Stuff you want to see in fire emblem switch

Didn't we already have a hundred topics like this, lol?

Anyways, I guess I just want more supports. Hearing that SoV had really few supports somewhat disappoints me, so I hope there's more supports, the game being on the Switch and all.

Maybe a more morally grey theme to the game? Currently playing through Tactics Ogre and I feel like it does a good job and keeping things morally grey for the most part.

More objectives than just seize, of course. 

I'll think of some more later, probably.

I loved Echoes' approach, but it would be nice if they developed it a bit more.

Maybe an open-world thing where you can explore a certain place by walking/running (using the joysticks, of course), look at the villagers doing their usual stuffs, and other heroes minding their own businesses? I'm kinda tired of just looking at static sprites of the characters...

It would be nice if we are given different dialogues and are able to choose what the main character should say. Something like Telltale's games. The relationship with certain characters would differ if we picked this A choice or B choice, which would lead us to different routes and alter the plot a bit.

Also, it would be nice if the portraits of the characters have different poses... and maybe an articulating mouth when they're speaking as well?

I'd like to see the return of rescue personally, never cared much for pair up.

Of course shove was nice in radiant dawn and path of radiance, in fates it was a garbage skill that had no utility whatsoever so if they could make shove into a utility skill that does not take up a slot for a good skill and is not only available if you reclass to an incredibly obscure class that'd be great.

Height was also a nice mechanic, though I doubt IS could implement it in any good way.

So I guess just make a radiant dawn sequel.

Or don't, general IS incompetence will ruin tellius like they do with everything else.

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

More objectives than just seize, of course. 

well fire emblem awakening has you covered, they dumped that archaic seize objective and gave us not just defeat boss but also, wait for it... rout enemy.

15 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

well fire emblem awakening has you covered, they dumped that archaic seize objective and gave us not just defeat boss but also, wait for it... rout enemy

Well I never played Awakening so um...

I just want a good story with good characters and gameplay that won't make me want to break my Switch. Good as in well written not anything morality based just to be more specific on that. Gameplay has never been much of an issue for me and I always find some characters I like so all they have to do is not mess up the story and I'm happy.

Guest Dreamyboi

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a good antagonist and an at least decent plot.

Edited by Dreamyboi

On 4/8/2018 at 12:45 AM, Kazuya said:

Whatever the devs want as long as it isn't destructive and terrible (like face petting, S Supports, and Modern FE child units.)

None of those are destructive or terrible.

1 hour ago, Dragonage2ftw said:

Face petting (maybe let me pet more of a character’s body.)

S-Ranks.

Child units/mechanics.

Waifu’s.

I mean most of these will obviously happen lol if the new Joy-Con "Features" go beyond face (which was kinda planned) the more money IS will make can't fit their treasure chest vault!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Guest Dreamyboi

If the dumb excessive fanservice comes back there isn't a damn thing that can be done, IntSys will listen to whatever piece of the fanbase they want. If they want more backlash they can have it.

One thing I want to see is another human-type final boss. The conflict should be between people, not giant demonic lame scapegoats you can blame the antagonist's actions for. The only reason why I SORTA cared what was going on with Gangrel I don't remember Walhart, name a person who does was because his motives made sense and even though he was a little too cartoony for my tastes his motivation at least wasn't dumb shit like "I'm possessed so I'm just evil" or "I wanna wake up the final boss because yes".

Less dragon final bosses please.

Edited by Dreamyboi

I played more BR than CQ or RV, but if we're building off of Fates map design, CQ was the superior game. 

Don't go back to gender locked jobs.

No child units. 

Some fanservice is okay, but the face petting was weird.

I'd prefer a human boss, too, but IS is missing opportunities with a cool map layouts with these giant scale dragon bosses.

An avatar. Don't make them the lord. Maybe we can pick their base class, too? 

Robust support system.

Ditch the 2D sprites. Go hard with the HD graphics.

Lead lord doesn't use a sword.

Subvert some archetypes. Make the Jagen an old lady. Make the refresher a male.

12 hours ago, Dreamyboi said:

If the dumb excessive fanservice comes back there isn't a damn thing that can be done, IntSys will listen to whatever piece of the fanbase they want. If they want more backlash they can have it.

One thing I want to see is another human-type final boss. The conflict should be between people, not giant demonic lame scapegoats you can blame the antagonist's actions for. The only reason why a SORTA cared what was going on with Gangrel I don't remember Walhart, name a person who does was because his motives made sense and even though he was a little too cartoony for my tastes his motivation at least wasn't dumb shit like "I'm possessed so I'm just evil" or "I wanna wake up the final boss because yes".

Less dragon final bosses please.

Their not gonna really get backlash if they do it'll be the minority that wouldn't matter especially for sales their getting more benefit and money for it as it shows. 

I wouldn't mind a human/humanoid final boss though since those are rarer in FE but doubt it.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn