We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

nothing hes done today has been very pro town at all, and yesterday he wasnt much of note either. 

people using him hitting wolves when i think hes an itp instead is omegalul

owo ITP read.... ok

I thought it was a regular wolf read

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Fable said:

You can't think snike is a wolf AND think Refa is a wolf with too much TMI that snike will flip V. 

Fair point. Let's seee what he does tomorrow.

Day 4.End of Day Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (7): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick, via, Makaze
Walrein (3): Refa, Omega, athena_57
Makaze (2): Fable, Beru
Refa (1): Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

DEADLINE SHUT UP

Edited by Iris

Snike and Soy stood before the advancing mob looking rather unconcerned that they were about to be lynched. In fact, there was a small grin forming on the former's face, like he'd been expecting this all game and came prepared.

"NOW, IT'S REIN TIME!" he declared boldly, crossing his arms and standing tall without fear... for a few moments anyway. All Soy could do was offer a small "Uh..." to the conversation, as the crowd paused their advance to consider what had just happened.

"Was that supposed to do anything?" 

"Idk lol."

"I hate outdated memes."

And so they marched on a dumbfounded Snike and Soy and that was the end of it.

Snike and SatsumaFSoySoy have been lynched! They were...

On 4/9/2018 at 1:41 PM, Iris said:

Dear Polydeuces Snike and SatsumaFSoySoy,

You are Reinfleche. You have retired from your post as governor after having far too many terms in office for your own good and now spend your free time raging as a ninja named after a letter of the alphabet. You were surprised to see another SFMM game after all this time, but you still have your suspicious objects lying around somewhere and you can probably post more than four times this game if you try hard enough.

Once during the day, you may post: "NOW, IT'S REIN TIME!" in the game thread. The people will celebrate the return of their beloved (or not so beloved) leader, preventing- Oh.

What are you doing here?

*Juliette threw GNAR at Reinfleche. It was super effective!*

Now, it's Miaou Time!

You are Juliette, Reinfleche's better half. Together, you are Reinfleche and Juliette, The Lovers (VI). You haven't played too many mafia games, but when you have, you've usually been in a Hydra position with Rein (good job carrying him, miaou)~! Likewise, the two of you may communicate as Reinfleche and Juliette have in this quicktopic.

Also, because of your totally innocent plushies like Gnar, you will also scan as a Godfather to investigative roles, doing Reinfleche's Town Miller Governor ways of SFMM tradition proud.

In other words, you are the Godfather + Hydra.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

RIP Town Miller Governor for real.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends in 24 hours or when all actions are sent in (for hosting time changes), up to our discretion. Do not talk unless your role allows you to do so.

With the tragedy of the previous day fresh in your minds, the sight of Via's body slumped over a rhythm game arcade machine doesn't exactly lift your spirits.

Via has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:46 PM, Iris said:

Dear via,

You are Prims, The Hermit (IX). You're a reserved but solid player with obscure tastes in media and for whatever reason are a huge fan of Anonymous games. It's probably because you don't want to get shot for Being Prims (valid strategy, btw) but in reality you probably just want to spend your time guessing who is who instead of scumhunting. If only you'd hero vigged Conq in Antihero like you were going to, maybe town would have been saved the most embarrassing victory of SF Mafia history!

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: Sorry <USER>, I'm an Internet Detective". You will waste your night phase learning the name of your target (for example, you would return Prims) and absolutely nothing else of value. I'm sure that it was worth it though.

Additionally, twice at night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: This is everyone" and provide a list of all living players matched to their role characters. Once guessed correctly, this ability will become unusable and a new one will appear in its place.

Once at night, you may respond to your role pm with "Night X - Inspecting <USER> with my gun". Contrary to what you might think, this is a one-shot cop and not a vigilante kill (sorry SFMM2)! You will learn your target's alignment.

In other words, you are the Riddler.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

At least they were the only one to turn up dead? #the250pagedream is still alive boys (please don't do actually this). 

It is now Day 5. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer. Day 5 ends in ~56 hours (for the sake of consistent phase end times). If you object to this, two thirds of the living player requesting an ##Extension will extend the phase to its regular 72 hour length.

Lastly, Blitz subs in for Walrein.

##Vote: Makaze

FOS: Walrein

FOS: EvanManManMan

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Mak and Evan tbh

7 hours ago, Iris said:

Day 4.End of Day Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (7): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick, via, Makaze
Walrein (3): Refa, Omega, athena_57
Makaze (2): Fable, Beru
Refa (1): Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

DEADLINE SHUT UP

We are lynching on the wagon no questions asked, 110% of the time. The Snike lynch was the worst one this game and it's confirmed that at least 1 wolf/ITP was on it due to how bad it was, hopefully both.

