Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They said Finn will be the reward for the next Tempest Trials during the Tempest Trials update section.

Wait, is that mentioned in the notification for Fire Emblem Heroes? I don't see Feh nor any info mentioned Finn is in the Tempest Trial in the Feh Channel showcase which it was my guess he might appear.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Thracia is a disappointment due to almost certainly inferior Reinhardt and Olwen. On the up side, Finn is free! The only character I much wanted :D

Olwen looks better to me. A super blade tome fits her, assuming a similar stat spread.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, is that mentioned in the notification for Fire Emblem Heroes? I don't see Feh nor any info mentioned Finn is in the Tempest Trial in the Feh Channel showcase which it was my guess he might appear.

Feh said it in the video

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Did we really need alts for Reinhardt and Olwen? Did we really need rival domains v.1.5?

New batch of GHBs and the rarity drop were expected, so I’m not hyped here at all.

Tempest trials and GHB improvements are cool at least, as is Saias. But still Ishtar when.

Shouldn’t have had any expectations.

I wouldn't say the rarity drop was expected here.  It's something that a lot of us have been hoping for for a long time, but didn't have any high expectations for.

I'm guessing that Reinhardt and Olwen will stay 5* exclusive, since they haven't dropped any alts down yet.  Nanna might be the only one to drop, or maybe none at all, since they're dropping a whole bunch of old ones.

Just now, Florete said:

Olwen looks better to me. A super blade tome fits her, assuming a similar stat spread.

Oh, yeah, that's bad wording on my part. The inferior was solely in regards to Reinhardt. I should've put Olwen and inferior Reinhardt. Though, as mentioned previously, Rein might be impressive given his EP brave sword.

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

At 6:47 in the Japanese video. No idea about the timing in the English one.

Can't watch the stream itself yet, but what I've gathered from comments:

-RARITY DROPS: that's all I wanted so this stream was a good stream 
-Thracia Banner: two new alts is...kinda disappointing. I was kind of excited for Nanna...but they didn't really give her anything too interesting. She might be amazing offensively or something like that, but I'm not sure I want to pull for her. I am pretty hyped for a Saias GHB! I've always enjoyed his design. 

I'll have to see what I think about everything else later on when I get the chance to watch it in full.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

I had to take a shower near the beginning of the stream so I didn't see much of the Thracia characters, but from what I heard: Leif sounds interesting, Nanna a bit underwhelming but okay, Olwen and Reinhardt alts are unexpected and will amost certainly be a very annoying addition to the arena. ugh

Rarity drop is freaking amazing. I'm a bit disappointed it didn't affect 5* exclusives since I can still get spooked by Mist. Getting Sakura to +10 will be much easier though!

TT and GHB improvements are fantastic. Always pronounced the s on Camus before though..

The Conquest mode though egh.. I am already not a fan of rival domains because of the stupid score system, now you add PvP to the mix? Staying awqy from that even if the rewards do look good.

Overall it was a good channel if disappointing in places.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Can't watch the stream itself yet, but what I've gathered from comments:

-RARITY DROPS: that's all I wanted so this stream was a good stream 
-Thracia Banner: two new alts is...kinda disappointing. I was kind of excited for Nanna...but they didn't really give her anything too interesting. She might be amazing offensively or something like that, but I'm not sure I want to pull for her. I am pretty hyped for a Saias GHB! I've always enjoyed his design. 

I'll have to see what I think about everything else later on when I get the chance to watch it in full.

I hope Nanna not having anything that great means she'll actually get the drop down to 4*.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's obvious that his English name is spelled wrong, not pronounced wrong.

Not at all. Like I wrote, Leif is a Nordic name which fits Jugdral's overall naming conventions, even if they're haphazard in places, and Leif's name fits thematically with his character. 

More than likely, it's simply pronounced incorrectly. 

It's at least clear Nanna will be dropped to 4* unless they decide she should be 3* to.

I kinda don't approve of dropping everyone to 3* tbh. Just 4* would have been fine, but now there are so many units with good skill fodder that will cost 2k feathers for their skills. It was already a bit much with Hinata, Shanna, and anyone with specials...

