Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

Kinda late but I kinda wanted to wait for the dust to settle to comment.

The summoning pool fix was such a godsend. The relief of knowing I’ll never be pity-broken by a Merric/Maria/Clair ever again is so nice. Sure, there’s still some suspect units who can be pulled at 5* (I’m looking at you, Mist/Gray/Saber), but the window has gotten much smaller otherwise 

Still don’t care about Thracia, though at least Leif’s weapon is interesting. Reinhardt and Olwen getting alts is so wtf, especially Olwen as she’s not even that popular. Even their art seems so lazy. 

Tempest Trials update is welcome with some nice quality of life changes.

I like that they’re bringing in more GHBs, and thank god the extra quests are not movement based. 

New game mode is meh. I don’t like Rival Domains, and this having those similarities is giving me a bad first impression. The rewards look unimpressive as well.

Overall, better than the anniversary one for sure. Kinda lost me near the end but the summoning pool changes were enough for me really.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Midnox said:

According to a datamine I've found, he'll be voiced by Robert Clotworthy, who previously worked as Black Knight and Zelgius. Happy, though he would be stuck with just that guy 

I am not a huge fan of Clotworthy as Finn. He didn’t even try to sound different from what he did as both BKs.

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I am not a huge fan of Clotworthy as Finn. He didn’t even try to sound different from what he did as both BKs.

I think there’s some subtle differences. Finn has a calmness and earnest feel to him, BK sounds more gruff and intimidating, while Zelgius is just serious.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Umm... I think they probably chose Clotworthy for Finn in the Thracia 776 banner since Finn is 34 years old in Thracia 776 and Genealogy of the Holy War Generation 2 timeline (which Thracia 776 takes place 13 years later after Leonster was fallen by Travant's invasion) and Finn is 15 years old during at the Prologue of Genealogy of the Holy War Generation 1 timeline.

Edited by King Marth 64

4 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Umm... I think they probably chose Clotworthy for Finn in the Thracia 776 banner since Finn is 34 years old in Thracia 776 and Genealogy of the Holy War Generation 2 timeline (which Thracia 776 takes place 13 years later after Leonster was fallen by Travant's invasion) and Finn is 15 years old during at the Prologue of Genealogy of the Holy War Generation 1 timeline.

Zelgius should be about 41 I calculated, but due slowed aging being Branded, he is physiologically in his 30s probably. And both are blue hairs on top of this.

Does this mean if we get Young Finn later he'll have a different VA?