Alette shot a wolf. She tried to suss BBM but I find a lot of people who haven't played with him a lot find him wolfy, and voted Snike yesterday. That said if she's deep, she's off the table for a while, because she domed the fuck out of a wolf.

Walrein has weird mod shit going for him and he was kinda villagery early D1. I'm not crazy about the slot at all and hope he dies before endgame somehow, but it's Walrein. He's going to make like 10 posts over the entire phase, probably pop in to snipe a villager who's openwolfing, then leave again. It's bad, but he has some things going for him and he's not an active threat to the village like Evan/Mak. If he's wolf, he probably never wins the game. That said, he open wolfed by not voting a wolf/ITP over the entire game and shading me/Athena D3 and has just been popping in to snipe villas tying nooses around their neck. If Evan gets another shot, he can shoot him and get him the hell out of this game for good, because I admit, he needs to die before endgame, and typing this up makes me just want to kill him more.

Baldrick is eclipse and off the table due to Makaze/JB/Shinori/LG trying to lynch her, as well as helping to lynch Junko and sussing the fuck out of confirmed wolf/ITP champion Makaze. He's a non-play.

Via is via; Idk what he is but w/e, not as bad as Mak/Evan and if we lose to him it's not so bad, he's at least been playing the game and is Prims, who is one of the best players here so we can lose with some honor. He's a non-play.

Fable's null for me, but he's largely villasided. I'd keep several players alive over him if it comes down to it, but that's an issue for another Day. He's a non-play today, and was off the Snike lynch, and tried to kill Makaze which is +EV for village in all worlds.

Refa has consistently been one of the better players start-to-finish, he dunked on Junko, and has made several amazing posts whereas if he was wolf/ITP he could have been having a field day with this village. He's a non-play.

Athena has finally spewed himself V. He tried to help me/Refa kill Wals yesterday, which would have been instrumental in helping village win the game. He's also shown some skepticism towards Makaze. This is all great play on his part, and he's solidified himself as a non-play.

Sully/Beru is a non-play.

Kill is a non-play.

Snike/Satsuma, the obvious villager, was betrayed by this village despite him being one of the more villagery players. RIP, but we know that if he's out this village, that he is confirmed to be in a better place, and we can all be at peace with that.

That just leaves Mak/Evan. Mak has spent his entire time wolfsiding by trying to lynch eclipse, casing Sully/Beru, making a case on Snike I can only assume he pulled out of a dumpster and pushed that mislynch through despite me giving several solid reasons to keep him alive while he said blatant nonsense like "I can't see why Snike shuts down as villager" to get him killed, putting me, a slot who probably would have been NKed and out of this game back on the table through bad ITP spec, made a plan to keep Evan alive while townreading him, lynched Snike right after clearing him V, cleared Walrein, put Refa on the table which nobody wanted. He is about 85% of the reason this village has largely been running in circles the past 2 Day phases along with enabling villas, confused the fuck out of several players yesterday for no benefit to the village, and overall has been championing the anti-village agenda while getting read V for reasons that I don't want to even begin to understand. What's funny is that he claims I'm playing an anti-town game despite his posts and play largely being for the Benefit of Makaze, not the village. No more Makaze Mafia, no more sheeping him, no more listening to him, he's done. I am done with him in this game. He does not go to endgame, decides any more lynches, or whatever. It sucks, because he's me and I want myself to live and help the village as a role, but he absolutely refuses to and has instead elected to make a mockery of me at every corner. He dies. He needs to go before endgame, and if he survives past this Day phase, villagers are going to keep coming up with level 0 reasons to resist killing him despite him having been confirmed to push the wolf/ITP agenda numerous times without shame. He made some extremely wolfy posts throughout the game, such as 180ing on confirmed villa Snike and continuing to shade me despite me clearing myself with the Marth meta which is one of the most villagery posts in the game. He needs to go. Fuck your tone reads and "organic" "natural progression" or whatever such nonsense; any wolf at a higher skill level can replicate tone easily, it's easy to do and not a good reason to call him V. At this point, everyone has been read V for tone.

Evan for reasons I already said and he's the second worst on the wagon tied with Wals. We were going to lynch him D3 and we should have. He looks worse than everyone else on the wagon, I've already given reasons why he can go. I'm pretty much happy if Walrein/Evan/Makaze all die and we go to endgame; but I consider the latter two a more active threat because they're being read V. Evan, please don't ever diss my boy Refa's efforts at wolfhunting again by calling it trash. I didn't agree with his conclusion regarding kirsche/Kill, but he put in a good effort that I consider admirable regardless of accuracy and has been one of the better players over the entire game. That said let's talk about interesting things: @EvanManManMan Why did you go Snike over Wals yesterday? I remember you saying Wals was definitely the play at one point, but you ended up on Snike. Can you walk us through that decision?

