Create a Class

Mandokarla

Enforcer -> Inquisitor

A group of powerful warriors trained in the dispensation of rogue mages. Excel in strength, skill, and resistance. Good HP but only alright speed and def. Don't expect them to be doubling armor knights, these guys are meant to kill mages in a single hit. Wield axes.

Resistance +4: Increases Resistance stat by 4 points

Overwhelm: +15 Hit and +1 Might when fighting a unit with lower strength than you

Persecutor: +5 Might when fighting a unit with a Tome, Bow, or Dragonstone equipped (not really sure about this one but whatever, could also be some crit/skill activation bonus based on your resistance/the foe's magic or whatever) Ecclesiastic Guard- Cannot be doubled when attacked by a magical weapon, but this only applies when defending (still not sure, maybe some bonus when using 1-2 range?).

Tomebreaker: +50 Hit/Avoid when fighting a unit with a tome equipped

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had this idea class name- Dragon King (draco knight based in appearance as in FE 10 dragon riders) Can wield all weapon and magic types except Staves, and Light Magic.

Skills- Big Shield -ignores all damage when activated. Learned at level 5

Nullify- Ignore bonus damage i.e. bows and wind or lightning magic. Learned at level 15 as a Wyvern lord.

Stun- functions like in FE10 learned at level 15 

When I thought of this class I was thinking namely what would be cool, fun and also what attributes would be appropriate based on the name given for this class.

• 3 weeks later...

I had another idea... randomly came to me, as well.  First off, it's the first one that has a 3-tier class system that also has a slight split at the 3rd tier depending on choices.  By the way, I'm going to base it slightly off of a skill system for a FE fan game that I like.  It involves a Personal Skill dependant on the character, a class skill for the tier 2 class, and (where things differ from the fan game), a tier 3 personal skill. None can be removed.  Also, unlike most traditional games, 6 additional skill slots.  However, this class cannot change classes to anything outside its line.  So with that said, let's begin!

Noble Thief - An ex-noble who's been stripped of his title for a crime he was falsely accused of due to his family's trade.  Due to circumstances, he now runs a group of kind-hearted brigands that only plunder from the nobility that ruined his good name, and gives most back to the commoners (Similar to Robin Hood, if you know that story...)

Weapon: Dagger  (Max: A)  Starting Level - 1  Stats (Growth%) -  HP: 20 (40)  Str: 5 (55) Mag: 1 (10)  Skill: 4 (70)  Spd: 7 (75)  Def: 3 (35)  Res: 4 (35)  Move - 5

Personal Skill: Nimble Fingers - Can steal items (Your Spd > Target's Spd) and unequipped weapons (Your Speed/Str > Target's Spd/Weapon's Mt) from enemies.  Can use lockpicks (item w/ durability) to open doors and chests.  FoW Vision +4.  Cannot steal anything bound to target (lock symbol marks if an item is bound like in FE10)

SKILLS

Lv 1 - Cover of Shadows: Less likely to be targeted; Avd +10

Lv 10 - Graceful Bypass: Able to pass through enemies unhindered; Spd & Skl +2

__Tier 2__

Noble Rogue   Move: 6

Class-Specific Skill: Master Thief - Experience in the field hones one's senses and reflexes.  

*Halves requirements to steal (Item = Your Spd > Target's Spd/2; Weapon = Your Spd/Str > Target's Spd/Weapon's Mt/2), no longer requires lockpicks, FoW Vision +4 (additive to Nimble Fingers for a total of 8)*

SKILLS

Lv 5 - Lucky Find: Skill/2 chance of finding Red Gem; Skill/4 chance of finding Blue Gem, Skill/8 chance of finding White Gem upon defeating an enemy.

(First checks for White; if no, checks for Blue; if no, finally checks for Red.  Can only give 1 type of Gem per successful activation)

Lv 15 - True Dagger Mastery: Damage using Daggers +5, Range using Daggers +1

__TIER 3A__

Treasure Hunter - Who would've thought there was more to this fight than earning your nobility back?  After looking at your grandfather's prized Treasure Map, you find that the shackles of the nobility you so longed for were, in fact, hindering you from what you really wanted to do with your life: travel the world and discover all of the hidden wonders and treasures!  (Move: 8)

Class-Specific Skill: Ambidextrous Handling -  Guarantees a double attack.  If you would normally hit 2 times OR have a Brave Dagger/Final Prf Weapon Form, you'd hit 4 times.  If you would normally hit 2 times AND have a Brave Dagger/Final Prf Weapon Form, you'd hit 6 times.  If you'd hit 4-6 times, Attack is reduced by 1/2 during the last 2-4 hits

SKILLS

Lv 5 - Squared Triangular Offensive: Gain Weapon Advantage over Swords, Axes, Lances, Wind Magic, Fire Magic, and Lightning Magic.

Lv 20 - Limit Seeker: Active - Skill/32 chance of obtaining a random stat-boosting item upon defeating an enemy  Passive - Stat Cap +10

__TIER 3B__

Master Assassin - After signing away your will with a Fell Contract, you've gained power beyond your comprehension... however, was it worth it?  (Move: 7)

Class-Specific Skill: Soultaker - Active: Skill/2 chance of instantly felling an enemy.  Passive: Recover 50% HP upon defeating an enemy.

SKILLS

Lv 5 - Unprepared - Enemy Avd & Hit -20% during combat; doesn't work on bosses

Lv 20 - Breaking Human Limits: Stat Cap +10, Damage +5, Critical +10

Prf Weapon *UNBREAKABLE, BOUND*

Noble Thief - Broken Dagger:  3 Mt, 100 Accuracy, 1 Range

Noble Rogue - Gilded Razor: 5 Mt, 110 Accuracy, 5 Critical, 1 Range

Master Assassin - Fellblade: 7 Mt, 110 Accuracy, 20 Critical, -1 Range (Counteracts the +1 Range of True Dagger Mastery) Special - Effective against Living

Treasure Hunter - Blessed Twinblades: 12 Mt, 120 Accuracy, 10 Critical, 1-2 Range, Special - Effective against Infantry & Monsters

I know it's unconventional, but I really do hope you all like it; it took a while to figure out some things, and while it does seem broken towards the end, just remember: That's 60 levels of experience to go through if you decide to get best results!

Edited by Zolias