We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Something has happened!

SF Mafia kinda sucks (they said), and it must be tradition because it wouldn't be a cycle without introducing new subs! Turns out IDNSFMM stands for "I Don't Need Serenes Forest Mooks" - MafiaUniverse. :cry:

Beru has subbed in for SullyMcGully.

Maybe it's not just MU because we got new faces from all around.

EvanManManMan has subbed in for Lord Gaius.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REMINDER: Preferred Pronouns

With so many subs, thought it'd be prudent to update the preferred pronouns list for alive players; let me know if I am incorrect about yours and I will update this post, and please treat everyone with respect, thanks for being part of this game, all! :tangerineglasses:

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts)): she/her/hers
athena_57: he/him/his
Baldrick (replacing eclipse): he/him/his
Fable: he/him/his
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche): he/him/his
EvanMan (Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)): he/him/his
Makaze (replacing zeus_112): he/him/his
Omega (replacing Marth): he/him/his
Refa: he/him/his
SatsumaFSoySoy: he/him/his
Snike (replacing Polydeuces): he/him/his
Beru (SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)): they/them/theirs
Via: he/him/his
Walrein: they/them/theirs

Edited by Iris

Everything seems to have gone horribly wrong after the tragic death of Jaybee, as two friendly bodies were found in the morning.

The first one is Kaoz, who at least seems to have gone out peacefully with the knowledge that he no longer has to read this mafia game or play such a godawful role ever again (until kirsche roles Jailkeeper again in his next EiMM back).

Kaoz has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:36 PM, Iris said:

Dear Kaoz Bibbon,

You are kirsche, The Emperor (IV). You're a British jerk, but unlike your beloved British host you are also known for your love of maths and irrational hatred of Jailkeepers. I really don't get it! It's a good, balanced role with multiple functions and I'm going to give it to you again just to spite you IN ORDER TO EDUCATE YOU PROPERLY. There is no need to thank me, but please, feel free.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: i fucking hate this role <USER>". You will begrudgingly take <USER> under your wing, protecting them from any killing actions while preventing them from acting. However, because Jailkeeper is such a shitty role you know that this will not prevent any killing actions from being carried out. Why does anyone like this abomination? 

In other words, you are the Jailkeeper.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

Mackc2 seemed significantly less enthusiastic about this whole dying thing, but at this point he's probably kind of used to this.

Mackc2 has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:47 PM, Iris said:

Dear Mackc2 Nightmare,

You are Marth, Hanged Man (XII). There is a supernatural force somewhere in the universe that exists solely to fuck you over. Whether its real mafia or EiMM, you really can't catch a break. People always assume the worst of you and your luck has to be lower than E Rank. You aren't even scummy or bad at mafia or anything, but it happens every single game without fail, and we can't help but laugh. Sorry, dude.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: <USER> please trust me JUST THIS ONCE". You will beg <USER> to see sense, but in doing so anyone who tries to target them will instead have their actions redirected to you because Marth Isn't Allowed To Have Fun. Any roleblocking roles redirected to you in this manner will have no effect.

Additionally, because everyone seems to hate you, you cannot be saved by standard protection roles. You're probably scum anyway. Forget the fact that you have Blue™ Town Text.

In other words, you are the Macho Martyr.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

At least you didn't lynch either of your protective roles? But if they don't have a medical degree then there probably wasn't a point to it, I guess.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 72 hours. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 8 to hammer. 

Edited by SB.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:21 PM, Iris said:

Day 3.16
Arcanite (5): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein
Lord Gaius (5): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully, Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Walrein (2): Lord Gaius, Killthestory

Not Voting: Arcanite, Baldrick

There are ~20.25 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, Iris said:

Day 1.Final Vote Count
Bartozio (10): Jaybee, WeaponsofMassConstruction, BBM, Zkirsche, athena57, Nightmare, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Fable, Fenrir, Refa
athena_57 (4): , Shinori, eclipse, Eurykins
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Walrein, vi-astra, Bartozio
zeus_112 (2): Bibbon, Fable
Zkirsche (1): Junk
Junk (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Shinori (1): Elieson
Bibbon (1): zeus_112

Not Voting: Eärendil

On 4/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, Iris said:

Day 2. End of Day Votals
Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
BBM (1): Alette

Phase end, please be quiet!

everyone's character claims were gucci. no one lied. I got that riddle solved. 

really convinced one of makaze/omega has to be nontown. the catch is figuring out who.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Ok. I was cussing at the night results btw, really bad night for village.

One thing I notice from every EoD is Snike + SoySoy have been on Villa flips on D1 and D3.

Just now, Omega. said:

Are you serious?

I don't know what else to do man. I really don't know at this point. 

Oh okay refa. that's a relief at least. if you're scum refa I'm kicking your ass

End me.

@Beru What's your role name, how does it function, who did you target?

@Vi-astra I'm BBM, the most obvious town guy on the planet!!!!  Please don't ask me to read, though.

I wish people wouldn't make me feel guilty for thinking a certain way. it's happening a lot this game and stressing me out. I had to bring it up with iris because the "beating your asses" comment really shook me.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Sup guys

Should I start reading at the beginning or is there a better starting place?

And do I need to claim?

Yes, claim.  Also claim your actions as well.