Spiderman x Lucina?

Out all of the crossover ship why this one exist? There isn't much of a relationship between the two characters personality wise or traits.  Am I missing some deeper understanding of these two? Are the shippers the same ones that ship Spiderman and Elsa?

It's best not to look too much into most crossover crack pairings...trying to make sense of them will just make your brain hurt.

Although some make sense. Elsa x Jack Frost anyone? Both have ice powers and are kinda anti heroes.

This topic fascinates me and after a modicum of research I can conclude it’s unrelated to the Elsa and Spiderman phenomenon or if it is, it’s proginators were content creators or fans of that specific internet thing.  Most of the content originates from one or two accounts.  It began gaining noteriety on deviantart and gathered a like-minded following in a small corner of the internet until we stumbled across it, like a trainwreck lost in the forest.

Edited by Bubba Jones

Lucina is popular (whether you agree with it or not) and so is Spiderman, so to gain more clicks (clicks = money), scummy idiots will make Spiderman x Lucina shit. Like that Frozen and Marvel crack shit. 

Also people rode it because it's absolute crack pipe nonsense and it's funny terrible. 

It was started by some guy on Deviantart if I recall (Surprise, Surprise). He started it, I honestly dont know if it was serious or a joke. Considering Deviantart though, I am going with serious.

It kind of grew from there as a meme due to how weird it is.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Are the shippers the same ones that ship Spiderman and Elsa?

I sure as hell hope you aren't talking about those videos.

As for why people would ship those two?

Obviously people can pair whoever they want, and sometimes weird stuff can get extremely popular for no good reason except memes and people's occasional love for the occult and niche.  Also Spiderman is a teenager, and I think Lucina is as well.  And they're both heroes who lost their father figures (yes, I know in Peter's case it was his uncle, but still) tragically.  So they could relate in that sense, I suppose.  The easy answer is that shipping can be utterly random, and those two characters are very popular.

I find the less you think about it the less it will hurt you...
I don't get it, I though I wanted to know, I changed my mind quickly when I though what I might have to google for this.

Best option, RUN RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK

2 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Here's the main guy behind it: https://kongzillarex619.deviantart.com/gallery/56261160/Lucina-and-Spider-Man

It is deviantart. Also the renders are really good and that's the worst part

I actually recognize this model of Lucina in particular.  I believe it was a Smash mod for Lucina that's supposed to be based off of Brawl's graphical style.  That one in particular is called the "sexy recolor", I shit you not.  Some of the models aren't so great, such as the one here, where Lucina's palette looks all washed out compared to the others and you can see cheek seams where the nose mesh meets with the eyes and mouth meshes.  But generally speaking, they're pretty decent quality.

Person must use XPS and some post-processing effects.  And some of those are meshmods or two models superimposed on each other, such as the one with Lucina in a swimsuit or this one which I'm pretty sure the body model is from Dead or Alive (no idea why Lucina is wearing Japanese high school gym uniform except probably sex appeal).  The biggest difficulty with using Lucina's Smash model is the eyes have absolutely no bones and the mouth bones are kinda terrible; they come with specific expression meshes, such as closed eyes, screaming mouth, or looking up or to the side.  The biggest surprise is the user finding a way to have Lucina make appropriate expressions for every render.

I have a feeling that once someone makes a XPS version of Lucina's Fire Emblem Warriors model, the user will probably start using that one instead, since you can actually move the eyelids, eyebrows, and the mouth with the Warriors models.  Still will need to use unorthodox methods to show Lucina's eyes looking in any direction aside from straight ahead... but I know an easy fix to that.

Also, I can't believe I feel legitimately betrayed when I see his renders of Spiderman with other ladies.  He should've stuck to his guns, man!

It's a cute pairing. Lol, I don't know why. I like it, in a weird sort of way. I can see it happening in a "every character from fiction ever meets in this one place" universe. Is there a term for that?

50 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

It's a cute pairing. Lol, I don't know why. I like it, in a weird sort of way. I can see it happening in a "every character from fiction ever meets in this one place" universe. Is there a term for that?

Is it bad that the first response to your question I thought of was "Rule 34"?

I guess I'd call it the omniverse or multiverse.  Probably the former since the term would encompass everything, but multiverse would be fine as well.

Anyway, you're talking about Lucina x Spiderman, right?  I think if a character like Lucina existed in the Marvel universe, she would be given to falling in love with a lad like Peter Parker if she knew about his life as a superhero.  Especially if we assumed this hypothetical Lucina had been through the same traumatic and hopeless experiences as the Lucina we know.  She tends to have respect and admiration for those who maintain hope and positivity when things look dire.

Though I personally would like it if the heroism was 50-50 between the two.  What I like about any strong female lead is their ability to keep pace with or possibly even outpace their male counterparts (without sacrificing the man's strength, because then it would feel cheap), and Lucina is known for her heroism even if she had to run away from the Big Bad at one point.  I don't like when the lady becomes a housewife who sits at home washing dishes while waiting for her love to return, which is why every female fighter in Dragon Ball ultimately ends up disappointing me.