We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

i mean all ives eeen form you is "wow im so lost" lol

I know I've been saying that a lot but if that's absolutely all you've been getting from me I don't really know what to say to thus

when people claim their roles they might as well claim their characters too.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kirsche tone is reading like frustrated scum but I'm not all that familiar with his meta.

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

I know I've been saying that a lot but if that's absolutely all you've been getting from me I don't really know what to say to thus

when people claim their roles they might as well claim their characters too.

well i haven't iso'd you so yeah i only saw your posts since my sub in

Okay here's what I have so far in regards to reads. I've been mega lost for scumreads but I absolutely know I'm reading snike and sully as town. eclipse I'm sorta townreading purely on tone. refa is right after that in terms of townreads. I would still lynch jb.

3 minutes ago, Zkirsche said:

Is that Sully case really what has driven this turbo? Yes my Shinori and Mackc votes were weaker than my Junko vote of course that is the case. But I could hardly push Junko any fuirther with him subbing out and I wanted to check my other suspicions at the time. Shinori's post wasn't random I asked him to make it so my vote is a follow up of that.

I fundamentally disagree about my points pushing JUnko out of proportion but w/e. I think that case is mostly fueled by paranoia from my P5 game tbh. I think Paranoia is getting the better of you again Refa. Can't believe you're pulling thsi shit after antihero.

The big issues for me are "Then Kirsche switches to Mack and he goes back and digs up old Nightmare suspicions as if he's had a serious scumread there all along. But I just read over Kirsche's D1, and Kirsche's first Nightmare read is pretty insubstantial. Most of his problems with Nightmare come from his posts dealing with Mack, not from back when Nightmare was actually a player." and "Then, when players get on his case for tunneling on Junko, Kirsche throws out two weak, short-lived cases on players he wasn't very adamant about before. Then returns to tunneling Junko."

BBM/gaius turbo;

I don't want to commit unless we have enough votes on either wagon;

and we have 10 minutes so unlikely but the two of them are scummy af

5 minutes ago, BBM said:

the difference is that i was not looking for bad play over scummy play and eclipse is. half of my content isn't based on pushing new players to give content like eclipse's is. i haven't avoided responding to cases on me like eclipse has.

You keep pushing this, but I feel like just saying that doesn't take into account that all of that was early Day 1, because imo that changes the dynamic of her focusing on bad play a lot. If she was still doing it late Day 1 and in Day 2 then it'd be more sus.

Day 2. Votals literally haven't changed since last page
Junko (7): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable
Zkirsche (7): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: Shinori

You have ~7 minutes left in the day. With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer. Reminder that a tied vote will result in a No Lynch!

Edited by Iris

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You keep pushing this, but I feel like just saying that doesn't take into account that all of that was early Day 1, because imo that changes the dynamic of her focusing on bad play a lot. If she was still doing it late Day 1 and in Day 2 then it'd be more sus.

that's a fair criticism and i don't have time to check how late into d1 she was doing it. but there's a lot more to my case like her response to pressure, and her stance on junko.

I object to my nightmare read being insubstantial? For a D1 case it's not terrible, Nightmare's reads post were bad in teh same waffly sense as Junko's except worse than Junko he didn't have a strong read.

Then mackc makes a weird post ignroing JUnko because apparently he hadnt read JUnko and I call him out for it. I don't think I made these votes stating they were the strongest things ever so it's misleading to criticise them for being weak when I never presented them as such! I always wanted to lynch Junko, I even said so.

@Refa

BBM quote 1: Felt the first post was slightly defensive, didn't see much in it outside of him responding to Kirsche and Refa.

Quote 2: Kind of empty unvote of JB.  Weird though cause he doesn't state he's townleaning on JB just that he wasn't his scummiest read anymore, this still implies he is still scum reading JB.

Quote 3: Weapons vote after saying he would reread Junko, not sure if he did; can't see his weapons case though in this quote.

Quote 4: Says junko > Kirsche, but a lot of people were doing that don't really have much to say about this post.  Feel like he's defending Athena here but I don't know context and it's hard to remember right now, pretty sur ehe defended athena a few times though and I kind of dislike that since I want Athena dead.

Quote 5: Weapons > Eclipse > Junko but I don't think he's voting Eclipse at the moment?  States some good reasons against Eclipse except for the fact that it feels like a chainsaw defense for Athena.

I'd lynch BBM.  Would rather Eclipse though > kirsche or Junko at the moment.

##Vote: Eclipse

Will consolidate towards Kirsche though if nothing else happens in the next few minutes.