Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

Well, now was a thing. I’m still skipping the Tharcia Banner, but I might try just for Olwen for horse emblem reasons. The rarity drops were a nice surprise. Looks like they removed a lot of potentially bad pitybreakers from happening. Grand Conquest looks like it’ll be the bane of my existence

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

I really liked most of the things in this Feh Channel except Olwen and Reinhardt getting alts.  They're literally the only two FE5 characters we've had for over a year, and they're getting alts?

I don't know what's more surprising: that both are getting alts or that both are also on the same banner. I expected one of them (rein, probably) to be saved for a legendary banner. Is this the first permanent banner with 4 units since...Brave Heroes?

Aaaaa. Leif has really good speed. Shame about it not being blaggi sword though. 38 base speed and a unique b skill is good.

Why Reinhardt and Olwen? I'll try to get Olwen anyways since I'll never get the regular one

Saias. Yes

The refines look good this time around. Roy really benefitted from this

Yes. Summon pool fixed

TT is better now as well

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, Larverto said:

Camus' name being pronounced as "Cam-moo" triggered me so much lmao.

I mean, I can at least cut them some slack for the /ü/ sound not existing in English...

But it still sounds wrong.

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

What am I supposed to spend my stamina on now?

My thoughts exactly.

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Reinhardt and Olwen get an alt

Why.

I mean, I even like them. But why.

Because of us. It's our fault. We, the players, voted for Reinhardt and I guess Olwen, so we said we wanted more of them. Essentially, we memed them to victory and we really what we sowed.

"Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture -- they are everything we pass on." 

:p

Edited by Kaden

Well, this was ok.

I'm hyped for Thracia.

Don't care much about weapon refinery. 

Less stamina requirements is good.

New mode looks interesting.

It's "Camyu" not "Camoo" isn't it?

Im okay with Olwen and Reinhart getting alts, but why are they literally the exact same design?  At least make them a Brave/Legendary/more promoted looking/less promoted looking/older/younger/gender swapped/color swapped/ANYTHING.  I literally voted Olwen as one of my favorite characters, but this turn is mind boggling.

Reinhardt and Olwen got alts before--

Nope, don't dwell on it.

That new Conquest mode looks...dull. Hopefully it proves me wrong.

Best part was the TT changes.

The fucking madmen! Couldn't be happier to be wrong about summoning pool changes. Kagero now at 3*? I might actually get one now. Cordelia at 3*? Maybe I won't need a fodder banner to get her remaining merges. God bless.

Friends list boost and all that is great too. Not really interested in the new Thracia stuff, so pretty uninteresting content-wise for me on this one. And another set of Rein and Olwen? Meh. But the other improvements are great. No more hideous Merric spooks and whatnot. That's worth it right there.

They haven't showed off the gameplay footage of Finn in the Feh Channel nor he's part in the Thracia 776 banner. Since Leif, Nanna, Sword Reinhardt, and Green Tome Olwen are coming to the World of Thracia. I kinda wondered if Finn will might appear in the Tempest Trial reward or he could probably appear in an unannounced banner similar to like Ayra.

Sheena+10 isn't a long term dream anymore! (Although RIP Fury, that skill got harder to get now). 

I need to rewatch the stream to see if Eirika got demoted too, I wish not because getting her just got harder. 

The alts should surprise no one, at this point is obvious that there's not going to be banners on only new heroes for a good time (be angry if you want, just don't expect this to change). 

I don't know how to feel about the TT changes, getting feathers was getting harder every time and now it seems that ranking scores will go up to like 500+k

Edit: No Spd Tactic no pull from me. Skipping this banner

Edited by Alexmender

Huh, that's it, eh?

1. Rarity demotions is probably my biggest takeaway from this broadcast. I'll wait for the list to be compiled, but right now that is what makes me happy.
2. Thracia characters are nice and all, but I have no real attachment to them.
3. The Grand Hero Battle changes are also a nice addition. 0 Stamina will definitely help out on trying to "solve the GHB puzzle."
4. New Weapon Refinements are okay, but I am indifferent to them.
5. Incentives to buy Orbs by providing bonuses.  Considering that I do not really purchase Orbs these days due to my lack of playing, this is more of a pass.
6. I'll need to look into Grand Conquest a bit further to form an opinion. I play Heroes casually these days and don't even get in my weekly Arena runs.
7. Tempest Trial improvements looks nice, since the TT is one of the few things that gets me to actually play Heroes.

I may have missed stuff here and there, but this is my initial reaction to the news as a whole.

Very happy to see Maria drop to 3*, I still need 6 more of her to +10.  Nowi too, I have her at +10 already but now I will have an easy time getting two more +10 Nowis for Nowi Emblem.  Although now it's really crazy that Young Tiki is 5* only, she better get a PRF eventually.  0 Stamina GHB is great for me because I've been blowing several stamina potions on them for my Nowi solo/duo runs.  

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

They haven't showed off the gameplay footage of Finn in the Feh Channel nor he's part in the Thracia 776 banner. Since Leif, Nanna, Sword Reinhardt, and Green Tome Olwen are coming to the World of Thracia. I kinda wondered if Finn will might appear in the Tempest Trial reward or he could probably appear in an unannounced banner similar to like Ayra.

They said Finn will be the reward for the next Tempest Trials during the Tempest Trials update section.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Leif is fucking broken with that b skill. 99 HP at the start of every turn

At the start of turn 1. It's a one-time deal.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Leif is fucking broken with that b skill. 99 HP at the start of every turn

No, it only works on turn 1 so it only applies on stuff like TT and Chain Challenges.

Edited by Alexmender