We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

I am very not cool with a kirsche lynch over a Junko one... Can't we just lynch eclipse?

Why are you guys going kirsche instead? There's no real case there, is there? It's just "one has to be scum". Why? Why can't Junko just be wrong and both be town?

##Votals

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBM said:

i'm not going to case only weak players just because I might be wrong. then only weak players would get lynched.

ugh I don't really want to lynch kirsche. do you guys really find junko subbing back in to be such a strong argument that you're basically willing to lynch anyone else? because that's what it seems like to me based on switching to eclipse and now kirsche

it's not just that, it's more the push back i got on the lynch from people saying that junk read as being frustrated town and the case on him wasn't that good (especially from sully, who i'm pretty sure is town).  i think the subbing back in is just what caused me to reevaluate the slot, if that makes any sense.  i don't feel comfortable w/the lynch, but afaik i'm the only person who switched from eclipse to junk.

Just now, Makaze said:

I am very not cool with a kirsche lynch over a Junko one... Can't we just lynch eclipse?

Why are you guys going kirsche instead? There's no real case there, is there? It's just "one has to be scum". Why? Why can't Junko just be wrong and both be town?

I'll vote Eclipse over Junk at the end of the day.

I wouldn't vote Kirsche at end of day because one has to be scum.  Sully made a case on the last page that IMO is pretty good.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I'm good with this vote, boyos. Vig Junko on a V flip and get on with the game.

What if Junko subbed out, just to sub back in so he wouldn't be lynched?

N E X T L E V E L P L A Y

You can't get lynched if you're subbed out. :evil:

20 hours ago, Omega. said:

Nevermind, think I got it.

I'll answer any question you've got in exchange for telling me what you make of the following BBM posts:

Reveal hidden contents

@Shinori

Btw, does anyone in this game think JB is villa? I know Refa had him as a V lean at one point and Kaoz said he didn't see the case on him. But no one else I believe.

Day 2.yawnx2 votals
Junko (7): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Kaoz, Zkirsche
eclipse (4): Makaze, Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee
Zkirsche (4): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa
athena_57 (1): Shinori
Jaybee (1): Via
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: Fable

You have ~2 hours left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

I am not ok with the eclipse or the jkirsche pushes as of right now; Like the eclipse turbo attempt looks really bad to me to the point I was about to scream in allcaps about it

(I don't agree with makaze's analysis and he has gone on the record saying part of why he wants to lynch eclipse is because he subbed in; eclipse is still one of my stronger townreads, but even putting all that aside We shouldn't lynch mayor so early; We don't know mechanics around it but last game SB had Mayor did not disable in *ylo so she's probably giving town extra lynch control #hostmeta) @eclipse has said she wouldn't be back for deadline so the push this late is ??? because she can't respond.

and I don't think kirsche is bad enough to vote over junko? Like he had the read on zeus where it was too scummy to be scum so that's not a nullread, I think I agree with the nightmare stuff from kirsche esp since like he was called on lurking around the same time and he had nightmare as scum on a followup post (18 first/22 second) I can forgive the lack of depth there in a way because I was the same way w/ Athena. But then I can see the rest of Sully's case and I don't think it's scum motivated, so I'm less sure about this + his dismissal of my stuff early on was ??? But then his latest post felt good. Am I pocketed?

There's also the issue of what I think was his softclaim (I just realized rereading); remember the rolespec thing BBM? I think it would explain his earlier athena read; Like if I think one networker is scum his remarks make sense.

I just don't get why there's this huge swing off of junko rn when he hasn't even claimed; But then I don't think scum!refa would swing wildly from eclipse to kirsche off of that one case?

Mafia sucks

Vote's staying. someone case kirsche more for me if they want me to move.

I'll be back in a few minutes, running an errand.

I'll get to shinori stuff afterwards.

33 minutes ago, Makaze said:

##Votals

I doubt it.

Junko's entire play has revolved around combatting kirsche. Kirsche cases/votes him, moves his vote around elsewhere, then always lands back on him. Both have expressed a confidence on each other that I doubt two townies would have. It's bizarre that two villagers would play like this over the course of two Days; I don't believe that's the case.

i was scumreading jb for a good portion of d1 and d2 but his response under pressure seemed pretty decent? that's something i've been struggling with where I feel like the people I've pushed have responded in a good way.

i don't think eclipse really did though, it felt like she kind of avoided answering a lot of questions. especially the ones makaze asked; once or twice she was basically like "i'll decide whether or not I want to respond to you" which is just ???. part of mafia is that you agree to respond to cases people make against you unless you think they're making them in bad faith. she also made it seem like he was scummy just for casing her.

Like not a single person on that (eclipse) wagon right now is better than null to me.

I don't care how this makes me look but that is not happening today.

reading shinori

23 minutes ago, Fable said:

##Vote:Junko

People trying to spec on something like subs is gross and probably pointless tbh considering half the game has subbed out atp.

^^^ This

Also, Junk subbed in, but only in name so far, he hasn't actually done anything. (I'm not blaming him, just saying I don't count it as him subbing back in)

The Eclipse case is fine I guess, but I'm just not feeling it as much. I do however feel strongly about Kirsche vs Junk and am certain as well there is scum among them, like no way it would have exploded like this with the misrep-accusations being thrown back and forth otherwise. I dislike the Kirsche case and feel the longer the stronger about Junk being scum.

My vote stays on Junk and I will definitely be looking at what caused the debacle of the past few hours, this smells like a really weird attempt to save Junk.

im an amnesiac also replying to refa (although now i think he's town cuz his actions make no sense as mafia because if mafia thought they had a town lynch why switch last second to eclipse)

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I just got home; will get to Omega's post soon, and trying to get caught up on some things.

Thoughts on Junk's claim, it's a few posts above yours.  Who would you lynch out of the main three wagons?

i would lynch junko over kirsche but I'm just really uncomfortable with this 1v1 people are making out of it. i've seen a lot of town vs town tunneling instances. and kirsche is someone who we all KNOW tunnels. i fundamentally disagree with the premise that one of them has to be scum because of how much they've been focusing on each other.

@Refa on page 11 you vote satsuma but on page 19 you stated "My vote is supposed to be on Bartozio; I could’ve sworn I was voting him." which gave me the impresssion you accidentally voted satsuma. also in that post " Zeus is consolidation if I must but I’d do my best not to get to that point in the first place." I think the thing about your defense of me that bothered me is you stated that you liked the cases on me which were about my lack of reads but then said that I wouldn't be able to make a "big reads" post as scum which made no sense to me. When you voted me later I got the impression that your defense was an attempt to buddy up with me. Now that you clarified that it was more the  conviction on my read being the reason you defended me that clears that point up. Regarding Athena I still don't get your response. He never explicitly said that he thought zeus was scum so it came off as really scummy when you tried to say that they did read zeus as scum. I feel like town in this scenario would ask for clarification of what athena thought of zeus instead of trying to immediately jump to the conclusion that athena did read zeus as scum. Bartozio thing was more just stream of consciousness, it frustrated me but i wasn't holding it against you since you busy at the time. The thing with forgetting your reads is that it just didn't make sense to me when you seemed confident in your reads before and it felt more like trying to wait for new options to open up although I didn't realize you had lost a lot of conviction with the bart flip.