We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Someone voteswap for the love of god.

I don't like that gaius post given literally 2 people have talked about it; at this point he's acting like a lyncher to me.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2. don't ninja my votals pls
Junko (7): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable
Zkirsche (7): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (4): Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee, Shinori
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

You have ~3 minutes left in the day. With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Day 2. STOP NINJAS
Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
Arcanite (1): Alette

You have ~2 minutes left in the day. With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

guys can we please guilt trip each other less it's been making me really uncomfortable

Day 2. End of Day Votals
Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
BBM (1): Alette

Phase end, please be quiet!

The town was in total panic for hours, yelling over one another about who kill. Eventually, they had something vaguely resembling a consensus - a guy wearing a Junko mask above their RADicate mask above... wait never mind that's just the real Junko down there. Why was he wearing a mask of himself? I can't tell if that's really ego or not.

I guess it doesn't matter if he's dead anyway.

Junko has been lynched! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:59 PM, Iris said:

Dear Junko,

You are Grace, The Devil (XV).  You are a spammy Australian with a minor fetish for roleblockers. Okay, it's not actually that minor, you put like 6 in EO2 mafia dude that's slightly insane. You used to just flame BBM but maybe you get some kind of twisted pleasure from watching people fail to perform night actions. To be fair, I don't think I'll ever forget the night where I was roleblocked and redirected to myself, it was definitely a unique experience.

At night, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - no fun allowed <USER>". You will prevent <USER> from having fun, aka preventing him from using any night actions. Because your obsession with roleblocking is so strong, you simply MUST use this action every night, or else it will be randomised for you.

Alternatively, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - no fun allowed <ANYONE>". You will go mad with power and roleblock everyone in the game, aside from killers and your fellow roleblocking brethren out of some strange way of respect. This ability may only be used once, and only after at least two members of your faction are dead.  

In other words, you are the Compulsive Roleblocker + Conditional Mass-Roleblocker.

You are a member of the REVERSED. You win when all threats to the REVERSED are eliminated.

Ironically this role pm could also work for Phoenix aside from the Australian part BUT LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT NOW nice scum lynch nerds.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 24 hours. Please send in your night actions and avoid posting in the game thread unless your role tells you otherwise.

Edited by SB.

FTR my thought process there was struggling to understand Junko plays coming from scum mindset (subbing back in, wishy washyness, etc) and that Kirsche was presented as an alternative because people thought Junko was town not for any particular reason that Kirsche was scum. 

Anyway let's continue on with this lovely game. 

Page 8: Bibbon coming in with the list post that says nothing while criticizing weapons for similar play is scummy, not sure if new player (assuming so?). Coming up on the first Eury post, we can start analyzing ding her reads to see why scum possibly killed her. Lot's of optimal play jargon, but the important part is scum reads on the people making empty reads. This seems like an odd thing to NK for so will have to see if anything develops in her future posts. Not gonna worry about reading her. JB was really lazy off the start I feel like you can do better than that with your first post after 8 pages, but scumreading someone purely off laziness after 1 post is hard. what more annoys me is that he was pushing Fable for that w/o really saying anything of note himself.

Page 9: Nightmare is the 2nd person to make a listpost that doesn't say anything, super non commital lots of gut feelings. I don't like when ppl have to be prodded to drop a vote. Weapons is being really fuckin weird, but his post actually does a good job of explaining why his reads make sense as compared to bibbon or nate. 

On 4/11/2018 at 2:17 AM, Refa said:

Also FTR, Weapons isn't scummy because he's being unhelpful (again, that's null, he could just choose not to post as scum), but moreso his lack of activity earlier especially considering he did eventually produce reads.  You can't create that many reads out of thin air, they had to previously exist and if so...why didn't he post them before?  My thoughts here are scrambled so I don't know if I'm getting this across very well, but this is actually the first read I feel confident in.

I have never seen a weapons game where he has played conventionally and it doesn't seem like a stretch to say he's had those reads and chose not to post them.  I'm not very confident in this push, but Refa is being more proactive in turning his questioning into results so he's mostly dispelled my early game pings about him. 

