We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

11 minutes ago, Refa said:

He scans as Godfather.

Watches if target does not use an action that night, gets roleblocked otherwise.

Watches all actions on self and delays all actions on self.

Wouldn't having a role miller in the game imply that there is a rolecop, and one that is town? Idk if that works with the current flavor claims but it seems suspicious that there would be a miller claim but no role that would be able to detect the miller.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 4.3 - Votals
EvanManManMan
(1): Omega.
Omega. (1): Killthestory
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (1): Makaze

Not Voting: Everyone Else

You have ~70.5 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

19 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

And I thought subbing in at 68 pages was masochistic.

My lynch priority today is Gaius > snike/killthestory

If Sully is mafia, then he was defending Arcanite for towncred. In that case, he wouldn't get worried about being called buddies with him.

Evan the Man, I want you to read those two. (pages 60 to 68 for context) and tell me who you think is the mafia.

Who do you want me to read here? Snike and Kill or Arc and Sully?

13 minutes ago, Makaze said:

PS I meant Kirsche could not be mafia, lg wasn't cleared by Shinori's list. my b

I inferred that, since that post talks about how Kirsche is town and doesn't mention Gaius at all.

What's your reasoning for Snike/LG not being possible? I couldn't see it, but maybe I'm BBM.

40 minutes ago, Fable said:

Walrein has done literally nothing to earn such a hard V read makaze I don't get it. 

I have this very thin town tone read on wals for what him coming back and trying to post.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Omega.

I'd be less pissed if Makaze didn't think he was all that and a bag of chips for """"""""""""""""solving the game""""""""""""""""

Amen to that. I'm not dead (technically) but I feel like Makaze killed me.

^I'll kill you in the next EiMM if you don't vote scum today.

@Makaze

It makes sense for Shinori to dismiss Snike regardless of his alignment because Shinori gave Snike an item (so he'd claim to hard townread the slot either way).  Fair enough on Snike's end of the interactions.

Sheeping your Kill read.

What do you think of Shinori's reactions to Omega's read on him?  Can you see that as scum/scum, and if so, why?

I want to give you guys some things to consider with regards to my slot. I normally don't put excessive energy into defending myself, but I think it's appropriate here because I don't want to lose this game and people are still suspecting me which I think is ridiculous. At this point villacore needs to unite and not just shit on each other out of paranoia. So here:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/82524-etrian-odyssey-3-mafia-game-over/&do=findComment&comment=5169075

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/83026-i-dont-need-serenes-forest-mafia-mafia-5-day-4/&do=findComment&comment=5189104

The first link leads you to the last game Marth and myself played where I pushed him when he was villa. If you look at the third paragraph, he says "Omega's case on me sucks" and proceeds to suss me. If you go to the second link, you'll see how he says "Junko's read on me sucks" when describing why he susses him as well. Now, some players use the same language regardless of alignment, but in my experience, MOST are bad at controlling/replicating their language as both alignments over a long period of time. His language choice here is one of those subtle things that tells you a lot about his alignment; most people do/say/pull the same shit as the same alignment over time.

I'd also tell you, why the hell would Marth claim at that point in the game as mafia/SK? Here's the votecount:

On 4/12/2018 at 1:40 PM, Iris said:

athena_57 (5): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Shinori, Bartozio, eclipse
Bartozio (3): Fenrir, Jaybee, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Junk (3): Zkirsche, Magnificence Incarnate, Refa
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Walrein, vi-astra, BBM

First off, this village was largely bad D1, so LOL @ thinking we had possibly 3 wolves (I'm not townreading athena) being wagoned. That's just ridiculous with the nonsense that was happening in this thread D1. His role as mafia/SK would be EXTREMELY useful, so claiming it and effectively making it worthless when he didn't have to is such a bad play that I argue he never pulls as scum/ITP. Also, in the last game we played, Marth got frustrated and actually posted his role PM so he'd die. I think he was probably annoyed that he was getting wagoned/pushed here for shitty reasons (I read him as wolf last game, but once I learned he was innocent, I understood his town play more. I was reading him V as I was spectating this game, and I really don't think anyone who has played with him before should have been reading him wolf here), and claimed to get people off of his back. I don't want to link/quote where Marth did that in the last game or even discuss it because I don't want him to get a bad rep for it; I'm only bringing it up to illustrate that his behavior here in this game is consistent with what he's done as villa before.

