We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda confused why Zkirsche is even up there as one of the top 3 wagons. Even if Junk flips Town, I don't think his tunneling of Junk automatically makes him scum. The people on that wagon are pushing against Junk lynch and for Kirsche lynch for essentially nothing. It's either desperation or scum trying to create more confusion.

Snike thinks Junk's claim is NAI. I think it could be third party, but I don't have a hard read/guess.

Out of the three wagons, Snike and I agree that Junk is the most likely to flip scum. Snike has a harder Town/non-scum read on Eclipse than I do, but I still think the Eclipse wagon is being pushed for underdeveloped reasons.

Just now, Junk said:

I get to choose someone each night and have their role for that night. 

For that night or the next?

What did you do N1?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm kinda confused why Zkirsche is even up there as one of the top 3 wagons. Even if Junk flips Town, I don't think his tunneling of Junk automatically makes him scum. The people on that wagon are pushing against Junk lynch and for Kirsche lynch for essentially nothing. It's either desperation or scum trying to create more confusion.

What did Snike say about people pushing the Kirsche train?

also at this point my confidence in kirsche read is failing because it seems like 10 people have agreed with him that I didn't focus on much of his content which I feel like is a misrepresentation but obviously there aren't 10 scum. so can someone quickly try to clarify what they mean by not focusing on much of his content. because i genuinely felt like I have and it's kinda frustrating to be told that i haven't. 

that role is more commonly known as gravedigger. claim doesn't really change my opinion on junko's alignment. i've been both town and scum gravedigger.

forcing 1v1s for non-role reasons is something that I really dislike because it's basically lining up lynches. you can get two people lynched on consecutive days for the price of one case, and like 5 people are doing it, which is very frustrating because i can't even scumread anyone for it

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Snike thinks Junk's claim is NAI. I think it could be third party, but I don't have a hard read/guess.

No one (I'm hoping) is scumreading ZKirsche purely because he's tunneling Junk.  I personally am sheeping Sully's case; there are several inconsistencies in his play that I don't see coming from town.

I don't think I ever want to lynch Junk's claim.  Worst case scenario, we ask him to amnesiac Martyr/Jailkeeper and keep targeting obvious town.

I was reading some stuff on my phone during break though.  Something I wanted to state: I didn't comment more on my Junko read because I initially had him as leaning scum but commented about my read actually a couple of times.  Everyone said I haven't mentioned him so I figured I would clarify.

I believe that I stated I was leaning scum on Junko but he had fallen below my priority list compared to other people.  I also stated that was subject to change since I hadn't read his big wall post.  After reading his big wall post I felt a bit better about him, I'm not feeling that he's 100% town but I at least wasn't really leaning scum on him anymore thus I didn't care to bring it up again after that point in time.

@RefaJunks claim is...interesting?  I don't actually know how often amnesiac roles town or scum, however it is also a fairly easy safe claim? It is a fairly provable role though right?  Can't we have him target someone tonight and prove it tomorrow?  I guess this is actually dependent on who's dead by tonight though.

My thoughts on current 3 wagons: Would prefer to lynch Eclipse or Kirsche > Junko I feel at the moment.  I've been scumreading Kirsche for a bit now so I would probably go Kirsche > Eclipse but would be willing to consolidate on Junko if need be.  I'm still reading the Eclipse cases though so that could be subject to changing towards Eclipse.  I feel like Eclipse has just been Eclipse though and I realistically haven't played with her enough to accurately know how to read her.  I do admit that in my eyes she wasn't too memorable in this game as compared to something like in cuphead mafia where she felt more pro-active and memorable in relation.

1 minute ago, Junk said:

also at this point my confidence in kirsche read is failing because it seems like 10 people have agreed with him that I didn't focus on much of his content which I feel like is a misrepresentation but obviously there aren't 10 scum. so can someone quickly try to clarify what they mean by not focusing on much of his content. because i genuinely felt like I have and it's kinda frustrating to be told that i haven't. 

for me it feels like your main reason for scumreading him is his ed1 content over his later content.  at one point, you even said that one of his later posts didn't change his read on him but you didn't analyze it which bothered me.

Day 2 Final Hour Votals
Junko (8): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable
eclipse (4): Makaze, Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee
Zkirsche (4): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa
athena_57 (1): Shinori
Jaybee (1): Via
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: None!

You have ~40 minutes left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Edited by SB.

tfw BBM snipes your comment on Zkirsche wagon

6 minutes ago, Junk said:

I get to choose someone each night and have their role for that night. 

This feels super easy for scum to fake in the day. You just have to claim whatever your scum buddies did (or actually pick them) and it'll get you through enough days after you had to claim.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What did Snike say about people pushing the Kirsche train?

He can sorta see it but he townreads Kirsche. He thinks the Eclipse train feels more scum-motivated than the Kirsche one, though he would lynch neither Eclipse nor Kirsche. He has his doubts about Junk train but it's much better than those two in his mind.

ftr i'd still probably vote kirsche since i don't even know why we're voting eclipse (someone should summarize that for me too). 

also I idled n1. reflexive roleblocker didn't seem like a very useful role. idk if i can use my role more than once lemme ask

Just now, BBM said:

also wait wait do you target living people? i assumed you could only target dead people

same, i just assume that a protective role would die tonight

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Lynch kirsche IMO.

^^

I don't think Scum!Junk reenters the thread and is like "guys, I'm doubting my Scum!Kirsche case" when no one would look down on him for doubling down on his read.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This feels super easy for scum to fake in the day. You just have to claim whatever your scum buddies did (or actually pick them) and it'll get you through enough days after you had to claim.

It doesn't work that way (unless all of his scumbuddies got lynched!).

@Omega. Snike talked a bit about the Kirsche wagon in the previous page (or was it 2 pages back? The thread is moving fast now) in his bigger post, please read that too.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

It doesn't work that way (unless all of his scumbuddies got lynched!).

Yes, I just saw Junk's clarification about two seconds ago.

16 minutes ago, Refa said:

Ah yes, the Chad Scum Amnesiac.

@Alette Why don't you like BBM?  What are your thoughts on Kirsche/Eclipse?

Kirsche is null and Eclipse is lower on the scummy feel than BBM. BBM seems to be agenda like with his posts from what I have seen

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Kirsche is null and Eclipse is lower on the scummy feel than BBM. BBM seems to be agenda like with his posts from what I have seen

Can you explain your BBM read more?  I know you don't like his Bibbon read but I don't feel like you've explained yourself otherwise.

Gravedigger? Wow

I'm still not convinced that either of kirsche or Junko is mafia even after reading Sully's case. However kirsche does seem better than Junko. Lynch eclipse please

Posting from phone probably can't be here for EOD becauee I'm at work