Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Can someone tell me who are still summonable at 5*?

Soleil
Morgan
L'Arachel
Tailtiu
Sothe

Those are the current 4-5* units who were not on the list.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

They said Finn will be the reward for the next Tempest Trials during the Tempest Trials update section.

At the start of turn 1. It's a one-time deal.

Yea. I just reread it. The 99hp caused me to excitement

Pretty triggered by them calling Leif "Leaf". It's Lay-f. 

Other than that though, noice. A bit underwhelmed by Roy's refine,but the new game mode and summoning pool adjustments were nice, even if a lot of five star locked skills remain. 

Oh boy a list of demotions

Red:

Spoiler
  • Marth
  • Ogma
  • Athena
  • Seliph
  • Roy
  • Eirika
  • Chrom
  • Corrin
  • Cain
  • Seth
  • Caeda
  • Lilina
  • Tharja

Blue:

Spoiler
  • Lukas
  • Effie
  • Abel
  • Roderick
  • Mathilda
  • Oscar
  • Peri
  • Catria
  • Clair
  • Cordelia
  • Mae
  • Reinhardt
  • Nowi

Green:

Spoiler
  • Raven
  • Hawkeye
  • Sheena
  • Titania
  • Camilla
  • Merric
  • Boey
  • Soren
  • Fae

Colorless:

Spoiler
  • Jeorge
  • Leon
  • Klein
  • Rebecca
  • Jakob
  • Kagero
  • Maria
  • Lachesis
  • Lucius
  • Sakura
  • Priscilla

There weren't any 5 star exclusive demotions though, so you'll still be able to get Mist.

Edited by Lightchao42

So my takeaways:

• GHBs are awesome, though not holding my breath on them being more generous with new copies.
  • Saias is FREAKING AWESOME! Highlight of the stream for me.
  • Thracia is a disappointment due to almost certainly inferior Reinhardt and Olwen. On the up side, Finn is free! The only character I much wanted :D
  • Summoning switch is awesome.
  • GC sounds awful, but maybe that's just me being asocial.
  • Stamina is sweet and much appreciated. I feel like eventually they'll just get rid of it entirely.

All in all, not terrible, but not great.

And I don't care what Feh says, it'll always be Came-us in my heart.

I am mostly happy except the alts that is annoying, but since I was only going to pull for Finn and I get him for free I will skip the banner and save my orbs for H!Jakob.  Rarity drop is great, I am very glad about that, less pity breakers is really good.

I can finally work towards a +10 Nowi now that she's dropped in rarity ?. I thought I wouldn't care too much about the summoning changes but there's a lot of units that I wanted but rng refused to give me. The game mode looks like a lot of fun as well. 

My one and only con is that Thracia units got alts before Marth. Does IS hate him or is there something planned for him in the feature?

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Other than that though, noice. A bit underwhelmed by Roy's refine,but the new game mode and summoning pool adjustments were nice, even if a lot of five star locked skills remain. 

The correct way to be triggered is the fact that they misspelled his name as "Leif" and not that they pronounced his name wrong as "leef".

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

99 HP is a bit overkill though

Has anyone's HP ever gotten that high yet?

It's what Elixir does in Arena Assault. The assumption is that 99 HP is the actual cap on the stat.

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

It's pronounced "Leaf" in Japanese (リーフ), so they probably just based it off of this.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Oh boy a list of demotions

Hide contents
  • Marth
  • Ogma
  • Athena
  • Seliph
  • Roy
  • Eirika
  • Chorm
  • Corrin
  • Cain
  • Seth
  • Lilina
  • Tharja
  • Lukas
  • Effie
  • Abel
  • Roderick
  • Mathilda
  • Oscar
  • Peri
  • Catria
  • Clari
  • Cordelia
  • Mae
  • Reinhardt
  • Nowi
  • Raven
  • Hawkeye
  • Sheena
  • Titania
  • Camilla
  • Merric
  • Boey
  • Soren
  • Fae
  • Jeorge
  • Leon
  • Klein
  • Rebecca
  • Jakob
  • Kagero
  • Maria
  • Lachesis
  • Lucius
  • Sakura
  • Priscilla

There weren't any 5 star exclusive demotions though, so you'll still be able to get Mist.

