Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

You need to upgrade game developers' RAM and hard drive to improve their memory.

If you have nose superpowers, how much do you have to be paid in order for you to be a professional poop smeller to help doctors diagnose medical problems?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I'd demand as much as a usual doctor is paid.  I'd imagine that with those kind of powers I'd be pretty important.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, Dragoncat said:

He'll take lessons on how to lay low while sparkling from Edward Cullen.

Not sure if you already know but... Edward Cullen IS Batman.

Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at?

In my closet, I have two hoodies in there.

What does it say about my abilities with videogames if I died on the tutorial fight in Tales of Vesperia?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I was playing on Easy.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

Nothing, really, because the tutorial fight in Vesperia is pretty brutal for a tutorial. Definitely the hardest in any Tales I've played.
Vesperia in general is pretty unforgiving.

How many years will it take until Germany finally realizes that sending the worst possible singers to the ESC is a bad idea?

Seeing as they basically funded a good portion of Uwe Boll's filmmaking career for so many years through tax shelter laws, it will probably take a while.

If we ever get around to seeing a live action remake of the first Pokémon movie, will there be any chance that a writer and director with the decency to mercy kill and put Ash Ketchum out of his misery can be hired?

Hopefully not. I imagine all animals live peacefully together on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

What is the first thing, or first few things, you would do when you find out a zombie apocalypse is happening? I think I would call all my friends to make sure they are safe, and if the infection is still early and has not hit my area yet, work with people outside to create barriers on the streets or something.

I would say that the suit contains an oxygen tank, but considering Scott almost drowned, and some characters survived in the Quantum Realm just fine without helmets, it might be a plot hole. That, or they just absorb the giant oxygen atoms, which isn't much better as it raises further questions.

Is it possible to punch someones eye out?

Would: Hector Wouldn't: Eliwood

Hector would tell the worst ones

DOOM or Duke Nukem? The choice is painfully obvious..Daddy Nukem

Edited by Joshii

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The answer is obviously Bubsy. Preferably the 3D kind. Obviously.

Bubsduke 3d

Somebody make a fanart of that, please.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes but that's obviously a lie

Edited by Joshii

All clothes want to eat people, they are just no really good at it. They often leave human limbs and head dangling out clothes' orifices, especially during the summer. They get better during the winter though where clothing sometimes swallow the entire person.

Have you seen the last episode of Game of Thrones or read the spoilers?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

It was exactly the sort of ending that I was hoping the show would lead up to.  It was definitely a "slow paced" ending compared to the rest of the series, but considering how 70+ episodes of political backstabbing, killing, and destruction had preceded everything, I'd imagine that a "Return of the King" style ending was exactly the sort of thing that the show deserved.  Everyone acted in their proper character and didn't end up being overcompensated for all of their hardships, but rather still had to face the fact that there was still real world things that would have to be taken care of and things about their own individual character that would let them live out the rest of their lives.  Excellent way to end such a great series as far as I'm concerned.

Would a port of Doom on the Sega CD basically just be the 32X version?

No because the Sega CD is too old for anything to be ported to.

Was the currency in India named after the one in Hyrule or vice versa? (Rupees)

....yes.

How are my kiaits (or grunts) when I (who is 4'11 and 105 pounds) do Tae Kwon Do louder than the rest of my class (which is filled with boys)?

It is not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man.

What is (a) Gleipnir?

Our boi.

9 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

What is (a) Gleipnir?

If we're talking about Norse mythology, Gleipnir is the binding that keeps Fenrir from escaping.

Why is the Vocaloid fanbase seemingly dying?

Some fanbases grow as the years pass, and others dwindle. And sometimes it's like a pendulum.

In other words, maybe.

14 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

If we're talking about Norse mythology, Gleipnir is the binding that keeps Fenrir from escaping.

Interesting.

So why is it a bag with calming (and insanity removing) powers in Blustone?