Also, I don't come/replace into the thread and put 3 of my bros on my wolf list, and I don't have that interaction with Shinori where he gets salty with me. I think everyone was calling him V for shitty reasons as well, so I would have just left him alone and proceeded to powerwolf with him. I also don't try to change the dynamic of the gameflow to go between Junko/kirsche; I don't think any of them were being wagoned/voted when I replaced in.

It's silly that so many people have come at me today and some, maybe all, are actually villa. I've been trying to draw the kill, and y'all are pretty much ensuring that never happens out of paranoia instead of anything reasonable.

2 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

This is correct and I misread my rolecard because the wording was off

Can you explain this?  What was there to misread?

44 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Omega.

I'd be less pissed if Makaze didn't think he was all that and a bag of chips for """"""""""""""""solving the game""""""""""""""""

In my defense you were Mafia according to Weapons.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, Iris said:

Day 2. End of Day Votals
Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
BBM (1): Alette

Phase end, please be quiet!

I read pages 60-68. I'm currently convinced that Kill is town and Snike is scum. The kirsche counter wagon from what I saw was pretty bad and had little basing. I would have to reread Sully's case since most of the votes on him sheeped that but Kirsche's reactions were townie and it seemed as if he was being falsely pressured. Snike's reasoning for voting Kirsche was poor. He wanted to cfd onto eclipse, a wagon with 2 flipped scum, but decided to keep his vote on Kirsche as opposed to Junko, flipped scum. The way the Kirsche's wagon formed makes me think that he is town. The only argument for Kill being scum here is that 2 flipped scum counterwagoned Eclipse, but they would have to be more than desperate to pull off a move like that. Snike also supported and eclipsd cfd which prompts some degree of buddying. He probably kept his vote on Kirsche though because he knew they were town and were more lilely to be mislynched. If Kirsche/Kill was scum, the wagons would be split between Junko/Eclipse instead of Junko/Kirsche.

Refa is pretty much cleared from being scum from this VC (vote count since you use different terms here) alone. While BBM hopped onto Junko late as well which would have swung wagons to a Junko lynch, Refa doing it first screams town to me. Scum would keep their vote on Kirsche hoping that town would be passive and not change votes. Fable is also town based on his Junko vote. Eclipse slot (forget their name) is town because of the counterwagon containing two flipped scum. Bussing there is stupid beyond comprehendibility. Athena's vote I need to look at as it was not within the page range that I read. If there is scum in the neighbourizers it is Athena based on how it can't be Kill. 

Snike is probably scum based on his want to cfd onto a player that already has 2 scum on their wagon plus their behavior at EoD2. Omega is a bag of mixed feelings for me right now and I definitely need to look into him more. His vote is giving me wolf vibes but his posts say otherwise. His reasoning for voting Kirsche was fine as well. Can somebody tell me why Makaze is not being pressured because his vote on Kirsche is highly incriminating. If It's something I haven't read please tell me because right now this is a decent scum read for me. Via's vote is weird but their ability is more than likely town and they don't seem like a player that is very confident in their reads.

My slot should honestly be cleared based on this VC. Scum has no reason to clump together on a mislynch wagon when a mislynch wagon is already viable. While JB and Shinori were not online at EoD2, Gaius was, and he showed doubt to the lead wagons. If he was scum he would have taken the opportunity in front of him and voted for Kirsche or even Junko. His refusal to vote for one of them here should lock him as town.

Walrein's vote on Omega is weird and I didn't see it in my read but it can easily be solved with more knowledge on Omega's alignment. Arc's vote should have prevented his lynch but w/e that's in the past. Alette's vote is honestly really weird considering BBM flipped town recently after. I have to look into the motivations more but it could be scum distancing from scum actions.

