We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

10 minutes ago, Makaze said:

In which Omega doesn't read a single word I said.

What you're saying makes sense. I almost want to call it villagery, because there is a finality to your ideas here that your previous pushes did not have. You said earlier you would be closing the walls in on yourself if you were mafia/ITP which I didn't believe, but in this case, you actually are because it looks like we're on the way to resolving these crazy NAs. It could just be Blitz/athena. I'm keeping an eye on Evan but he's off the table for his shot. That said, kind of weird there was only 1 NKill when we know Evan targeted Via. Yeah he has an alibi, but eh.

If it's Blitz/athena, this game makes a lot of sense. eclipse would have been killed for pushing athena so hard, and it explains Walrein spending the entire game sniping villas and picking up on athena's early game openwolfing. It's also interesting that the entire wolfteam pushed athena. Yes, he's easy pickings, but I've observed mafia often picking up on genuine wolfiness unconsciously several times, and athena certainly was wolfy AF and opportunistic several times this game. If you and I are both V, he is one of the people who subscribed to the "Omega is ITP" theory, which I guarantee a wolf/ITP latched onto to cover their own ass and put a mislynch on the table. I also think eclipse, Snike, Refa, myself, etc. have pushed athena at different points. Also, there was the whole zeus/athena/Fable/Bibbon debacle from early in the game, and I still think it's kind of doubtful that at least 1 wolf/ITP didn't have their hands in that due to how easy it was to push.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS:

If you believe Beru, I could not be the Mafia, because I did not submit a Night Action (unless you think there are 5 mafia).

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

What you're saying makes sense. I almost want to call it villagery, because there is a finality to your ideas here that your previous pushes did not have. You said earlier you would be closing the walls in on yourself if you were mafia/ITP which I didn't believe, but in this case, you actually are because it looks like we're on the way to resolving these crazy NAs. It could just be Blitz/athena. I'm keeping an eye on Evan but he's off the table for his shot. That said, kind of weird there was only 1 NKill when we know Evan targeted Via. Yeah he has an alibi, but eh.

If it's Blitz/athena, this game makes a lot of sense. eclipse would have been killed for pushing athena so hard, and it explains Walrein spending the entire game sniping villas and picking up on athena's early game openwolfing. It's also interesting that the entire wolfteam pushed athena. Yes, he's easy pickings, but I've observed mafia often picking up on genuine wolfiness unconsciously several times, and athena certainly was wolfy AF and opportunistic several times this game. If you and I are both V, he is one of the people who subscribed to the "Omega is ITP" theory, which I guarantee a wolf/ITP latched onto to cover their own ass and put a mislynch on the table. I also think eclipse, Snike, Refa, myself, etc. have pushed athena at different points. Also, there was the whole zeus/athena/Fable/Bibbon debacle from early in the game, and I still think it's kind of doubtful that at least 1 wolf/ITP didn't have their hands in that due to how easy it was to push.

It makes sense if the ITP and the Mafia both tried to kill the same person.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Also, if athena is wolf/ITP, then Snike would have been right to thunderdome him D1/D2 and right on his "1 of the networkers is antitown" theory which is fucking hilarious.

I'll have to apologize.

Satsuma's video had me dying though. Worth it just for that.

Day 5.2
Makaze (2): Omega, EvanManManMan
Blitz (1): Makaze

Not Voting: Everyone Else

With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer. Day 5 ends in ~52 hours (for the sake of consistent phase end times). If you object to this, two thirds of the living player requesting an ##Extension will extend the phase to its regular 72 hour length.

22 minutes ago, Makaze said:

PS:

If you believe Beru, I could not be the Mafia, because I did not submit a Night Action (unless you think there are 5 mafia).

what if you intentionally noactioned and that's why there's no second kill :tinfoil:

5 minutes ago, Beru said:

what if you intentionally noactioned and that's why there's no second kill :tinfoil:

I honestly had not considered that. I have no complaints with that reasoning.

9 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Hello, I subbed in and as a disclaimer: I am not reading anything before this day start.

I am gonna start reading this day start

Who did walrein motivate last night? That's the only thing that matters right now. 

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Beru why did you watch Makaze?

because he asked me to watch him and I didn't know what else to do

if vi had survived I could have verified her cop check so that would have been nice