Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Because many people can't understand the glory that is Felicia from Fire Emblem Fates, her beauty blinds others so badly they forget themselves and speak heretical words.

How do you do geometric proofs?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because some words sound like other words and people had to call them something.

But why did they call them something that just makes me think of gay telephones?

To prove that English is a nuanced (read: crazy) language especially made by and for fastidious (read: fussy) people.

Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better afterward?

All is fair in love and war sex. So yeah.

(IIRC the question was asked by Larry's inebriated compatriot in the Blue Collar Comedy tour, Ron "Tater Salad" White).

If the police never find it, is it still a clue?

The rotting corpse of 9. Get it? 'Cause 7 8 9!

Answer after I got ninja'd: Because you don't use dye.

Why did 7 8 9?

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
I like my original answer better than Karimlan's. Sorry bud, Yours is cool too!

'Cause they only just bought 21st Century Fox.  It might happen after their live action animated adaptations... and their Marvel movies... and their Star Wars movies... and their Home Alone reboot... and their Avatar sequels... and their new Planet of the Apes movies... and their reboot of Romancing the Stone... and their reboot of Casper... and their reboot of Diary of a Wimpy Kid... and their live action adaptation of Madagascar... and their reboot of Alvin and the Chipmunks... and their reboot of Night at the Museum... and their new Kung Fu Panda movies... and their future How to Train Your Dragon movies... After which they will probably have a live action adaptation of Frozen to top it all off.  It's probably down the line after all that.

How long do I have to wait before that nagging cliffhanger at the end of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn can finally be resolved in some way or another?

'Til Nintendo releases another Golden Sun game. Also known as "'Til the End of Time."

How can something sound like memories, and why does Drugstore Perfume by Gerard Way (actually, pretty much anything off of Hesitant Alien) a perfect example of it?

Here's the song so you can listen to it:

Because we get nostalgic about the songs from our childhood/younger years, and that makes them sound like memories.

Why is it so funny to see people fall down and hurt themselves?

They wake up in their bed and go "holy shit I just had the most weirdest dream, no more shrooms!"

Is it funny, interesting, or lame that moons can have moons and they're called moonmoons?

I find it hilarious and lame at the same time. Be more creative, science! Gosh darn it.

For real though, I had no idea that was a thing. You learn something new everyday...

Why does "The Laundry Drying Pole" - as a sword's name - sound so much more badass in Japanese (Monohoshizao), yet so lame in English?