We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I would also like to thank Fable for gamethrowing with that self hammer. We may not have been in a kingmaker situation had you not intentionally put us there.

Have to echo here. I would have convinced town to Lynch baldrick

My mayor should be dead. But if kill votes with me we can force NL. I can then hook you, which I should have done but I thought kill would défi kill you

But then it would be a potential draw of who shoots who. I think Kill would rather lynch you and end hi suffering. Also you could block gom and he'd not want that either thanks for revealing lol.

Just now, Makaze said:

But then it would be a potential draw of who shoots who. I think Kill would rather lynch you and end his suffering. Also you could block him and he'd not want that either thanks for revealing lol.

Fixed in quote.

Best case for kill you block Evan and shoot me or evan. and kill shoots you

If you live then you bad vloxkhim again and you win every time. You have to die for him to win. So you have to RB him. Period. Or you. Otherwise die and I or evan lives

Damn. Can't type on phone.

If you don't block him he always shoots you. Because if he doesn't and it's you two left then you can rb kill next phase. And he loses. So lose lose you always die this cycle. Even if you try to pull a "it's a x1 block" bluff here that's his best game.

Just now, Baldrick said:

I have a BVP, Kill can shoot me if he likes. I was originally planning to use it to outlast him, but I fucked up in not hooking evan before

Then he has to Lynch you lmao.

Good game.

Best game for you: block Evan shoot kill. Kill never kills me instead of you or evan. And you don't die. So it ends up me and Evan vs you next day. And you get lynched.

There's no way you're winning unless kill fucks himself.

If I have a BVP, and multiple unused RBs, and could strongman kill both Kaoz and Omega, and kill Shinori even though Beru was watching me and didn't fail, am I overpowered?

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

I'm hooked now right?

I do not see how he profits from revealing that he has not hooked you if he has here. So I buy that. And if we Lynch him that he cannot hook you.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Yes. Beru was a watcher not tracker though.

Lazy watcher. Fails if target uses a night action. I didn't bother me, though, I'm a ninja.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Town wins on my lynch. OK. @Killthestory

The other side of this is that if we don't Lynch Baldrick then Baldrick wins. In a world where you shoot Evan and I'll drift block 7 you have to Kill bal and he has a bulletproof vest so even if you shot him it would not help you so you have to lose if you don't lynch him.

It's just a matter of whether you want to lose to Baldrick or to town.