We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fable said:

Was super wrong on shinori so good job people who W read him, that's my bad for being lazy and trying to just read him off Eury.

Kirsche lock V and probably Athena too even if I was already V reading him. 

Dude, Shinori shaded Sully, and no one gave a shit. LOL!

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

I got the hijack n1 and used it last night to move mack onto kirsche; I thought the nightkill was going there.

Why Kirsche? why was he going to get night killed? Is it because he was anti Junko since day 1 thus obv town?

Refa actually is obvtown I don't think the end of day yesterday could've come from him

@Refa Remember George? I thought scum would kill kirsche because I thought kirsche was obv clear after that flip; I don't see it as a scum/scum interaction between him and junko and mack was already presumed (we said this in thread) to go on kaoz; I gambled because I was also scumreading mack that if kirsche would flip in that case that would be an obvious guilty.

16 minutes ago, SB. said:

After such a back and forth end of phase yesterday, you'll probably be glad to know that you don't need to waffle on Shinori for an hour at deadline before deciding to murder him too.

Shinori has been killed! He was...

"I had fun in Toonami Mafia though!" said j00 and only j00. Everyone else exchanged pained looks as the memories resurfaced.

BBM has also been declared as missing and probably dead (non-flavour: this man is dead) but you can't find his role pm anywhere! Maybe he just didn't want anyone to read his role pm, considering he likely had difficulties with it himself.

BBM has been killed! His role pm will not flip.

Oi I was fucking right. 

Shinori flipping only strengthens my townread on kirsche; I don't know about athena; this game is a mess

alette what?

yeah I shouldn't have claimed that whoops, I was kinda miffed about being blocked lol.

Refa, you sheeped my Kirsche case very hard without adding any logic of your own. I didn't think my Kirsche case was very strong and I'm pretty sure I said as much when I made it. I wanted people to build onto it with their own (presumably) superior logic. I saw a lot of players who did that, but when you were asked to clarify why you thought Kirsche was town, you literally just copy-pasted from my post. 

Yeah, the voteswitch seems strange. I need to think it over more, but I don't like Refa's late D2 content up to that.

Scum!Refa wouldn't voteswap like that. Scum!Refa would probably wait for the shinori vote onto kirsche and have a town ML instead of sealing the coffin on Junko; We were more than happy to lynch kirsche yesterday.

I was also scumreading bbm hard but I think if he was janned he was town.

I don't know why you would protect kirsche.

eclipse talked to me about Shinori showing frustration towards me in a way that's weird as wolfbros. I'm at the gym at the moment, but I'll pull it up later. Not saying it clears her, just gives me some doubt.

Day 2. STOP NINJAS
Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Here are the end of day votals, with the position of known scum colour coded, looking at this if two scum where in Junko's wagon they could have easily switched to Zkirsches wagon (and even just claimed they where breaking the tie) which presents two possibilities either there is <2 scum in the Junko wagon or the Kirsche wagon was also a scum wagon (which based on the placement of shinori also seems possible)