plates are harder to find.

It is okay to ask a stupid WYR question here?

7 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Does anyone elss suck at figuring out how much shampoo and conditioner to use and just squirt out a handful or is that just me because my hair nearly hits by buttcrack?

3 hours ago, Nym said:

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

They make shampoo and conditioner mixed, but can't help with figuring out the right amount.

I annoy my mom because I do not differentiate between shampoo, body wash, etc. The first soapy thing I grab in the shower would be the thing I use to lather up my whole body. While my body wash and body soap are only half way used for the past year or so, I have already went through like a dozen bottles of shampoo.

Provided that you don't break the fourth wall (or whatever it's called), why not?

Is it okay to answer a stupid question with a question?

I don't know, probably because of the few people that don't know that youtube exist. Or Netflix.

Why are some people always last minute?

Because they overslept.

In terms of news headlines, which FE country would be like Florida, and what would be some examples of said headlines? (If you don't get what I mean, look up Florida Man Headlines)

Because it looks like you're  just hitting a thing with a stick

On 3/6/2019 at 9:40 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

Because they overslept.

In terms of news headlines, which FE country would be like Florida, and what would be some examples of said headlines? (If you don't get what I mean, look up Florida Man Headlines)

Altea, so all the headlines would read Aritian man

Edited by Pengaius