Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

It is fun and sexy.

Are hairy men sexy?

4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

20190410_192153.jpg

Do you follow r/catloaf as well?

I think I am already feeling a craving for cat fur. Part of me wants to unboard the plane I just boarded and go back home to snort my kitty. I do not think I will be able to cat huff in Thailand.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Image result for philippines ball

It's eyes are almost permanently in that form, and the personality behind them only helps its case.

11 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Because it’s a yandere and it only wants you, it’s one true senpai, inside of it(Sorry not sorry)

Considering I spun out nearly three times on the ice with my last car, yet kept driving afterwards as if nothing had happened, even when I lost part of my door one of those times, I'm not so certain if my car would willingly have me at the helm if it were alive.

Why is "fidgety" so fidgety to spell? 

Weather does not make sense in general.

Why do Thais (and I think British and Japanese too) like their monarchy so much?

Because it's really reliable (unlike the Stormtrooper-esque aim of Archers) and most enemies don't have very high Resistance stats.
Also, because Delthea is a nuke. Also, also: Seraphim.

Why is it "reading between the lines" and not something like "underneath/behind the lines"?

"Underneath the lines" sounds pervy. "Behind the lines" sounds stalkerish.

If flies like to be on poop, does poop smell bad to them?

Probably..but maybe they just want to observe..find out why the shite pile smells the way it smells..

If you had to wear Makalov's hair out in public, would you do it? 

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

"Underneath the lines" sounds pervy. "Behind the lines" sounds stalkerish.

If flies like to be on poop, does poop smell bad to them?

It does, but they're major masochists, which would explain why they repeatedly bash their heads into windows all the time...

Serious answer, because I feel like it: Probably not. I mean, some of them straight up EAT poop. (insert "they literally eat shit LOLZ" joke here)

1 minute ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

If you had to wear Makalov's hair out in public, would you do it?

I'd rather spend a whole day with Azura or Takumi, meaning no chance in hell.

How many years will it take until the first human will take flight without any aid?

Because you know that Sakurai likes to "piss off" his fans with "MOAR FiayRe EeehmBluM" .

On a more serious note: I could see this happening. They did use Corrin to promote Fates and Roy was included in Melee to advertise for FE6 (or was it 7?), as well.

How many lies can a politician tell in a day?

Hello, 1984!
Democracy is a lie. Europe is a hellhole, the European Union a farce. Our politicians and corporate CEO's might as well be twirling their non-existent moustaches for all the subtlety they threw out their windows, and... hey, why do I hear sirens?
I mean, if we're about to get controversial, me might as well do it right, right?

What is the best way to plant seeds?