Day 4.29 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (5): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick
Makaze (2): Fable, Beru
Refa (2): Makaze, Killthestory
Walrein (2): Refa, Omega
Killthestory (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Omega (1): Via

Not Voting: athena_57

You have ~1 hour left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Alette said:

Ugh the fact that people want to go everywhere else, but on the outed mafia is concerning. We've gone over everyone almost today too

Why are you so sure that he's mafia?!

Just now, Beru said:

how does walreins role fit itp

uh idt it's an itp role

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I'll go snike if makaze doesn't happen but mak is probably better. Everyone else is a bad vote IMO. 

I'd rather lynch Snike over Makaze.

1 minute ago, Beru said:

fable wtf Mak is the reason why the Snike wagon exists

Yeah but then you said snike might be the last wolf who wants to get that over with and it'd be nice if that were true and I don't think his role fits the role set from what we've seen so far so there's a chance he's a wolf.

I just find mak's posts way shadier though.  

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Yeah but then you said snike might be the last wolf who wants to get that over with and it'd be nice if that were true and I don't think his role fits the role set from what we've seen so far so there's a chance he's a wolf.

I just find mak's posts way shadier though.  

independent third party boi

Yo wtf is going on here. I agree with Fable (how often have I said these words now?) that that Refa vote from Makaze doesn't make any sense. Makaze voting there because he doesn't want a hammer is BS, when he said that Snoyke was at hammer minus 4.

This hopping around from Omega and Refa is giving me the same vibes as mess around Junk's lynch. I don't like the Walrein votes, why aren't we giving him a chance to prove his role?

Just now, Omega. said:

Refa, aren't you in a chat with Wals?

Gonna be awkward AF if he survives today. I'm good with him, Evan, or Mak going tho.

Yeah, especially since I claimed to him LOL.

We've barely talked there though.  I'm curious to see his reaction on a Snike flip though, considering he seemed to be pretty for that in the QT as well.  I wish the mods let me use Discord, it'd be so much more productive.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:20 PM, Omega. said:

Walrein cuz he's firmly in the PoE, hasn't done anything, Fable's voting him, etc. He had a good start to D1 but it's not enough at this point.

Makaze for introducing pushes that have been confirmed to help the wolf agenda like eclipse, myself, Sully (read his posts and tell me he isn't pure), etc. His defense is "I'm close the walls in on myself if I'm wolf/3p" but that's lol because he will always someway, somehow, find a way to keep casing different people and shift his PoEs around. That said, the upside to his content is that he voted Jaybee right before he got shot, and he's probably not mafia if Walrein is. I think he has decent 3p equity though, and that village should always kill him before endgame in this game. He's the one who started this "Omega is 3p" wrong garbage and it's benefiting the wolf/3p agenda, so keep an eye out for who else latches on to that. Speaking of which:

Evan cuz LG just looks worse than everyone else and I don't know how I justify anyone else going before him besides the other 3. 

For Beru.

Truth be told, this might be one of those games where you have a hot start, then gotta power through POE in midgame. With 2 kills and all this confusion, this isn't a lock.

Just now, athena_57 said:

This hopping around from Omega and Refa is giving me the same vibes as mess around Junk's lynch. I don't like the Walrein votes, why aren't we giving him a chance to prove his role?

Both of the people I want to lynch can prove their roles.  IMO Walrein's role is real considering that Mackc2 implied that he had multiple night actions.  I'm voting him despite that because things don't add up, especially if Kill is town.  Well, also because he just votes the biggest wagon each day and leaves.

6 minutes ago, Beru said:

why do you want to lynch evan

POE.  I don't really have strong feelings towards his slot, so I voted Walrein over him because I have actual issues with how Walrein played.  I also don't like how he just says the case on Kill is shit without really analyzing anything or getting any reads off of it.

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

Both of the people I want to lynch can prove their roles.  IMO Walrein's role is real considering that Mackc2 implied that he had multiple night actions.  I'm voting him despite that because things don't add up, especially if Kill is town.  Well, also because he just votes the biggest wagon each day and leaves.

You know what, maybe you're right. Now that I think about it, maybe I let myself get convinced to unvote too easily...

##Vote: Walrein

@Makaze Please explain why your excuse for unvoting/keeping your vote on Refa over Snile was fear of a hammer when Snike was at lynch minus 4?