Hello hello~ ?

ShinjiFan4ever

Hello everybody! I am a new member to these forums and a somewhat new player to fire emblem. I've only played awakening and fates but ive played the sh** out of both of those. I'm a self admitted casual who spends too much time grinding EXPonenential Growth, Boo Camp, Vanguard Dawn and Ghostly Gold. I am also a genetic engineer and enjoy pairing different characters up to get different combinations of skills on kids and etc. I hope to make a lot of new friends and engage in some good conversation on the game. 

Welcome aboard good sir.  I've seen you around the Fates Skill Request thread.  Happy hunting.  May Rallyman bless you with skills a-plenty!!

Just waiting on my good buddy @Levant Mir Celestia to join me in greeting.  I'm trying to get him to greet male members too, since he only seems to bestow his welcome upon the new females.

#WheresLevant?

1 hour ago, ShinjiFan4ever said:

Hello everybody! I am a new member to these forums and a somewhat new player to fire emblem. I've only played awakening and fates but ive played the sh** out of both of those. I'm a self admitted casual who spends too much time grinding EXPonenential Growth, Boo Camp, Vanguard Dawn and Ghostly Gold. I am also a genetic engineer and enjoy pairing different characters up to get different combinations of skills on kids and etc. I hope to make a lot of new friends and engage in some good conversation on the game. 

Hey SinjiFan4ever! Hope you enjoy your stay in the forest! I’m pretty casual too, to be honest- and I like to play those type of maps too! I also like to be matchmaker for my army as well.

Hey there! I`m also new to the whole forum thing. Funnily enough, I don`t even know how to start a new thread or if I can EVEN start a new thread. I`d love to introduce myself to everyone here but I suck at this. If anyone could help me that`d be great. Hope to make friends with all of you

Hello, welcome to the forest~ I hope you'll enjoy it here!

13 hours ago, Maki Nishikino said:

Funnily enough, I don`t even know how to start a new thread or if I can EVEN start a new thread. I`d love to introduce myself to everyone here but I suck at this. If anyone could help me that`d be great. Hope to make friends with all of you

There's a 'Start new topic' button at the top right. So if you want to create a topic in Introductions, simply go to the Introductions forum and click 'Start new topic'.

15 hours ago, Adamminn said:

Welcome!

I am rather new here as well.

So can someone tell me how to post please?

I'd be happy to know it too, I really want to introduce myself to this community but I can't find the post button ^^'

I guess I'll hop on the newcomer train. Hi everyone! Don't mind the account date, I'm just reviving an old one that I never used. Excited to be here!

e: Don't mind the profile pic, any idea how often it refreshes from Discord?

Edited by Chibi

On 4/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, ShinjiFan4ever said:

I am also a genetic engineer

For a second I thought you meant that was your occupation, and I was gonna ask how far off we are from making Aleph from SMT II

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...