Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Eat them and then poop them out.

What is the most interesting holiday that you encounter but do not normally celebrate? (During Songkran, Thai New Year, people in Bangkok douse each other in water with water guns, hoses, or large buckets. You also get smeared with a white powder.)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Simple, she's a forgettable character

Why does Marcia and Makalov have pink hair? It's clearly the hair color they had since birth..right? This has been bothering me for 9 years now please help me.

Because genes. And anime/manga hair colours that don't adhere to real life standards. If they did, that'd be pretty boring.
Though you wouldn't believe how many of the girls at my university dye their hair something other than a natural hair colour. So far, I've seen everything from white to cyan.

Does anyone ever actually use the term "Mary Sue" unironically?

Edited by DragonFlames

Yes. Ignorantly.

Is this song saying "Imma gonna break the bird", "How did I break the bird?", or "How do I break the bird?"

Sounds like "Hummina break the bird" to me.

Why do most of the jokes about me in the "Post Something the Above Person would Never Say" have to do with the fact I'm short?

You haven't done the best of jobs hiding that fact, and it's easy pickings for when people don't want to do some searching.

Is Ridley the only Nintendo character that would be allowed as a guest fighter in Mortal Kombat?

9 hours ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

Why does Marcia and Makalov have pink hair? It's clearly the hair color they had since birth..right? This has been bothering me for 9 years now please help me.

I headcanon pink hair is like calico cats, males are rare and sterile. Lol but seriously Makalov probably wouldn't be a good father anyway.

Because cheese is awesome.

Why are people using the Smash stage builder to draw penises?

Edited by Dragoncat

Taboos are fun to break.

What exotic animal cheeses do you want to try? (I want to try cat cheese and human cheese.)

Not really.

When I play Skyrim, I only go back and forth between the Khajit merchant in Dawnstar and the chest in the rocks on the other side of town. Since I only play in one city instead of the entire province, does that mean I am actually playing Dawnstar and not Skyrim?

If you declare something a meme, then it is a meme.

How do you make a memey cheese?

You milk a meme for all it's worth, then put it through the cheese making process, and then you pass off the meme as though it's something the internet has never seen before.

If women look better after wearing makeup and "doing" their hair, why don't men do the same thing?

Because it takes too much time and men usually don't want to bother with it, anyway. Can't save what's already ugly, am I right guys? *awkward laughter that very soon descends into full on bawling*
For a time, there was a group called "metrosexuals" who apparently did just that. Additionally, Victorian Hedonism was a thing in late 1800s Great Britain, though that was a nobility thing, I guess.

Why is a part Fire Emblem community so fixated on boobs?

I think making love in your parents' bedroom is first and foremost a pretty courageous thing to do. I mean, what if they get home earlier? Going from that, I'll have to pick the third option: If your parents catch you making love to your SO in their bedroom, and instead of scolding/grounding you, they get revenge by making love in yours. THAT would be weird.

Why am I afraid that people take my posts in the "Ban the user above" thread personally?