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wouldn't say the rarity drop was expected here.  It's something that a lot of us have been hoping for for a long time, but didn't have any high expectations for.

This. Business-wise as a gacha I didn't think they'd really go ahead with doing it. Screwing people with 5* Merric and whatnot helps get them money. But I've got no issue being wrong in this case. And making the 4* units also be 3* now is even more unexpected. I might finally get a regular Kagero some day thanks to this.

Anyone by some chance know the refine on Nameless Blade?

Lloyd's seems like it could be pretty solid. Against full health enemies and with the secondary condition he's hitting hitting 54 attack and 41 speed with no additional buffs.

Roy's seems like a bit of a letdown. Maybe in practice it'll be better. I guess with DC he could be a decent mixed tank.

2 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Anyone by some chance know the refine on Nameless Blade?

Lloyd's seems like it could be pretty solid. Against full health enemies and with the secondary condition he's hitting hitting 54 attack and 41 speed with no additional buffs.

Roy's seems like a bit of a letdown. Maybe in practice it'll be better. I guess with DC he could be a decent mixed tank.

Roy's is super great. Effective against dragons. Bracing stance 2. QR 5

Leif's speed is so great. 38 at neutral

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

It's at least clear Nanna will be dropped to 4* unless they decide she should be 3* to.

I kinda don't approve of dropping everyone to 3* tbh. Just 4* would have been fine, but now there are so many units with good skill fodder that will cost 2k feathers for their skills. It was already a bit much with Hinata, Shanna, and anyone with specials...

Since you'd be getting 3* units anyway, might as well have them be useful 3* units even with the feather cost. Dilutes the amount of Raighs and Bartres you get...

The rarity drop is the biggest surprise and I think a change everyone can enjoy.  Aether, Wings of Mercy, TA, threaten defense, threaten attack, and renewal will all be much easier to get as fodder.  Also some really strong units dropped so people wanting to use feathers for merges for powerhouses like Nowi, Effie, etc can much more easily gather extra copies. 

The Tempest trial improvements seem very welcome.  Free Finn and Saias is great, though of course with that downside all free units have.  Stuck to neutral IVs, and limited merges.  Hopefully they are impressive additions.  

The new mode looks interesting, and they said they will be constantly taking feedback and trying to improve it.  So this seems like it will be a permanent and major part of the game from now on.

Finally, looks like we are never getting an alt free banner again.  Very disheartened by this.

Now that I got some time to cool off, I wonder how many heroes are left are in the 5* bracket. I know 46 of the 4/5 star characters got demoted, but I am wondering why some 5* exclusives did not drop down to 4/5 star rarity. Then again, FEH does have a decent chance at scoring a 5* unit so maybe this is not a big concern.

This visual indicator may help reflect on what the new summoning pool is like. It is from Reddit. I'll need to look at it for a while as I wrap my head around this thing.

26 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Because of us. It's our fault. We, the players, voted for Reinhardt and I guess Olwen, so we said we wanted more of them. Essentially, we memed them to victory and we really what we sowed.

"Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture -- they are everything we pass on." 

So the suicide of all of humanity is necessary to defeat this evil? Well it was nice knowing you.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm also triggered by the unnecessary German in Reinhardt's Meisterschwert.

Master Sword in a Nintendo game is trademarked to this:

File:OoT Master Sword Artwork.png

Reinhardt is no Hero of Time and Hylia. You seriously cannot use the term in Nintendo games freely when Link is well-known quintessential Nintendo and the Master Sword is his weapon.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Roy's is super great. Effective against dragons. Bracing stance 2. QR 5

Leif's speed is so great. 38 at neutral

Oh wow, I completely missed the bracing stance part. I thought they'd gotten rid of that entirely. That'll certainly help a lot. Might be worth investing in him as another dragon slayer. It seems like -HP is his best bane now.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I'm tempted to get that sword Reiny, but I've replaced my main sword cav enough times now. xP And now I even actually alternate between Sigurd and horse Chrom.

I was going to pull for Finn, but he's gonna be free, so I get to save my orbs, I guess. :P

Still, this was a good Feh Channel! Everything was interesting to some degree! Except Saias, since...well, I know nothing about him and he also looks like an older Erk to me...

Edited by Anacybele