• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

The Spanish sunk the USS Maine, which caused America to declare war on Spain.

Later, a Filipino soldier was shot by an American sentry due to the language barrier, starting the Philippine-American War.

Why are there so many complaints about Youtube comments?

Because youtube comments can be pretty toxic and nasty and stuff. BUT on rare occasions they can be useful. "Gadolt eat a Snickers" and now the soldier boy has a sweet tooth in my headcanon. I took it and ran with it.

Why is Fortnite so popular?

We're all gaming hipsters here. FE is a hipster series. We're not on a Fortnite or Overwatch or CoD or GTA forum. Do those even exist though?

How do the professors in Pokemon know when you try to ride a bike indoors?

I am @Hawkwing and @Hawkwing means... me.

Well not really. I've also gone by Ratchet54 in the past, and my username for multiplayer games is Cannon_Fodder, and none of those are close to my actual name, but still.

Is it possible to genetically engineer human beings to have camouflage skin?

A lot.

Question for all of the Zelda fans out there: is The Wind Waker better than Twilight Princess? I’m expecting a copy of The Wind Waker soon in the mail (I played the first thirty minutes once), but I have yet to play Twilight Princess at all.

Edited by SMEDIA

I prefer Twilight Princess, but some people like Wind Waker. Try them both!

Speaking of Wind Waker, why do the female ritos not have wing sleeves but the males do?

Huh, I just realized that.

If I had to take a guess, it's because you can actually "play" as Medli in a dungeon, and they wanted the switch between her winged and her arm form to look less jarring. It may also be because she holds an instrument up for puzzles, and they didn't want to deal with cloth physics, no matter how minor.

Even though I haven't played it (yet), I think they got rid of wing sleeves entirely in Breath of the Wild.

Speaking of Zelda, why did the Zora transform into birds when the world flooded?

I guess because they lived in fresh water and not salt water.

Why did Monolith Soft pick the name of a knight of the round table to name an enemy fortress after? (Galahad Fortress)

No; only the French are evil enough to eat horses.

Do you think the French people that play Breath of Fire 2 are offended by the Simafort segment of the game? (If you’ve never played it before, Simafort is a castle that very rude French frog people live in)

Positive reinforcement; you pop the bubble, it makes a pop noise, thus popping the bubble becomes fun because you get to make a pop noise.

The fortune cookie was invented by American restaurants; do you think this pisses off the Chinese owners/managers of Chinese food restaurants?

It might, but I think they're more annoyed at the accusation of cooking cats.

If Trump had a shoe thrown at him like Bush did, would the secret service yell "Donald duck"?