• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

It's called Dynasty Warriors Godseekers.
It's a game with the characters from Dynasty Warriors but with gameplay that looks strikingly similar to Fire Emblem. I haven't actually played it myself, though, so I can't say how deep the similarities actually run. I just found it funny that they made a Fire Emblem game in the style of Dynasty Warriors when there is a Dynasty Warriors game in the style of Fire Emblem.

How many times can you hear a normally funny joke until it becomes not funny?

Edited by DragonFlames

It depends less on how often, more on how frequently. All jokes become a little less funny the more you hear them, but hearing the same joke again in a short amount of time will cause it to get old quickly. Even when spaced out between hearings, jokes can still loose some of their humor and become stale. With that said, it doesn't always mean it has to be a sharp drop in quality every time you hear it.

Probably 5-20 times if you want a guesstimate statistical answer. Depends on the joke and the person.

Can blood exist as a gas?

Because you wanted to and asked and I said go for it.

You're driving a bus. At the first stop four people get on. At the second stop two people get off and two people get on. At the third stop two people get off. At the fourth stop five people get on. What color are the bus driver's eyes?

Because the writers / directors want to show that their powers / abilities are beyond anything a normal human could achieve. Imagine if superhero fights didn't have any collateral damage: you might as well be watching stuff like UFC or professional wrestling. Also superhero comics and movies are basically the western version of shonen manga and anime (or shonen anime / manga are the eastern version of superhero comics, take your pick, I don't know which came first).

What was the purpose behind photography?

They can be fun, but I prefer playing as other characters. Given the huge cast of Super Smash Bros, there's enough room for everyone to find some love

Is putting celery in sloppy joe's normal?

Depends on the kind of "public" but yes, it is gross.

Why does Inspector Gadget have a mustache in the pilot episode of his show?

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

He shaved it.

Why did Inspector Gadget shave his mustache?

Because the creator said so.

By the way, Dragoncat, are you a fan of the Spyro games? I’ve had copies of 1 & 3 and enjoyed them, but I’m reluctant to try 2 because I played the demo once and was bored playing it. In regards to the GBA Spyro games, are they comparable to the PlayStation titles?

3 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

In regards to the GBA Spyro games, are they comparable to the PlayStation titles?

Season of Flame is the best one. Season of Ice is okay but gets really hard. So that's my recommendation.

Ripto's Rage (2) is my least favorite of the classic playstation trilogy but it's still good.

Moving on! (if you have any more questions feel free to PM me)

Why are ducks funny?

They're just fantasy, because real-life buffaloes don't have wings... at least I think they don't, else they'd be pretty OP as far as animals go. "Oh, there's a lion? No prob, I'll just fly away!"
On the other hand, just having wings doesn't guarantee flight (just look at ostriches), so if buffaloes did have wings, they'd not be necessarily able to use them, judging from the way their bodies are built - which doesn't suggest a high degree of aerodynamics, at least not enough to take to the skies above - in which case one has to wonder why they'd even have them if that's the case and...
I have a headache now.

Why did I just spend an entire paragraph discussing the practicality of a type of bovine animal having wings?