We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Refa said:

I dunno, Makaze, I read your Athena case and the most convincing thing to me is that both Shinori/Junk were casing Athena at some point.  Junk never votes Athena though (and only cases him after he's likely to get hosed), and I need to look into Shinori's case on him.

My understanding is that you're townreading him for having a steady progression on JB (fair) and voting Junk.  I don't think this is as townie as you do.  Yes, he'd have to be intent on bussing JB by the middle of D1, but he (Athena) was a likely lynch candidate anyways.  It'd probably make JB look better, if anything.  Also if I had to bus any of the flipped scum roles, I'd definitely pick JB lol.  Most of his JB casing is just him casting shade but not really analyzing.  Also in context, his D3 JB vote came after five other people voting.  His D2 JB vote came after a BBM case (which FTR Snike sheeped) and after several people were voting JB.

I saw Shinori's vote on the slot, something that struck me as weird was that Athena never really responds to Shinori's cases on him despite townreading the slot.  Very strange!  If a townread was voting me, I'd be very hurt confused.  These were the wagons after he voted Athena as well.  In a vacuum, I'd argue this makes Athena look good BUT the lack of interaction from Shinori makes him look worse AND it makes his JB vote far less telling.

Read the following readslist:

On 4/14/2018 at 12:05 PM, Shinori said:

1: I wasn't confused, so I don't understand why my name was even mentioned WRT the stupid claiming fiasco of Sully and weapons.  Sully was obviously not saying he was a tracker tracking someone to Eury, otherwise he would have just stated that.  I'm not quite a fan of Weapons response though because he's not acting like the town!Weapons that I know of.  I don't see his play as similiar to EO3 and I feel it's different.

2:  Stuff I meant to reread regarding vote swaps was that I felt Nightmare's vote swap was ass but I'm not to confident on Nightmare being scum based on his role.  Mind you my thoughts on players have been posted to an extent in my quote walls; I'm not gonna go into crazy detail about my town reads as I don't like to do that as much but my scum reads are currently along the lines of:

Scum reads:

Athena
Kirsche

Leaning scum:

Walrein
Refa
BBM
Jaybee
Junko

No particular order.  I haven't read Junko's most recent wall post so that may chance some thoughts/opinions on them. 

Walrein is starting to rub me the wrong way and I'm getting scum vibes from him.  I was town reading him from Early day 1 play but that was primarily based on the fact that he was actually posting and that's probably a bad idea to just town read someone on.

Jaybee is completely unmemorable and I don't even remember them really doing anything, apparently like the first vote on the Bart lynch wagon though so I dislike that.

Refa is actually giving me Third vibes.  This is mainly gut though and I don't actually think he's scum.  Kind of the reason I'm not really pushing this at all cause I don't wanna deal with ITP hunting when we don't even know if there is one in the game.

I disagree with Bibbon when he said he town read BBM based on BBM's case on Bibbom followed by BBM unvoting Bibbon.  I could see Scum!BBM unvoting and not just continuing with the pressure because otherwise it would look bad.  I was iffy on bibbon last phase but after thinking about it more and re-reading some of the content I feel he's a bigger town read now.  Especially with the random Jailkeeper claim?  I gotta say that came outta nowhere and I'm not a fan but I don't see it as scum.

Athena case's have already been posted, both by myself and Snike and I'm really disliking Kirsche over this past day phase.  Day 1 I was leaning scummy on him but it's only gotten worse in my eyes.

So for now since I forgot to unvote a while ago:

##Unvote:

##Vote: Athena

I'm just having trouble imagining a world where Shinori tries to make scum!Athena the main wagon, lists JB and Junjo as a scum lean, gains some traction with Snike scumreading Athena, AND scumread two of his other buddies, then goes on to try and stop a lynch against confirmed Junko.

I towncleared Kill/Kirsche for being right next to Athena on this same post. If the logic on Athena isn't clearing, then the logic on Kill definitely isn't, because Shinori and JB both avoided a Kirsche lynch as well. There's a possible world where both were Mafia and Shinori just picked one to say "this is a bad lynch zzzz" and make the other look town by association.

PS: I don't think this happened. I think both Athena and Kirsche are towncleared for the same reasons. Athena even more so.

2 minutes ago, Beru said:

this is a quality meme 10/10 thanks google

it's not a meme I took that screenshot when it captcha'd me

unless captcha is by google

in which case lol me

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

it's not a meme I took that screenshot when it captcha'd me

unless captcha is by google

in which case lol me

reCAPTCHA was acquired by google last year or the year before. tmyk

I'm just having trouble imagining a world where Shinori tries to make scum!Athena the main wagon, lists JB and Junjo as a scum lean, gains some traction with Snike scumreading Athena, AND scumread two of his other buddies, then goes on to try and stop a lynch against confirmed Junko.

this is kind of a mess, fixing:

I'm just having trouble imagining a world where Shinori tries to make scum!Athena the main wagon, lists JB and Junko as a scum lean, gains some traction with Snike scumreading Athena,  then goes on to try and stop a lynch against confirmed Junko.

just so you guys know shinori is a mega ballsy player and will do impulsive shit as scum. i know i said i was going to sleep but food for thought.

he was playing it more lowkey this game it seems like. he experiments with new playstyles as scum, probably because he rolls scum so often.

Day 4.10 - Votals
Omega. (6): Killthestory, Omega., Makaze, via, Baldrick
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Alette, EvanManManMan
athena_57 (1): Refa
Walrein (1): Fable

Not Voting: athena_57, Beru, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Walrein

You have ~61.75 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

i don't know if he would shade walrein like that if walrein were his buddy tho

as in i don't think he would.

he has a tendency to shade people a lot to make them doubt themselves

56 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Omega. @Snike Feel free to scum claim if you want to win this race!!!!!

Mhmm yes we left strips of dried shit on your toilet seat last night

I've been vaguely stuck between trying to read a book and thinking about this game, and I'm basically getting neither done. One thing to ask though, @EvanManManMan, did Lord Gaius really submit a Night 1 action? Didn't he sub in on Day 2?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've been vaguely stuck between trying to read a book and thinking about this game, and I'm basically getting neither done. 

LMAO SAME???????? TWINS

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh well Snike just asked the hosts about this, and Gaius really did do it.

How would Snike be able to get the hosts to mod confirm another player submitting or not submitting an action?

That's blatant angling

How would Snike be able to get the hosts to mod confirm another player submitting or not submitting an action?

That's blatant angling

They didn't confirm submitting an action, just that Gaius subbed in Night 1, which implies he did it.

I asked when gaius subbed in. He subbed in night 1. I didn't ask about actions.

Also, apparently the jailkeeper didn't block nightkills.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They didn't confirm submitting an action, just that Gaius subbed in Night 1, which implies he did it.

Oh.

Nvm then.

Just now, Snike said:

I asked when gaius subbed in. He subbed in night 1. I didn't ask about actions.

Also, apparently the jailkeeper didn't block nightkills.

So... wait

@SB.

Does Kaoz's PM mean that the jailer merely roleblocks?