We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Omega. said:

Refa, what's your list looking like? Your own thoughts untainted by the shitty posturing on this page please.

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))- Boron, 1x Dayvig
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)- Gaius, Co-Networker
Beru (SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson))- Rapier, Lazy Watcher
Makaze (replacing zeus_112)- Omega, UNCLAIMED
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)- Eclipse, Mayor
Omega (replacing Marth)- Jaybee, Self Watcher/Delayer
Fable- Weapons, Role Bomb
EvanManManMan (replacing (Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil))- Paperblade, Bookie
Walrein- Via, Motivator
athena_57- Snike, Co-Networker

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

refa athena ez game

No.

One of the wolves/ITPs was on the lynch yesterday.

If they weren't and that was all villagers, this is just the worst village ever and we deserve to lose.

That said, still think there's a wolf there and I don't get why people aren't talking about scum being on the mislynch like that's not a common thing.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I'd move Baldrick to the top, put Alette down a few slots, Makaze near the bottom, etc. But cool.

You'd actually lynch me before Makaze? Lol, the betrayal is real.

Yeah the person that shot a gd wolf probably doesn't deserve lock village status you right. 

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I'd move Baldrick to the top, put Alette down a few slots, Makaze near the bottom, etc. But cool.

You'd actually lynch me before Makaze? Lol, the betrayal is real.

Well, I'm assuming that Athena will flip SK, so Mafia!Alette using a 1x Dayvig to vig her scumbuddy is ??? play.  Maybe I should move Baldrick up, but I didn't really think about that at the time.  I moved Kill up because I don't think the Networkers are scum/scum.

MY BAD, I don't think I'm looking at anyone as a viable lynch candidate outside of the bottom 4 though.

Day 5.5 Votals
athena_57 (5): Omega., Refa, Makaze, Fable, Killthestory

Not Voting: Alette, athena_57, Baldrick, Beru, Blitz, EvanManManMan

Day 5 ends in ~46 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I want to make the most educated shot possible and Makaze is an option. If he flipped an important town role that would make me feel bad that I shot him without claiming.

I figure he'd've claimed it if he did..

On 4/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Iris said:

Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (7): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick, via, Makaze
Walrein (3): Refa, Omega, athena_57
Makaze (2): Fable, Beru
Refa (1): Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

Offwagon were Refa, athena, me, Fable, Beru, Kill, Snike.

I think it's likelier that you, Blitz, Mak holds a W/ITP. If it's another off wagon, I have my pick, but I focus on it at the moment.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

OKAY SO can we talk about the kill missing part?  Did both scum just NK Via?  It's either that or mafia hit an SK BPV (or maybe other way around, whatever).

I think they both killed Via. A world where Athena protected me seems really silly at this point.

41 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Offwagon were Refa, athena, me, Fable, Beru, Kill, Snike.

I think it's likelier that you, Blitz, Mak holds a W/ITP. If it's another off wagon, I have my pick, but I focus on it at the moment.

Or... It's just Walrein.

Vigging Blitz is still a good option IMO. If Athena is ITP, then either Omega or Blitz has to be Mafia (seriously leaning Blitz). If Athena is Mafia, then Omega is ITP. Gets rid of all of my mechanical questions and solves the game as far as I'm concerned.

56 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Makaze, if Blitz is V, I'm your top pick for wolf/ITP? So you think the likeliest scenario if he's innocent is that the mislynch yesterday was all villagers?

Yes, I think this is a likely option. In particular, I'm townreading everyone on it but Walrein. So no matter what, lynching Athena > Omega and vigging or lynching Walrein solves the game. Even if there are still living scum, it mechanically lowers the PoE to specific subsets.

1 hour ago, EvanManManMan said:

I want to make the most educated shot possible and Makaze is an option. If he flipped an important town role that would make me feel bad that I shot him without claiming.

It is not important and I have no problem with dying if it helps PoE, but vigging Walrein is better for solving unless you legitimately think I am more likely to be lying.

BTW, we're just waiting for Athena to post right?  Because after that, I am so done with this phase (barring some amazing revelations).

Just now, Refa said:

BTW, we're just waiting for Athena to post right?  Because after that, I am so done with this phase (barring some amazing revelations).

Right.

I'd be fine with hammering after his statement (well, unless he makes a good argument) unless @Blitz thinks he can contribute meaningfully. What do you say (blitz)?