We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

On 4/22/2018 at 10:05 AM, Omega. said:

Oh okay. He can go back in the pool then. That said, him/athena are unpartnered.

Also here's a talking point for the village: Yesterday, Snike brought up some shit that made it between himself/Mackc and they thunderdomed. He also voted Makaze. In the former case, he made himself look worse in the eyes of village.

Why does he make these plays as wolf/ITP? Like when I saw those, I had a sense that Snike just gave absolutely zero fucks about his survival, because he was pushing in directions that were very unpopular for extremely little benefit as wolf/ITP. So think about that, and actually discuss it if you're asserting he's the play today, please.

Also, did Makaze actually shade Refa? What the fuck. Village, grow some balls and don't let Makaze go to endgame with the nonsense he has pulled here. Ridiculous.

23 hours ago, Omega. said:

I don't really think I've been struggling. What makes you think so?

athena, I'm just looking for your natural reactions to what you've missed. Carry on.

27 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I remember you shading me for my self-vote, and now you're going at Makaze. I mean, I applaud the latter, but I think at least 1 wolf/ITP takes advantage of the me/Makaze thing in all worlds, and I think at least 1 anti-town goes at me for the self-vote because that's the kind of level 0 thing wolves love to give people grief over; I really don't want to think that everyone who talked about that is village. I remember your slot was also wagoned yesterday, nearly lynched over Arcanite. I'm also fairly certain you never prove your role in this game as well. I'm thinking you can go atm.

At this point, I pretty much have to lynch someone who has been townread at one point or another. To any villager, I'd suggest analyzing which people you're townreading and try to decide which is the weakest reason. If you think I'm anti-town, I pretty much have to be ITP (unless you think I treated my partners the way I did, which I find unlikely) so keep that in mind as well. 

I'm not crazy about Snike/Walrein lynches, but truth be told I don't think there's an obvious play at this point. I'm just going to vote/lynch people I've townread the least at this point. Makaze can go as well but I don't think I get that today.

##Vote: EvanManManMan

X3r4PaP.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Snike said:

I have dropped off past phase bc A)Phase started during my final exam and I had to move out next day so was preoccupied with that.

B)honestly more than a little demotivated by the arcanite townflip.

On Beru: Still can't quote but I wasn't going to believe the claim until I saw kaoz flip. I think it is more credible atm, but I still dk if it can be on same team as Omega.

Who is Mafia to you?

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Does anybody object to Walrein motivating me at night?

It's the most strategic plan that I see.

I have no objection.

We can also confirm that it works. Just make your first target the one you want to succeed. If it's a fake mptivate, it will probably have some negative effect (like killing you), or just not work (in which case the first order should be taken as the priority). Make it clear that's your preference though.

11 hours ago, Walrein said:

yeah ok

shame it's unverifiable

hardclaiming motivator

n1 targeted fable, action failed

n2 targeted mack, succeeded (should have targeted bibbon/kaoz slot but forgot they claimed jk)

n3 targeted kaoz, he died (and so did mack)

11 hours ago, Walrein said:

n1: "fable is probably town, and unlike via/eclipse he's pretty much never eating the night kill"

n2: "i should probably motivate the closest thing we have to a protective role"

n3: "wait hold on i'm an idiot we have an ACTUAL protective role slash roleblocker that i should motivate"

Can you speculate as to why you might have been RB'd instead of the jailer or the martyr, who claimed D1?

3 hours ago, Omega. said:

Ok, we have like what, 8 hours?

I'll be around on and off today. I'm fine going Makaze, but I want to hear from Snike and if Walrein doesn't do anything still I wouldn't be too sorry if we still go him.

@Alette

I'm wondering where you want to go today? I keep seeing you defend people but I don't know who you think is the lynch. Still Snike?

It's Snike and kill with more preference for Snike. 

We know that the RB did not go to: BBM, Mack, Kaoz, Athena, Kill

@Alette
@Beru Can you tell the difference between being RB'd and the person you watch doing something?
@EvanManManMan Can your action be RB'd? Would you be informed?
@Refa 
@Vi-astra

If you had any night actions N1, confirm if you got roleblocked. If anyone was, then Walrein is lying. If no one was, then Walrein is probably clear.

I don't like it, but it fits with what happened.

I think it's at least possible that Walrein worked out that whoever got roleblocked N1 did not have an action and made the claim knowing that. I can't prove this but it's not an impossibility.

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

@Iris @SB. What would happen if a Martyr got motivated? Would they take the shots from both people to themselves?

If a martyr were to theoretically target two people with kills aimed at them, they would still redirect all actions to themselves (meaning both kills).

Just now, Makaze said:

In this case I have to doubt his claim purely on the basis that Mack would have targeted Kaoz with at least one of his actions.

Agreed.

##Vote: Walrein

Just now, Refa said:

Wait, why would Scum!Walrein claim to motivate Mackc2 when it'd make him look bad?

Possibility: They are lazy and didn't think about it that hard. They picked two town roles that have died and that a town would have motivated. He could have claimed different ordering, but we know Kaoz would have claimed motivated if he was. It's a smart claim.

Day 4.21 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (5): Alette, EvanManManMan, Baldrick, Makaze
Omega (2): Via, Beru
Walrein (1):  Refa
EvanManManMan (1): Omega.

Not Voting: athena_57, Fable, Killthestory, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Walrein
Go to your room: Prims

You have ~26 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.