We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one visited me.

There was some shit posted earlier about athena having 2 powers so I voted there. We'll see what he says.

What'd you think of my overnight post? Where you looking at? There pretty much has to be a wolf/ITP between Evan/Blitz/Mak.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

What'd you think of my overnight post? Where you looking at? There pretty much has to be a wolf/ITP between Evan/Blitz/Mak.

I just woke up, so I skimmed it.  I don't think Scum!Walrein motivates me after I claim to him unless the motivate is a lie.  Try engaging w/Blitz a lot, as long as he's not busy he's an easy read in my experience (if he's busy then he's Walrein 2.0).  BTW, @Beru should watch me IMO!!!

Do you think mafia has a bookie?  That's the one thing that makes me doubt the Evan read but ugh, I'm not sure.  I still think going after him tomorrow is the play, but damn Athena CAUGHT IN THE ACT I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS SCUM (if he's SK, ignore me).

##Vote: Athena

Day 5.3 Votals
athena_57 (2): Omega., Refa
Blitz (1): Makaze
Makaze (1): EvanManManMan

Not Voting: Everyone Else

Day 5 ends in ~51 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

9 minutes ago, Refa said:

I just woke up, so I skimmed it.  I don't think Scum!Walrein motivates me after I claim to him unless the motivate is a lie.  Try engaging w/Blitz a lot, as long as he's not busy he's an easy read in my experience (if he's busy then he's Walrein 2.0).  BTW, @Beru should watch me IMO!!!

Do you think mafia has a bookie?  That's the one thing that makes me doubt the Evan read but ugh, I'm not sure.  I still think going after him tomorrow is the play, but damn Athena CAUGHT IN THE ACT I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS SCUM (if he's SK, ignore me).

Can I get a brief synopsis of Blitz? Never seen him wolf.

I wolfed against him once and he was a huge pain in the ass, dunking on my team for the large majority of the game. That said, I swagged my way to D4 before we lost.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Can I get a brief synopsis of Blitz? Never seen him wolf.

I wolfed against him once and he was a huge pain in the ass, dunking on my team for the large majority of the game. That said, I swagged my way to D4 before we lost.

He's super cagey, asks a bunch of questions instead of scumhunting (BTW, don't read him as scum for this alone, he asks a bunch of questions as town too that seem pointless but eventually it does lead somewhere), and his reads have a lot less conviction as scum.

1 hour ago, EvanManManMan said:

Unless Athena is locked into a scum slot Makaze should claim.

1 hour ago, Fable said:

Probably yes though I have some idea of what he is I think. 

I would not not do this if possible.

^Agreed.  No need for Makaze to claim today.  Also don't vig him (I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but it'd be dumb).

Don't tell me I was going to go for the wrong networker.

I think the new person subbing in should... BLITZ through the one hundred and eighty nine pages.

I fully approve of evan shooting between omega and makaze, I don't think I could handle a day's worth of their interactions.

6 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Don't tell me I was going to go for the wrong networker.

I think the new person subbing in should... BLITZ through the one hundred and eighty nine pages.

I fully approve of evan shooting between omega and makaze, I don't think I could handle a day's worth of their interactions.

This is throwing.

This is why you're alive despite being clear.

athena is SK. Do you really think I could be mafia here?

2 hours ago, Refa said:

I still think going after him tomorrow is the play, but damn Athena CAUGHT IN THE ACT I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS SCUM (if he's SK, ignore me).

If he's mafia, spew is confirmed to be an unreliable resource to clear/condemn people.

I have only run wolf like 3 times, first 2 times did not count, 3rd time, I was NK'd N1, because I subbed in for obvious town

my mafia play is just awful, cause I can't mafia and that is probably how this game will be too, cause I forgot how to play in mafia...

31 minutes ago, Omega. said:

This is throwing.

Do you really think I could be mafia here?

Fair call, I just woke up.

No. But you still should be shot, fite me IRL

37 minutes ago, Blitz said:

I have only run wolf like 3 times, first 2 times did not count, 3rd time, I was NK'd N1, because I subbed in for obvious town

my mafia play is just awful, cause I can't mafia and that is probably how this game will be too, cause I forgot how to play in mafia...

Did Walrein submit the motivate on Refa or did you? What was Walrein's choice before that if you changed it?

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Did Walrein submit the motivate on Refa or did you? What was Walrein's choice before that if you changed it?

I asked Walrein to motivate me and he said "i was strongly considering it".  For ~reasons~, I'm idling tonight, which is why I asked Beru to watch me.  IMO her catching scum NKing me (if Athena is SK, I'm basically cleared) is more valuable than my night action.

32 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

No. But you still should be shot, fite me IRL

I should be shot, for reasons, and so I can watch Evan's bullets fly past my head, only for them to turn around and hit me tomorrow night.

Feel like the above was actually a concept to a movie I'm forgetting.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I asked Walrein to motivate me and he said "i was strongly considering it".  For ~reasons~, I'm idling tonight, which is why I asked Beru to watch me.  IMO her catching scum NKing me (if Athena is SK, I'm basically cleared) is more valuable than my night action.

Why wouldn't the Mafia just kill Beru at this point?