Page 10:

Junko: Eclipse kinda bothers me although it may be i'm taking her words too literally. I think her logic on Athena is okay although imo I could see why you wouldn't want to be overly aggressive outside of pushing reads so as to not make people mad. Why does the "disconnect" make you think Athena is scummy? You mention that it's a soft tell but what exactly makes this scummy? Anyway it's your other reads that seem to bother me. Lynching someone for their attitude makes no sense (although i'm not sure if you were literal there) and although you only said it was a slight scumtell how does refa missing the point strike you as slightly scummy.

This feels like he's struggling to make a proper read on Eclipse, it really goes all other the place and doesn't have a proper conclusion. possible scum / scum connections, once I finish reread i'm gonna go fully back and ISO Junko / Ctrl-F for other reads on him. 

I'm just going to accept Satsuma as null and not posting much and assume Snike is something of a universal townread according to what BBM told me when I first subbed in. Via's post was pretty good, not seeing any scum intent, open with thought processes on zeus read. Walrein seems to be townreading the whole game, other than a weakening scumread on Athena, I don't really know what the point of that post was, but his early content was good. Marth's opener is fine, notes Junko waffling earlier than anyone else.

10 page reads:

Scumvibes: Eclipse (still pushing bad play and question hunting w/o generating much of note, possible scum going for early towncred), JB (really egregious opener) 

Haven't said anything worth salt scum: Nightmare, Bibbon

Lean Town: Weapons, Kirsche, Via, Marth

Null: Rest

On 4/10/2018 at 11:57 AM, Junk said:

##unvote 

##vote kirsche

my biggest problem with his BBM vote is that he's taking bbm and vias situation out of context. BBM questioned why via was voting rvs when he implied that he had a read. BBM was voting rvs because he didn't have a read so it doesn't make sense to say he's hypocritical. I also don't see what's wrong with asking questions when you have nothing else to go off of. Although that's more personal opinion I suppose but the above point still stands.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, Zkirsche said:

Moving on the person I actually want to vote most right now is

##Vote: Junko

Marth's analysis of Junko's waffly wording is good and I really don't like the way he has sat on me all phase as I'm basically his only read. See his post on page 10, what's there other than me? Is eclipse scummy for those things? Is BBM scummy for those things? @Junk what are your thoughts on Bartozio? On Satsuma? On Refa? On Bibbon? Junko has committed to very little this phase despite making the posts and apparently the reading for otherwise.

There was recently a game where I townread basically everyone and narrowed scum down to just a couple of options before it ended with the main lynch candidates being me/this person. There is no reason not to share townreads, not to explain them, not to discuss about them. It's just more stuff to go on in the end.

Speaking of do you have any new reads on anyone? Who should we lynch? There's like 24 hours left to determine that.

Looking at the disparity in strength of Junko and Kirsche's respective cases on each other i'm finding it hard to see Scum / Scum interactions, I know I was wrong about town / town but hear me out. the "context" with BBM and Via wasn't fully solved until BBM came back, BBM could have been pressuring Via so I don't see why kirsche's initial BBM vote is bad. It should be obvious how question asking w/o results / returns isn't useful at all. Kirsche has much more conviction in his points and to me seems like 

Other thoughts on pages 11-15: Weapons is solidifying my townread on him with his page 11 post, Bibbon has come back to explain herself but doesn't really provide any scumreads, only a defense of Athena and a possible ITP(?? why??) read on Fable, not sure how that is supposed to help town out in any way. I find it hard to see Fable playing this aggressively and non chalantly as scum but Walrein, Alette, and Makaze would be better suited to answer that remark. JB feels like he could have been scum parking himself on the eventual Bart mislynch here, the way he attacks bart is incredibly non comittal. I don't know what the fuck to make of reinfleche showing up with a jargon post and doing nothing, from what I know he flakes a ton and will probably be subbed later as I don't remmeber him being on end of day votals so going to ignore that. Zeus is really inexperienced which mucks up all these interactions, having trouble deciphering who's what in the Zeus Athena Bibbon Eclipse mess.