We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

unknown.png

I Don't Need SFMM5 (and neither do you)

RULES
1. We are the hosts, and what we say goes. Edits to these rules may come at any time, although you will be informed if this occurs.
2. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless your role allows you to do otherwise.
2a. This includes non-players. If you spoil all of my potential subs I'll get kind of mad.
3. You may not speak during the night phase unless your role allows you to do otherwise.
4. Don't talk to dead people, don't talk to non-players who aren't hosts/Informed Observers. 
5. Taking screenshots and posting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill. This covers role pms, night results and anything else.
6. Don't edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.
7. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose. 
8. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, I'll see to it that it doesn't happen.
9. If you don't post for 24 hours, we will prod you. After enough prods, we will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible. Let us know in advance of any absences.
10. Don't be an asshole.

MECHANICS
1. This game starts on Day 1.
2. Days last for roughly 72 hours, while nights last for 24. These will probably be bent for my convenience.
3. 1/3rd of the living players must vote a target in order to lynch them. 2/3rd hammers early. Ties lead to no lynch.
4. If two day phases pass with no lynch target (intentional or otherwise), universal loss will occur.
5. You will be informed if your action fails or hits an unintended target.
6. *YLO will be announced. Whether or not it is potential *YLO will not be.
6a. *YLO is defined as a phase where the town can lose at the beginning of the following day phase.
7. Full Role PMs will flip upon death! Rejoice for our wit!
8. This game is not bastard.
9. Every player has at least one passive or active ability beyond those typical for their faction. In other words, this is role madness.
10. To vote, use the following format: ##Vote: <USER>
11. Flavor may correlate with role, but not alignment. All flavor is based on SF Mafia players and notable/funny moments in the history.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Need SFMM5 [Alive] (1):
Killthestory - Lord Gaius, The Sun (XIX), REVERSED Co-Networker + BPV - survived to win! [formerly Zkirsche]

Might Need SFMM5 After All [Dead] (21):
Bartozio - Shinori, The Tower (XVI), UPRIGHT Reflexive Disabler - Lynched D1!
Eurykins - The Counting Crew, Strength (VIII), UPRIGHT Dreaming God - Killed N1!
Junko - Grace, The Devil (XV), REVERSED Compulsive Roleblocker + Conditional Mass-Roleblocker - Lynched D2! [formerly RADicate]
Shinori - Elieson, The Empress (III), REVERSED Inventor + Strongman - Killed N2!
BBM - Refa, The High Priestess (II), UPRIGHT Caffeinator - Killed N2! (Role revealed D3)
Jaybee - Eurykins, Judgement (XX), REVERSED Rogue + 1-shot Janitor - Killed D3!
Arcanite - Junko, The Fool (0), UPRIGHT Announcer - Lynched D3! [formerly Weapons]
Kaoz - kirsche, The Emperor (IV), UPRIGHT Jailkeeper - Killed N3! [formerly Bibbon]
Mackc2 - Marth, The Hanged Man (XII), UPRIGHT Macho Martyr - Killed N3! [formerly Nightmare]
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike - Reinfleche and Juliette, The Lovers (VI), UPRIGHT Hydra + Godfather - lynched D4! [thanks for nothing Polydeuces] 
Via - Prims, The Hermit (IX), UPRIGHT Riddler - killed N4!
athena_57 - Snike, The Moon (XVIII), REVERSED Co-Networker + Inspector - lynched D5!
Alette - Boron, The Hierophant (V), UPRIGHT Novice 1-shot Dayvig - killed N5! [formerly Fenrir Aesir and Anime27Arts]
Beru - Rapier, Death (XIII), UPRIGHT Lazy Watcher - killed N5! [formerly SullyMcGully and Elieson]
Blitz - Via, The Star (XVII),  UPRIGHT Motivator - killed N5! [formerly Walrein]
Fable - Weapons, Temperance (XIV), UPRIGHT Rolebomb - lynched D6! 
Omega - Jaybee, Wheel of Fortune (X), UPRIGHT Reflexive Delayer + Self-Watcher - killed N6! [formerly Marth]
Refa - BBM, The Magician (I), UPRIGHT Strongwilled Impulsive Rolecop - killed N6! 
Baldrick - eclipse, The Justice (XI), SELF-ALIGNED Mayor + Gambler - lynched D7! [formerly eclipse]
EvanManManMan - Paperblade, The World (XXI), UPRIGHT Bookie - endgamed D7 [formerly Lord Gaius, thanks for nothing Eärendil]]
Makaze - Omega, The Chariot (VII), UPRIGHT Treestump - endgamed D7! [formerly zeus_112]

Sub List:
you did good guys

Important Events:
Day 1 Lynch! (Night 1 Start)
Night 1 End! (Day 2 Start)
Day 2 Lynch! (Night 2 Start)
Night 2 End! (Day 3 Start)
Day 3 Kill! (Day 3 Continues)
Day 3 Lynch! (Night 3 Start)
Night 3 End! (Day 4 Start)
Day 4 Lynch! (Night 4 Start)
Night 4 End! (Day 5 Start)
Day 5 Lynch! (Night 5 Start)
Night 5 End! (Day 6 Start)
Day 6 Lynch! (Night 6 Start)
Night 6 Kill! (Day 7 Start)
Day 7 Lynch! (Game Over)
Postgame (Parts 2 and 3 below)

Edited by SB.

Pregame announcements:

BBM subs in for Omega.

Polydeuces and SatsumaFSoySoy share the same role pm, vote and any theoretical night actions associated with their role. Similarly, any votes cast or actions used on the slot will target both of them. They are functionally a single playerslot and will be treated as such by all game mechanics.

I will never understand you people. We say all the time that mafia sucks and then we get almost thirty people signing up for an initially 17p game. Unreal. Do you guys really care about seeing your name and a bunch of memes from the year 2015 that much? I mean it's not like they'll be anything special or OMG OMG MY ROLE PM JUST FLIPPED OMG OMG-

Dear <USER>,

You are SB, The Aeon (XX). You're some British idiot writing his own role pm 5 minutes before game start because you thought of this entire thing last minute. Whoops. I would like to reassure my players that I'm not usually this incompetent, but I'm not quite sure if that would be dishonest or not. Whatever.

Because of these time constraints you have forgotten to give you any powers. Sucks to be me! At least you get to live on the edge and break mechanic 9 unlike everyone else in the game!!! I'm salty too.

In other words, you are the Vanilla.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

...Mafia sucks, I'm going back to my mobas. I promise you @Walrein I won't go 1/9 on Yasuo this time please give me another chance I'm begging- oh right mafia game.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 72 hours. With 22 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 15 to hammer.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When we make it out of it this, I'm going to MARRY Polydeuces

Just to get the death flag out of the way...

This is you.

Right 22 people is way too many for a mafia game and we need to thin the herd. My proposal: turbolynch the player list in alphabetical order until the player size becomes remotely reasonable.

##vote: Anime27Arts

##vote: Zkirsche

22 people is nothing. i played a game with 40 people. i HOSTED a 35-perso n game. u are weak and the weak die out

side note whoever got me my role better be good.