We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

well cuz like we've had so much fuss over snike/sat's slot why not just finally clear it up. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 4.30 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (6): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick, via
Walrein (3): Refa, Omega, athena_57
Makaze (2): Fable, Beru
Refa (2): Makaze, Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

You have ~20 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

makaze's excuse for voting refa is weird and bad. he doesn't want to lynch refa but he's suspecting him? like if you don't want to hammer on snike you could have just unvoted

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

makaze's excuse for voting refa is weird and bad. he doesn't want to lynch refa but he's suspecting him? like if you don't want to hammer on snike you could have just unvoted

That's what I said but people are still V reading him cuz he posts lots despite his logic not making much sense. 

I don't see a problem with how Makaze used his vote. Snike is still at lynch threshold, unless refa reaches LT and he doesn't switch there's no harm in it.

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I don't see a problem with how Makaze used his vote. Snike is still at lynch threshold, unless refa reaches LT and he doesn't switch there's no harm in it.

The problem is the logic for wolf reading both doesn't make any sense. 

You can't think snike is a wolf AND think Refa is a wolf with too much TMI that snike will flip V. 

Just now, Alette said:

Refa going anywhere but Snike is concerning though because it kind of links him a lot to Snike. 

I don't agree. Villagers defend/offwagon wolves all the time. He also killed Junko D1 when he could have gone kirsche/Kill.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

everyone should view voting on refa as a pro town move.

nope

13 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

You know what, maybe you're right. Now that I think about it, maybe I let myself get convinced to unvote too easily...

##Vote: Walrein

@Makaze Please explain why your excuse for unvoting/keeping your vote on Refa over Snile was fear of a hammer when Snike was at lynch minus 4?

I got no the but I think Snike said hey via vote me then we can hammer. On phone so can't quote. Check snikes last posts

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I don't agree. Villagers defend/offwagon wolves all the time. He also killed Junko D1 when he could have gone kirsche/Kill.

D2.  Also I was voting Kirsche/Kill, I just switched for consolidation...

4 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I got no the but I think Snike said hey via vote me then we can hammer. On phone so can't quote. Check snikes last posts

Uh, he did say that, you're right. It wasn't correct but I can believe you didn't know that.

Just now, Killthestory said:

nothing hes done today has been very pro town at all, and yesterday he wasnt much of note either. 

people using him hitting wolves when i think hes an itp instead is omegalul

I'm reading this as "just because I said so".