Modifying Weapon Triangle?

Jaygore

Hey guys, so like in Yeti's FE7x, the weapon triangle is a lot more intensive then in the regular GBA games. Id like to mimic that if possible. I was able to edit the current triangle using FEBuilder, but id like to add more (ex, Bows good against all weapons, ect.) Anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks,

Jaygore

Edited by Jaygore

It's not really

On 4/5/2018 at 4:06 AM, Jaygore said:

a lot more intensive then in the regular GBA games.

it's just bows have wta at 2 ranger and wtd at 1; unless you also are talking about wta/wtd having more impact with +3 instead of +1

that being said, I can't help you actually implement this, I just popped in as a dev to clear that up

1 hour ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

It's not really

it's just bows have wta at 2 ranger and wtd at 1; unless you also are talking about wta/wtd having more impact with +3 instead of +1

that being said, I can't help you actually implement this, I just popped in as a dev to clear that up

Yes that's exactly what I wanna do :) just cant figure out how to add more as whenever I try to, it tells me I have to extend the list, but there's no option to do that :/