Dang! Getting that last copy of Eirika just became harder now. 

Still, I'm glad this is the end of pity brakers M!Corrin/Pery/Merric/Lucius. Those were nothing but trash if you never planned on using them (well, Peri had her Killer Lance so that's something). I don't expect the 5 star exclusives to go down anytime soon if ever, pity breakers are part of gacha games so it's to be expected that we're going to have duds in the pool forever.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Awww no barracks expansion

But still lots of quality of life upgrades

@mampfoid @Zeo Just when finished all the remaining Orb quests for the GHB we suddenly get new ones haha

Don't have space for more GHB units right now though..

I'm really happy at the Friend limit increase, though I'm surprised they didn't increase the Barracks limit as well.  All these new 3*s and I have no room for them.

@DarkLordIvy Seliph can't pitybreak me anymore.  He's going to be stuck at +7 forever now.

4 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

• Thracia is a disappointment due to almost certainly inferior Reinhardt and Olwen. On the up side, Finn is free! The only character I much wanted :D

Brave effect during the enemy phase. Sounds good to me

I’m a little disappointed about the second Reinhardt and Olwen. I would have rather seen some new blood from Thracia, especially since Reinhardt will be pity breaking my quest for Leif (even if Reinhardt’s sword is horrifying). I’m assuming they did this because Reinhardt and Olwen topped the popularity pool, even though the only reason they did was because they were the only Thracia characters in the game. Olwen’s cool, but outside of Heroes, who really gives a shit about Reinhardt? I’m just salty because no Othin, though maybe that’s a good thing, because when they do add Othin, i’m frightened the Pugi will receive a name change. They won me back with that Silas grand hero battle, though. I’m hella stoked for that.

Did we really need alts for Reinhardt and Olwen? Did we really need rival domains v.1.5?

New batch of GHBs and the rarity drop were expected, so I’m not hyped here at all.

Tempest trials and GHB improvements are cool at least, as is Saias. But still Ishtar when.

Shouldn’t have had any expectations.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

It's pronounced "Leaf" in Japanese (リーフ), so they probably just based it off of this.

Yes, but that's not his English name. I wrote about this before here 

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Brave effect during the enemy phase. Sounds good to me

I'd said that before watching the trailer. It does sound interesting. Will be curious to see what his stats are to see if a DC/vantage/heavy blade kit will be particularly impressive. That said, I could very well see him still not being superior to his original incarnation. At least now he doesn't have tiny hands.

@Ice Dragon To be fair, Jugdral is riddled with Germanic influences of varying degrees of quality, so it's in line.

Edited by bottlegnomes

3 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

My one and only con is that Thracia units got alts before Marth. Does IS hate him or is there something planned for him in the feature?

This August is the 10th anniversary of FE11. Would be weird if they didn't plam anythhing

The highlights from the presentation for me were:

• I can skip the next banner because I don't care about Thracia.
  • Even though I don't care for the banner, it's nice to finally get a 4 character New Heroes banner again, even if half of it is alts.
  • Camus is getting re-run, so I can finally get the last GHB character I'm missing.
  • The demotions are making it easier for me to get every character available below 5*. In particular, I was still missing Seth, Lachesis, and Lucius among those dropped, so this should help.
  • The improvements to the Tempest are kinda nice. Rewards are always good. Tobin when?

I wasn't particularly fussed by the rest. Haven't really been enjoying Rival Domains all that much, so Grand Conquest doesn't seem particularly appealing to me, especially if we're assigned to a team automatically instead of getting to choose.

Edited by C. Turtle

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Did we really need alts for Reinhardt and Olwen? Did we really need rival domains v.1.5?

New batch of GHBs and the rarity drop were expected, so I’m not hyped here at all.

Tempest trials and GHB improvements are cool at least, as is Saias. But still Ishtar when.

Shouldn’t have had any expectations.

Reminder that Ishtar is an enemy from FE4 Gen 2, not Thracia (at least I think so, haven't played that game at all).