If we kill these people and the game is not over, the deep wolf/ITP will become clearer in endgame. If that endgame sinks us, then simply put, we threw the game into the dumpster harder than an olympic shotputter yesterday by lynching somebody that thunderdomed people in a villagery way, helped the village secure a lynch D1, stayed paranoid in a way that's extremely difficult to replicate as wolf/ITP for the length of time that he did, was confirmed and spewed by all the flipped wolves as not being partnered with them and overall just being villagery AF. Shit happens though. It's a game, and something about forum mafia makes players do goofy stunts at times. That said, if we at least kill the last mafia or 2, this is essentially a win regardless of what the mods say because ITPs are against the spirit of the game and don't belong in any serious competitive mafia game in the first place. With a confirmed ITP, this game is essentially an exhibition match for fun. So be it, that's fine, I just keep it in mind.

Please don't complicate this.

Please don't come up with a bunch of reasons to V read Mak or Evan or Wals; I cut Evan some slack because he just replaced into a new meta but Mak/Wals have been absolutely 100% shit-on-the-village-for-lols from start to finish without fail. They both have the worst voting record in the game, pound-for-pound. If either of these 2 turn out to be V, that's quite a tragedy. Wals if he's V, I guess he came in at times where villas were acting wolfy, but it's still just trashcan tier.

Please don't let Makaze push you around, lead the village around in circles, or generally have any thread pull. I suggest ignoring/contradicting his posts 100% of the time and only considering them after he dies if for some atrocious reason he's V in this game. His posts are so bad, that several dead villagers have actually popped back into the thread just to call him bad, deservedly. He goes before endgame.

Please don't rolespec/try to PR your way to victory when we have Snike the Godfather (AKA a red herring), Bartozio a wolfy role, and Omega another wolfy role all being villa.

Please don't clear people off their roles if they don't deserve it considering the above caveat.

Please don't try to thunderdome or bring non-plays onto the table when we have obvious options who need to be killed. @Refa/@Killthestory, please set it aside for now and help the village; no one has either of you as their top play, and with confusion, multiple kills, 2/3 anti-town factions running around, now is not the time for division. Kill, I'm wondering if you could talk to me about Evan, his meta, how he is in this game, etc. Reading him correctly is crucial, and you're the best bet for that regardless of alignment.

The pool is Makaze/Evan/Wals. We don't want any of these players in endgame unless Evan somehow manages to win the game himself if he's telling the truth and gets some extra shots to get rid of them both. You can even have him kill me if you really want so long as the rest of these people die alongside me; I'll play until I don't have to anymore, but I'd really like to be freed of this game so I can focus on Training Mafia, practicing guitar, doing my schoolwork, hitting the gym, riding my motorcycle, cooking eggs, organizing the mid-June cross-site game (Which you're all invited to, if anyone's interested), and just generally having an inordinate amount of swag that doctors and scientists can't even explain why despite several studies being attempted. if Makaze lives past today, let's have Evan shoot him to get him the fuck out of this game

Lynch Makaze then have Evan/Wals conduct an epic thunderdome tomorrow, maybe have Evan shoot someone or some shit, don't lose focus over the next 72 hours, play mafia, kill them all before endgame, then hope for the best in endgame. No playing Outguess the Mods Despite It Never Working Once So Far, nor Power Role to Victory Despite No Powerful Roles, nor Let's Champion Bad Tone Reads That Have Proven To Backfire With Shinori And Snike. No Let's Lynch Someone Off The Game's Worst Wagon. Just mafia. Mafia. Lynch the wolfy people who have benefited wolves/ITP the most like Evan/Wals with their high push/vote record failure rate, worry about the people who could be deep once Occam's Razor chops through the center of this dayphase and gamestate. Play mafia. Lynch the wolfy people and call it a day. If they flip V, we consider what they have to say after they die, unless it's Makaze. That said, the bad news is that Makaze actually tried to help kill JB early D3 or some shit before Alette domed him, and if Walrein is W, I think he cased him at some point or some shit. That said, he needs to die.

I'll be threadcamping for the next 72 hours and trying to turn the entire thread against the above players while simultaneously trying to generate tells. I will especially be continuing my 3-day thunderdome against Makaze, who I will be stifling, contradicting, putting in a proverbial chokehold, and FOSing/voting without pause to combat his ceaseless avalanche and barrage of bullshit. Let's get double wagons going and go from there, with no last-minute CFD onto anyone else, and get Makaze the hell out of here once and for all so we can have a comprehensible game of mafia.