We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote Shinori

I'm feelin like townori wouldn't have even bothered to make a post this early in the game. Who's with me?

2 minutes ago, Junk said:

what makes the hydra slot more like to be town? 

it boils down to the fact that i can think of a lot more balance-related reasons to compress a townslot than to compress a scum slot

11 minutes ago, Walrein said:

it boils down to the fact that i can think of a lot more balance-related reasons to compress a townslot than to compress a scum slot

Because I'm sure the host went out of his way to make the hydra-slot town because it'd be more strategic. You fail to consider a lot here, sir!

from a balance standpoint, a scum hydra slot means scum has an extra player in scumchat to bounce ideas off of and discuss the game despite the slot having only one vote. i can see it happening on either town or scum side.

by the way !

my role is kinda jank and weird and i'm not gonna get into it so early in the game but i might need some help from you guys in the future regarding my role, when there are less players to make it easier, probably after at least two scum deaths. that probably sounds very dubious but you'll see later. it's really not that huge of a deal. i doubt i'm going to get very far with it though unless i have cooperation from the rest of the town. i'm not third party i'm a town role just a very gimmicky situational town role. i've already softclaimed my character though but unless you've played in recent games here you probably won't know who it is.

i've been debating whether or not to be more open about my role because i don't know how else to play a role like this LOL but nah it's too early and it's unnecessary, i'm not gonna do that. if you question me for more info i probably won't answer. 

15 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Because I'm sure the host went out of his way to make the hydra-slot town because it'd be more strategic. You fail to consider a lot here, sir!

I'm just saying that scum lovers/hydra/what have you is a much odder setup than town lovers/hydra/etc

would you rather i drop an rvs vote and disappear for 47 hours?

3 minutes ago, Walrein said:

would you rather i drop an rvs vote and disappear for 47 hours?

I can't watch this

What does that have to do with anything about anything right now?

after all the games of Refa getting me as a role, I finally got him as a role!!! Refa-senpai teach me how to RP as you

also Iris baited me into subbing in by telling me the game would start late Tuesday evening and then they started it on Monday gg. WONDERING IF THIS WAS ALL A MOD SETUP TO GET ME TO PLAY. gonna be busy until Thursday so don't wait up all night for me to post D1

quite honestly I know there were concerns about Poly flaking (sorry Poly) so I don't know if this hydra is part of the setup or if the mods thought pairing him with another new player might result in one slot's worth of content in total.

weird vibes from Junko so far #RVSSTRONG

##Vote: Junko 

that would be neat actually. i want to see what happens with my role too.

walrein that's a weird thing for town to say, the "look would you rather i provide no content than this statement i threw out and won't follow up on" basically giving town an ultimatum early on in the game dunno why town would want to do that.

Just now, BBM said:

quite honestly I know there were concerns about Poly flaking (sorry Poly) so I don't know if this hydra is part of the setup or if the mods thought pairing him with another new player might result in one slot's worth of content in total.

I'm just more paranoid about Healer!Kaoz type roles coming back to haunt us as some sort of weird hybrid force of evil, and get us when we're "convinced" that they'll never happen again

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I'm just more paranoid about Healer!Kaoz type roles coming back to haunt us as some sort of weird hybrid force of evil, and get us when we're "convinced" that they'll never happen again

i don't think the hydra is alignment-indicative but come on lol you can't have a widely panned bastard role in the back of your mind at all times when assessing other roleclaims.

15 minutes ago, BBM said:

after all the games of Refa getting me as a role, I finally got him as a role!!! Refa-senpai teach me how to RP as you

I got you as a role again.  We can give each other tips~

7y0Bvn9.jpg

11 minutes ago, BBM said:

i don't think the hydra is alignment-indicative but come on lol you can't have a widely panned bastard role in the back of your mind at all times when assessing other roleclaims.

ok I'm not that paranoid. 

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

I can't watch this

What does that have to do with anything about anything right now?

nothing i was just frustrated by people being somewhat dismissive of my thought without actually contributing anything else to the discussion

this is a side effect of my dislike of RVS, which is about as useful as shitposting and much much slower

@BBM is there any post in particular that gave you weird vibes or is it a more general nebulous thing

Day 1.1 - Votals]
eclipse
(2): Jaybee, Shinori
Refa (2): Junk, Walrein
Shinori (2): Eurykins, Elieson
Anime27Arts (1): Zkirsche
Bartozio (1): Anime27Arts
Junk (1): BBM
Walrein (1): Refa
Zkirsche (1): Vi-astra

Not Voting: athena_57, Bartozio, Bibbon, Eärendil, eclipse, Fable, Magnificence Incarnate, Nightmare, Polydeuces + SatsumaFSoySoy, WeaponsofMassConstruction, zeus_112

You have ~65 hours left in the day.  With 22 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 15 to hammer.