Based on EoD2, I have scum reads on Snike/SoySoy, and Makaze. Slight scum/null reads on Allete Athena Walrein and Omega, and town reads on Via, Fable, Sully slot, Eclipse slot and Kill

Read some threadmark thingies.

Refa: condemned Junko to death, not mafia.

Alette: shot mafia (?) at least I think it was her. Not mafia.

Could be ITP I guess. That still isn't mafia tho.

Yep. Everyone else probably has this so I guess I have to go and read 3.3k posts now. ?

gut tells me we should be lynching between the networkers & gut also tells me snike is town but i'm just one guy. i need to reread and i didn't do it last night cuz i've been busy irl. i haven't been doing much since the first half of d3 tho sorry about that. i'll see what snike&sat have to say when they get here

37 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I want to give you guys some things to consider with regards to my slot. I normally don't put excessive energy into defending myself, but I think it's appropriate here because I don't want to lose this game and people are still suspecting me which I think is ridiculous. At this point villacore needs to unite and not just shit on each other out of paranoia. So here:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/82524-etrian-odyssey-3-mafia-game-over/&do=findComment&comment=5169075

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/83026-i-dont-need-serenes-forest-mafia-mafia-5-day-4/&do=findComment&comment=5189104

The first link leads you to the last game Marth and myself played where I pushed him when he was villa. If you look at the third paragraph, he says "Omega's case on me sucks" and proceeds to suss me. If you go to the second link, you'll see how he says "Junko's read on me sucks" when describing why he susses him as well. Now, some players use the same language regardless of alignment, but in my experience, MOST are bad at controlling/replicating their language as both alignments over a long period of time. His language choice here is one of those subtle things that tells you a lot about his alignment; most people do/say/pull the same shit as the same alignment over time.

I'd also tell you, why the hell would Marth claim at that point in the game as mafia/SK? Here's the votecount:

First off, this village was largely bad D1, so LOL @ thinking we had possibly 3 wolves (I'm not townreading athena) being wagoned. That's just ridiculous with the nonsense that was happening in this thread D1. His role as mafia/SK would be EXTREMELY useful, so claiming it and effectively making it worthless when he didn't have to is such a bad play that I argue he never pulls as scum/ITP. Also, in the last game we played, Marth got frustrated and actually posted his role PM so he'd die. I think he was probably annoyed that he was getting wagoned/pushed here for shitty reasons (I read him as wolf last game, but once I learned he was innocent, I understood his town play more. I was reading him V as I was spectating this game, and I really don't think anyone who has played with him before should have been reading him wolf here), and claimed to get people off of his back. I don't want to link/quote where Marth did that in the last game or even discuss it because I don't want him to get a bad rep for it; I'm only bringing it up to illustrate that his behavior here in this game is consistent with what he's done as villa before.

Also, I don't come/replace into the thread and put 3 of my bros on my wolf list, and I don't have that interaction with Shinori where he gets salty with me. I think everyone was calling him V for shitty reasons as well, so I would have just left him alone and proceeded to powerwolf with him. I also don't try to change the dynamic of the gameflow to go between Junko/kirsche; I don't think any of them were being wagoned/voted when I replaced in.

It's silly that so many people have come at me today and some, maybe all, are actually villa. I've been trying to draw the kill, and y'all are pretty much ensuring that never happens out of paranoia instead of anything reasonable.

This is a hell of a good post and I give you props if you are Mafia.

@Refa I think it is possible that Shinori reacted that way as theatre to justify Omega's lack of reasons for scumreading half the team. I think that hard bussing and power wolfing are not outside of Omega's wolf range and that is why he suspected me for the same things.

With regard to LG, I think that any of these worlds are possible:

1. Snike is the last Mafia and EvilManManMan is ITP.

2. Snike is Mafia and Omega is the ITP.

3. Snike and Omega are the last Mafia and EvilManManMan is the ITP.

4. Snike and Omega are the last Mafia and there is a town vig who has not claimed.

5. Snike is the single last Mafia and there is a town vig who has not claimed.