GFE1R Halfbody Request

Kirb1337

Heyo! You may reckognize me from this thread, where I'm making an FE1 remake. however, I have a problem.

The problem I'm currently facing is that while I am a decent enough coder to make all my stuff work on the technical part, I do not have nearly enough artistic skills. therefore, I am looking for artist who would be willing to make maps/animations, but most importantly. halfbodies.

Errr... What's a halfbody?

Glad you asked! Remember when I said I was a decent enough coder? well, I used those decent enough skills to expand the max mug size!

uxBpJem.png

and so, I am looking for spriters who would be willing to sprite in that format.

Hackbox.png

Here's my expanded hackbox, everything's the same except for the green-yellowish part, which is the body part, that is allowed to use a second 16 colors palette.(so in total, a halfbody can use 32 colors.)

Abel.png.326d5de0aedce3c0975bee5817cf6df0.png

here's an example halfbody, abel, by the talented Der The Vaporeon. this should help you, if you couldn't guess what each part on the hackbox was.

But... Where do I submit my finished art assets?

On our dev discord, we have a spreadsheet showing all of the claimed/finished halfbodies, and who made them. so please join the discord to keep yourself updated on if the character you want to sprite has already been claimed/made.

DEV DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/Z8EwVyp

Anyways, That's about it for me, see ya!